LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Doctor Will See You Now

Here is a story that I wrote after a doctor’s visit in the city. The part about the storm, doctor’s visit and the ride Frank gave me to the doctor’s office is true. Everything else is my imagination. God I love my imagination.

THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW

I had a 9:00 am doctors visit this morning. Nothing serious but it was in the City. There is no parking there. Well there is, if you want to pay $28.00.

I didn't want to take my car anyway but I didn't want to take the subway at rush hour. So I called my friend Frank. I asked him if he could drive me into the city after he gets home from work. (He works the night shift were I work). He said “sure Jay no problem”. “What time would you like me to pick you up”?

“I have a 9 o’clock appointment, so why don't you pick me up at about 8:45”. “I'll buy the coffee” I told him.

“OK 8:45 it is”. “I'll pick you up by the DD by our house” he replied.

Last night was a wet and wild night for weather. We had a big thunder storm. There was even a report of a twister. The rain came down hard all night.

My friend Frank picked me up at 8:15. When he drove up I jumped into his car and we speed off to the bridge.

Frank and I talked about this and that and drank our coffee on our way into the city. We finally arrived at about 9:15. “Thanks Frank” I shouted “you’re the best”. I waved good bye and started to walk down the street to the Doctors Office. As I was walking I felt like I had a wet bottom. I put my hand down around my hip and was shocked that my bottom was wet. Not wet soaked. “OH boy” I said to myself “that’s all I need today”.

Franks window must have leaked during the bad thunder storm we had last night or maybe he didn't close it properly.

How am I going to go to my appointment with a wet bottom? I'm late so I start walking faster down the block to the office.

I have to admit. The feeling of a wet bottom made me feel real naughty.

I walked into the doctor’s office and apologized for being so late and blamed it on the traffic.

The receptionist told me “no problem”. “Have a seat and the Doctor will see you in a few minutes”.

I walked over to a chair and started to sit down but the wetness reminded me of my problem. So I stood up by the door and waited.

The nurse came out and told me “the Doctor has an emergency and would be with me shortly”. “Why don't you have a seat because this might take awhile”?

“Thank you” I said “I'll be fine". There were plenty of seats in the office that’s probably why she gave me this funny look.

I took notice of her as she walked away. She was short like me but very petite. Pretty green eyes. She wore her hair in a pony tail. Maybe she was about 22 or 23 years old. She was cute looking.

I was standing for about 45 minutes. My legs were starting to give out. I walked over to a corner chair and sat my bottom on the edge hoping my pants were dry by now.

I waited another 15 more minutes and the nurse came out and said “the doctor will see you now”. I followed her to the back room of the office and went into the exam room. She handed me a pair of X Large paper shorts and told me to put them on. I said “thank you” and watched her cute little butt on her way out.

Taking my pants off, I noticed that my pants were still wet. I also noticed that my underwear was wet too. “Oh my God” I said to myself. “I hope the chair wasn’t wet”. Just then the Doctor came into the room. We said our hellos then he checked me out. Everything was good. He told me he would see me in 6 months. I thanked him shook his hand as he closed the door on his way out.

I was relieved that he didn’t find anything wrong. As I bent down to get my pants. I heard a female’s voice behind me say. “How are you going to go home with wet pants”?

I froze in my tracks. “Excuse me” I said as I turned around to see the cute nurse standing in front of me.

“I think someone in this room had a little accident and I know it’s not me” she giggled closing the door behind her. “One of my patients told me the seat in the corner of the office was wet”. “Can you guess whoooo it was that was sitting there” she asked looking me in the eye?

“I…I… didn’t have an accident” I stammered. “My friend’s car seat was wet this morning and I sat down with out looking sounding like a two year old making his excuse for an accident”. “Really nurse (looking at her name tag) Judy, that’s what really happened”.

“Sure it did little boy” she said with a smile that warmed my old heart. “Little boys always have an excuse why they have accidents”. “I’ve baby sat enough of you little boys to know when he is giving me a fib”.

I couldn’t believe my ears. I looked up at her and she said “I can’t let you go home with a wet bottom”. “Mommy will change her little boy so he won’t be uncomfortable on his ride back home”. “Now you just wait right here and mommy will be right back”. “And don’t you dare put those wet pants or underwear on”. “Understand little boy” she asked?

What was I going to do? I was caught. I’ve had a diaper fetish since I was 15. No one knows about it and this is the first time I got caught even if I didn’t really have an accident. I know I could have dressed real fast and shoot out of there in a hurry or even reported her behavior to the doctor but for some reason I was so exciting and thrilled she thought I had an accident

All of a sudden the door opened again and Nurse Judy walked in. She smiled and closed and locked the door behind her. She was hiding something behind her back. Nurse Judy walked over to me and said “mommy’s glad you didn’t put your cloths back on or run like a scared little rabbit”. “Why don’t you get up on the table and lie down for mommy” she said in baby talk.

Her voice was so cute and mature. I didn’t hesitate. I jumped on the table and lied down on my back.

“Good boy” she said in that motherly tone. “Now mommy will make your ride home a lot drier and warmer”.

There was a small stool next to the table. She stepped up on it down where my feet were. She told me to slide down a little so my legs were hanging off the table. She stepped up on the stool between my legs and smiled at me.

“Nurse Judy are you sure you want to do this” I asked?

“Don’t be a silly little boy” she said. “How am I going to let my baby go home in wet pants and under wear”? “And my name to you right now is mommy not Nurse Judy” she said in baby talk again. “Can you say mommy for me baby”?

“I died and went to heaven” I said to my self. “This is so exciting”. “This pretty little young lady is going to do”… “WHAT”… I said to myself again? I didn’t see what she was hiding when she first came into the room. She must have dropped it on the floor when she stepped up onto the stool.

“Well” she said breaking my thoughts.

“Yes mommy thank you” I said in rely.

“That’s a good baby boy” she cooed. As she reached for the waste band of the paper shorts I was wearing she notices my pup tent. “Oh” she said with a grin. “Looks like my baby likes his mommy taking care of him”. With that she slid the shorts off my hips and past my ankles and threw them aside.

She reached over by the sink and grabbed a wet rag and started to wash my front. Pee pee, groin and hinny. “There” she cooed “doesn’t that feel nice and warm”?

“Yes mommy” I relied. She continued cleaning the area with the warm rag. I had my eyes closed as I enjoyed her young touch on my skin.

I heard her step down from the stool. Then felt my legs go up a little. I helped as I pushed myself up. I then knew what she was hiding behind her back when she first walked into the office.

“Now my little one” she said. “Mommy is going to make you all warm and comfortable”. She placed the diaper under my butt and pulled the sides out flat. I lowered my butt when I thought she had it under me. It was so soft and warm but not as thick as the ones I have home.

“There we go baby” she said baby talking to me all the time. “Now mommy will put some baby powder on her baby making him smell nice and fresh”.

I felt the powder hit my skin at the same time I felt her hand rubbing the powder in.

I must have moaned when she touched me because she said “that’s it baby enjoy mommy touching you”. “My baby feels so soft and dry now”.

I almost shot my load right then. Luckily she pulled the diaper between my legs and fastened the tapes on the right side. Then she did the same to the left side only pulling that side nice and tight.

“Now my baby won’t leak and he will be warm for his ride” she said. “Come on baby up see daisy” she said giggling. I tried to get up but with the hard on she gave me it was a little tough. She helped me get to my feet. She went over and got my pants from the floor and helped me put them on.

“Oh” she said “these pants are still wet too”. “Well maybe your jacket will hide the little accident you had”.

I blushed two shades of red.

