LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help On Finding Whats Right For Me

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

hiya,

Just say one thing before i start, i joined this site as a sissy AB always deaming about nappies/diapies but han't got much experience of wearing. Well in te last year i've been unwell with colitis, which is extremly unpleasent in the nappy region (so to speak).

I had thought i was getting much better, but you know doctors, they lieto fiddle about with meds, and in the last two weeks have found myself getting worse again. Hopefully I'll stay out of hosptal this time though.. anyway on with my point...

I am geting woried as well I've had a few accidents... of both sorts... and if not then its usualy a very close thing. I was wondering if anybody (espicaly if they know about my condition a bit) migh be able to give me some advice on what i can get.... I'm not too comfortable about putting all the details about my conition for everyone to read, and i'm sure post people don't want to read it either. But if someone could point me in the right direction... bearing in mind I'm in the UK (for buyng reasons) that would be great.

Please feel free to PM or email me if you think its easier

Thanks

Lucy

Sorry to hear about your condition.

Not sure what you are after but any absorbant pants or nappy sounds like the thing.

If you look around boots or even asda/ tescos you should find tena pants or boots own brand pants / nappy. There not fantastic for big leakes but are good for accidents and are thin and can be hidden under clothes easy. A pair of plastic pants could also be used to help with smell if you do have a no2 accident while out as they do make a big difference.

Hope this helps you.

If going to the tills is a problem there is always the internet / ebay as well.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy
the problem tends to be that the acidents aren't that little.... everywhere i look tells me plenty about how absorbant they are if i wet them... but hats no the problem really
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are having troubles spilling out through the sides check out a diaper that has standing leg gathers. That may keep the accident from spilling out. Im not too certain of the details on colitis, but do bulking agents help firm the stool up? IE grains and bran and such? Im sorry to hear about your troubles and hope I may have been a lil help.

~Brian

ooh no fibre BAD!!!! unless i wanna go twice as much, and have to run twice as fast! lol

thanx for the advise

Huggles

Lucy

find a diaper with the standing leak guards and i have found that a night time or heavy capacity has a little more room in the crotch to hold stool in,but not always.make sure your diaper doesnt get droopy as that will cause leaks and wear a pair of plastic pants over it.

If you are having odor issues try one of the odor control products,they do work.I use devrom and have had great results with it