LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Guest The_Misfit

icon_welcome.gif

You will be fine here. There are a lot of "Just curious" folk on the boards.

Any questions just post a question and the friendly folk on here will be happy to help.

There is also a LOT of people on here who like girls in diapers...lol.

For me a nappy on a girl does nothing, no more than the girl standing there in normal under wear anyway.. lol.

Guest hotmama

;) Ok, I am new here! I am dating a man who is an AB/DL and I am trying to learn as much as I can so I can do what I can to please him. He is a wonderful man - father, friend, etc. Ihave been reading about this fetish ad understand why he enjoys it. I I want to learn more about how to take care of him, so if anyone can give me some tips, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

;) Ok, I am new here! I am dating a man who is an AB/DL and I am trying to learn as much as I can so I can do what I can to please him. He is a wonderful man - father, friend, etc. Ihave been reading about this fetish ad understand why he enjoys it. I I want to learn more about how to take care of him, so if anyone can give me some tips, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome as well.

It depends if he is more AB or more DL. If he is the same as me a AB, Just treat him like he was a baby/ Toddler and he should love it. If more DL not sure....lol... Have you tried wearing as well for him? Or just ask him what he want's? That should make his day..lol.

Anyway Hope you find the answers you are looking for and welcome again.