LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its So Hard To Meet Girls Who Like Diapers

phogendpf

Ive been told theres alot of girls into diapers but rarely see girls posting on the boards or anywhere diaper related. Are there any real diaper girls out there looking for someone new who is also accepting? Im 19 and am doing very well in life and im looking for that perfect girl whos into diapers. PM me or post here, and prove me wrong! lol Thanks

Hehe... You guys sound like you're waiting for a girl to be served on a platter...

Couple questions...

How many large scale ABDL events have you attended recently?

How many thoughtful, descriptive, and precisely worded (with a tasteful pic or two) personal ads do you have in circulation?

How many non ABDL girlfriends have you brought up the ABDL thing with?

If you can't answer all of these questions positively, you aren't trying hard enough. Relationships that coincide with ABDL life require networking, and A LOT of effort on your part (heck, the same could be said for regular 'ol dating). There is no reason why anyone wouldn't be able to find a suitable partner, but it takes motivation. The "it's so hard to meet girls" desperation threads don't do it.

Its rare I post a comment on things but on this one I am going to put my thoughts out there.

I say that you should be looking for the right person which means dating ppl you connect with on some level and enjoy being with. Say it doesnt matter if they are abdl or non-abdl because it going to take more than one common interest to keep you two together. It may be alittle harder road going with non-abdl's but at some point you should be comfortable with opening up and telling them about the abdl world. And at some point you SHOULD TELL THEM if you want a chance at going a long way with the relationship.

I am not saying that they will be like oh thats great and they couldnt be more happy that your abdl but if they are the right person then they will accept it in some way. Personally for me my fiancee accepts that I have an interest in it and sometimes we talk about it but as of right now she isnt interested in it. I think it would be great if she does become interested in it but either way it doesnt matter. I am happy that I ended up with the right personal and didnt limit the scope by looking for someone with one common interest. And who is to say that the person you meet isn't interested in the abdl stuff maybe they just never thought about it before.

Thats my thoughts on it

-Putn2

EDIT: Fixed some grammar errors (I'm no writer lol)

You all should listen to putn2diapers. He is a well rounded person and has a happy relationship with his fiance and I think its wonderful. He has just given wonderful advice and I think you should all read it carefully and try to heed his advice.

Good job PUTN2. :) Thank u for adding ur 2 cents worth. It was awesome! Miss ya lots! <_<

huggles and kissies and lots of love,

Curious :wub:

It's good to share some common interests with your beloved. However I think it could be a dangerous prospect to specifically hunt for an ABDL person. Because yes it may turn out to work very well and it's always worth a shot. But I think alot of people in the ABDL world would get so consumed by the fact they found someone to change them and participate in their ABDL life, that they lose track of other important things, like views on raising kids, finances, and other really important things needed to function in daily life within a relationship. It would be way too easy to talk yourself out of seeing red flags and think "yeah but she changes my diaper, I don't want to give that up" and then end up in an unhappy relationship, or a messed up life because nothing else is being taken care of.

I think it's better to find someone you love and trust, and when the timing is right, talk to them about your ABDL side. Might not be the easiest thing in the world, and knowing when you how to bring it up is going to depend on the 2 of you and your relationship. But at least you'll be looking at adding to an already good, stable, existing relationship instead of trying to build a relationship on just one thing. If the person freaks out, or you KNOW they will never accept that kind of lifestyle, or hobby, or whatever the case may be, well then maybe you're with the wrong person.

People talk themselves into seeing things that aren't there when they are "in love." And into ignoring things that are there in favor of "being in love."