LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Party

I'm going to a fetish party tomorrow night (Friday October 26th 2007) in Omaha Nebraska, it you can belive that, the most conservative state in the union. I'm going to finally reveal my fetish, as a DL, to anyone that asks what it is.

I was wondering if any one else has ever been to something like this. It's not a small private event, it's been fairly well publicised and being held at a pretty large club.

Dammit, I woulda sent my friends! They lived in Omaha up until a few days ago when they decided to just up and go back home to seattle. Dude, fetish parties rock, for the sheer reason that ANY THING goes. As long as you're not creeping EVERYBODY out, you're free to freak. So freak it!

By the way, I hear there's a store in downtown Omaha called Dr Johns, and my friend said they had adult cloth diapers. You ever been in to check that place out?

Dammit, I woulda sent my friends! They lived in Omaha up until a few days ago when they decided to just up and go back home to seattle. Dude, fetish parties rock, for the sheer reason that ANY THING goes. As long as you're not creeping EVERYBODY out, you're free to freak. So freak it!

By the way, I hear there's a store in downtown Omaha called Dr Johns, and my friend said they had adult cloth diapers. You ever been in to check that place out?

Yeah, I've been there, but it's been a few years and they didn't have anything like that yet. I'm sure they do now though.

Wow, what a dissapointment. It was all leather whips and chains, not much diversity, which is fine if that's what you're into, but there's a wide world of other fetishes out there.

Maybe. But, did you do what you came to do?

I personally like fetish shows..though I don't know if I'd ever go showing my DL side.

That's something only my pet and I know about...I'd rather it stay that way. It is nice to be around others that live the same lifestyle or know of it though.