LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Like To Be Your Mommy

It happens now and then, just you the delete or edit button to edit the multiple posts. I only first thought of having a Different "Mommy" before I totally discovered my infantilism. It was way back when I was 11 or 12, a beautiful woman in the JCPenny Christmas catalog, in the lingerie section standing under a tree in a nightie.

I remember thinking of her daily and wishing she was my "mommy". I didn't understand then what was to develope in a year or two. The rest of the story is I don't dream of anyone else, cause I have the best Mommy/Wife a guy could have. ;)

Demi moore is totally hot,,, but I think she has her hands full with all the babies in her life,,,,like 5 kids and Ashton......way too busy for me, once again I will take jolene blalock.way hot and no kids. I am not even an ab,,,,but if she was mommy,,,,,,,,,,,WHOO WHOO

post-15135-1193196759_thumb.jpg

post-15135-1193196893_thumb.jpg

post-15135-1193196759_thumb.jpg

post-15135-1193196893_thumb.jpg

Guest John_Q_Sample

In no particular order- Brittney Murphy, Chloe Sevegnie, Faruza Balk, Rori and Laureli from the Gilmore Girls... as long as they were mean mommies who forced diapers on me just so they could laugh...