LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Check This Out

I think Bitter Grey has done an excellent job on the survey, although, as we all know, nobody really understands why we are this way - yet. It was interesting to see the results though. I've long felt that the internet, while having many negative aspects, has also been a lifesaver for young abdl's. I think those of us who grew up in the time before cyber-space would have been able to put the shame and guilt and the feelings that we were the only ones like this out of our minds much sooner had we been able to see that there were thousands of people just like us out there. I was never able to accept my ab/dl ways fully until I went onto the internet for the first time and found there were lots of ab/dl's and they weren't all crazy like the few references I found in psychology books.

I've seen Bitter Grey around on this board ... so if you're out there, Bitter, good job!

I thought there was some interesting information and conclusions. I may have missed it but wondered how many survey respondents there were and in what age group. I wonder also about any cultural persuations, family financial demographics for the children as they were growing up and coming into the whole ABDL community. And whether geographic locations had any variances.