LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Help

The last post I started, SOMEONE (hmm??) deleted it, even though it was totally topical.

BUT I digress. . .

There's been a TON of "I don't know what to do" and "I'm scared to get in touch with myself" whining posts from people who actually NEED HELP.

And while sitting down and seeing a therapist isn't cheap, and people don't like the in-person, face-to-face conversation where they tell a complete stranger, "hey, I like to wear diapers" -- How about a new forum JUST for AB support. We have a newb nursery and an incon support forum, but nowhere someone can post up about their problems and those of us who have managed to find ourselves and are willing to help others along their way can dispense advice and share experiences.

I think that way, the whining, crying, uncertainty and "I don't know if I wanna be an AB" kinda stuff can stay out of the "OUR Lifestyle" forum.

:rolleyes: Well, firstly tris, you may find this thread deleted from this (Lifestyle) forum, and moved to the correct forum here -

About this Area/Request a Forum

But I don't agree with you that the type of posts you describe shoul be consigned to a sub-forum that would probably be infrequently viewed and responded to.

I get the impression that people who pluck up the courage to post these self searching/self-doubting requests for help from other members, are often anxious and looking for some speedy responses.. I don't believe they would get this elsewhere on the boards, other than here, the Main Forum.

D :) lly

You're right, but, this section of the forum (as I see it) is for those of us who are already into 'the scene', so to speak. We've already come to terms with the fact that we are who we are, and there's no questioning or self-doubt about it. The Lifestyle forum should be the place where we celebrate who we are, not mop up the tears of those who aren't ready to make a positive change in their life like the rest of us have chosen to do.

How are ya Dolls? :wink: