LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love Spanking Naughty Bottoms

nappyman

I would love to meet someone who like to wear diapers and whan they have wet there diaper i pull there diaper down and give them a good spanking over my knee

dose anyone else like being spanked whan you have wet you diaper

if you do why not leave me a measage and i will spank your bum

nappyman :D

• Like 1

I would love to meet someone who like to wear diapers and whan they have wet there diaper i pull there diaper down and give them a good spanking over my knee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi nappyman id love to be scolded for having wet my diaper then to be soundly spanked over the knee with a firm bare hand.... Ive pm'd u :blush:

Guest Guest

I've been a bad girl (age 22) I went pee in my diaper, what are you going to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would love to be spanked in public and privite. i dont care how hard. just pull down my pampers and beat my bottom :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ditto

:horse:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 1 month later...
Guest rustynails

I've been a bad girl (age 22) I went pee in my diaper, what are you going to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take your diaper off, spank you hard , change you, diaper you, ground you , and send you to your room. Oh yeah.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bee Bee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a girl who lives in Florida. I'm looking for a daddy. I would love to wear diapers for you. And if I wet my diaper, I would love it if you would pull down my diaper and put me over your knee and spank me. I will do anything you say after that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AB Marky

If you were my little girl and you wet your diaper when i told you you were not allowd... id pull you over my knee for a spanking right on top of it, then id pull it off and spank you until you agreed to be a good girl for me. of cource after each spanking you will reply "Thank you..." and recite the number of each one. after this i would pull your wet diaper back up and you would be make to wear until bed time that night as a futher punishment.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

yes please nappy man you can do that to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a girl who lives in Florida. I'm looking for a daddy. I would love to wear diapers for you. And if I wet my diaper, I would love it if you would pull down my diaper and put me over your knee and spank me. I will do anything you say after that.

If you were really that bad, you'd need to be punished and have sever punishments, like enema put in yout butt.