LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Webcam

I have a question to ask everyone here.

I really want to show my friends my webcam but really scared what they would think. I really want to stand there and be proud of myself and like all those photos of diaper girls but scared my photo will be used or some reporter would use it and then I will be noticed by family and friends.

What I'm asking is how can I show my whole body (ab) without showing my face. I want people to know I'm honest and I am who I say I am and I might stand a better chance of finding a mommy.

Oh and If I ask you to view my cam would you think of me as being over friendly or someone who will be nasty on there and then reject it.

I would show everyone myself but may come over as being over friendly and in peoples faces.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Camming is always a hard thing to do well, esp when our trying to retain hat last bit of privacy.

Luckily Webcams are funny things, for the sort of inocent, camming i think yor talking about how about a slightly wider view, have all of you in it, as well as some of your room... the finner details of your face just wont be so obvious, i know quite a few people whodo this, and beside it gives you room to move around a bit while still on cam.

As for photos thers no way round it, either go all out and show your face, or just explain (like you have) and nicely hide your true identity, I think people will respect your efforts and also, most people understad not wanting to be found out, by family and certain friends.

Also I don'care who wants to show me their cam, I think its nice if someone feels that comfortble. But then if someone doesn't like what they see, it's choice to turn it off... just ask people. :D

Just my thoughts, hope it helps.

Lucy -xxx

Thank you lucy for your words. I agree on everything you said. I'm thinking of wearing a mask over my eyes for the photo and webcam and then remove it when I can trust that person who is viewing.

Thank you so much for replying to me.

Hope your day is going good so far

StillinDi