LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Have My Site Up!

Emily: Sorry you felt you needed to kill the web page, personally i didn't see it but would have liked too. I think it was a wise “temporary” choice for what happened to you. Yes the emails are disturbing and you need to shake this clown. I does bother me when these freaks screw up a simple fun thing. I would offer some helpful hints “if” you re-post your sight. Password protection is great but if you want it available to all I would not have a email access to your email addy posted on the site. I would get a guest book you have to approve the message before it goes to the net. And lastly I would change your user name here on this sight so the two cannot be connected. Then if you choose to later over “inquiries” you check the person out and if you deem them friendly and if you choose you can then tell them its your page.

I do understand a tinny bit what you felt and its heart breaking. Some people just can‘t look and enjoy without getting nuts. I posted a dating add and got a very mixed up young lady and had to shake her. It seemed every where I turned she had posted her love for me and really she didn’t know me. She sent some strange letters to me, like yours, It seems its not just guys anymore, she posted a bunch of crap and threatening stuff on the boards and the most shocking thing I found out was she lived in my state. I did many of the above ideals and my life is back to normal. Don’t let a few weirdo’s kill your fun. If you let them win then you will always regret you didn’t get to express yourself as you see fit.

You can’t please everyone, Bla bla ,,,,, true but it looks as if you have many caring friends that want to help you grow your site. Its so tough these days that many sites went to a pay system trying to stop this kind of thing but even off color people have credit cards as well. So lift up your chin and to he** with the freaks. Your site sounds wonderful and I would like to see if up and flourishing.

Good luck

Rocky

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I'm Emily! I just made a site on Daily Diapers! I've always wanted my own site, and luckily, Daily Diapers has free hosting for diaper girls!

This is the site....

http://www.dailydiapers.com/emilywearsdiapers/

go in, check it out, it's really barebones, I don't have very many diapers. I will hopefully have more pics and diapers soon! Just keep checking, i update all the time.

Thank you everyone!

Hey, an empty directory, yeah, love it

Yup, every diaper site owner gets the occasional email from people who have nothing nice to say about the site. Just harassment. I get one once every six months or so. I have even been harassed by ABDLs who wonder why my site has only photos of men! (Because its only photos of me! duh!) :bash:

You can't please everyone!

I always figured that if I didn't really like the site... I could go somewhere else... unless it is one of those times when I feel my comments could actually help out (like "that red and the blue together just makes your eyes bug out!" or "all of the links on the page at the url http://some_non_existant_site.com/path_to_page/page.html are broken").

go figure. Some people are just dicks.

Just a thought -- you could make the site but not put your contact information on it. Then put a form on it that'll send you e-mail, but set up a script to scan the text for abusive language and then just not send those messages and pop up a warning to the attempting sender if such a case occurs.

So, I'm brining the site back up! I took it off for a while due to some trheatening E-mails about me, and my appearence, and calling the site a "Scam". Through the E-mails of the people on Daily Diapers and some of the good people I met through the site, I'm bringing it back up! It should be up soon, and it'll be new, improved and better than ever, and will hopefully have a forum area too. Enjoy, and message me anytime, and thanks to all the nice people who made me decide to be more confident in the diaper-world :)

Wow, thats such a great blog. I've never seen someone so dedicated!

Even so, I bet you will get loads of e-mails from people telling you its not what you think and its good to have choice, etc. But take it from me, bedwetting isnt so bad if thats what you want :) Dunno how you'll feel about total incontinence but in bed is a good place to start.

Wish you every success :lol:

At Emilys request I have put the site back up. :lol:

You can find it Here.

The site will be slowly improved as and when I get time, and Emily is sending me more wonderful pictures of her, so I will put them on the site as soon as I receive them.

John

:beer:

lol, no i live in america, you can get drynites in big discount stores in america for really cheap.

Hey, if anyone wants to help me on my website, i.e. design please let me know! E-mail me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Emily! I think it's wonderfull that you were enthusiastic enough to make your own site, so many of us like to hear from the "Lil Dipee Girls" out there. There just aren't that many of you, and that's what makes you so special. I myself don't view the pics that much, as I enjoy conversation more, but I did look at yours, and I must say they are cute! I too am a music lover, I love Rock, and I love to talk with AB's and DL's. You will find all kinds of people into diapers, we all come from different walks of life. I am sorry that you've heard from some cude people out there, there are so many gentlemen out there too though, so don't let the perv's get you down! You have shown a lot of grit by making your site, don't let a bunch of jerks make you back down. Mommy Shelley and I are getting on our feet financially, but when we can I'd like to order you a package of diapers off of the net, what size do you need? I will send you some when we can afford it, as I think that people with gumption should be suppoted !! For now I can only applaude your efforts, good going BabyGirl!! :Crylol:

• 4 weeks later...

Jerks making jerky comments and not respecting emily, to be brief.

Love her sight, wish she would post more pics of herself, not updated alot.

Emily, how about some shots where you just cover your face with your hand or something, instead of the neck down stuff? Maybe take pics from the side or behind with your head turned and then your still an unidentified, yet whole, diapergirl?

Great sight and its nice to see someone so brave and upfront about there diaper love. People like you make me feel a little much better about having such an unusual fetish. Your bravery makes many more comfortable with themselves. Thanks.