She helped me put my jacket on. As she looked at my bottom she said “no one will see your accident”. “Your jacket is just long enough to hide it”. “Just don’t bend over” she said giggling like a teenager.

“Thank you mommy” I said. She gave me a little piece of paper and smacked me on the bottom. She said “next time you have an accident maybe I won’t be so forgiven”. “Maybe mommy will have to give her baby a spanking for acting like the baby and wetting his pants”. “Now run along and be careful going home baby”. “Read mommies note on your way home”. “Okay baby boy” she said as she unlocked and opened the door.

“Yes mommy” I said. “My hinny feels warm and comfortable now”.

When I was leaving the doctors office. I felt like everyone was watching me. I even saw the young lady that checked me in giggling.

I got on the train and sat down. The feeling of wearing a diaper in public was so sexy and comfortable. I was so comfortable I almost forgot to read the note my new mommy gave me. It read:

“I love babying older men”. “They know how to appreciate a younger mommy like me”. “Older men make better babies and they make love better than most of the guys I’ve meet in college”. “Your secret is safe with me” the note continued. “BUT only if you come over to my apartment this Friday evening at 7:30pm”. “Wear your diaper baby and make sure your on time”. “I know we will have a good time together Baby Jay”.

Signed

Mommy Judy

I was so excited about the note. I peed right there in my diaper. I thought to myself “I’m glad mommy put me into a clean diaper before I left”.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is part two. I hope you enjoy it.

Baby Jay NY :D

Its Friday 7:15 pm and I’m outside of nurse Judy’s apartment door over by the college. “What am I thinking” I say to myself? “I’m a 60 year old man who’s had a diaper fetish since I was 15”. “This young lady is half my age”. “I must be out of my mine” I said to myself.

All I’ve thought about since my doctor’s appointment on Monday was Nurse Judy and the note she gave me to read on my way home.

“It sounded like an honest request to meet her at her apartment”. “Would she really tell anyone that I wet the chair in the office if I didn’t show up”?

This is all I’ve been thinking about all week. But why was I here at her door, I thought to myself. I’m getting cold feet. My hands are shaking and I feel weak in the knees. I’m not sure if I should go through this or not.

“Would she really tell someone or is this a little joke on the old man” I asked myself? “If I knock on that door and this is just a joke I’ll be so embarrassed I’ll want to die”. ”I can’t do this” I said to myself. “Sure she’s cute and very pretty but what if it’s”….suddenly the door opens and Nurse Judy is looking right at me with a big smile.

She grabbed my hand and helped pulled me into her apartment. She closed and locked the door behind us as she led me with my hand in hers to the livingroom.

“I’m happy you came over Baby Jerry” she said. “Mommy’s been waiting for you”.

We sat on the couch as she sat next to me with her arm around me. Her hair was wrapped in a bun; she looked different then when I saw her on Monday at the doctor’s office. She looked more mature and motherly. Her face was glowing. She looked as pretty as she did in the office.

“I’m glad you read my note and decided to come and visit your mommy” she said kissing me on the cheek. She asked me if I would like a drink. I said “that would be nice thank you Judy”.

She turned to me as she was walking to the kitchen and said “in this house I want my baby to call me mommy”. “Can you do that Baby” she asked.

I looked up at her and said “yes mommy”. “May I have something to dink pezze”?

She said “yes baby mommy will get you something to drink” as she turned and went into the kitchen.

When she returned to the livingroom I was shocked at what she had in her hand. She handed me a sippy cup and told me not to spill it.

I put the sippy cup up to my lips and sucked on the little mouth piece. OJ came out and I was pleased because I like OJ. I was hoping it wasn’t ice tea.

She sat back down next to me with a glass of OJ for herself. We talked for a while and got to know each other. She had nice music on in the back ground and we listened as the evening continued.

I was finished with my OJ so I placed it on the table in front of us. “That’s a good boy” she cooed “you finished all your OJ” she said smiling. She reached her hand up into my shorts and put her finger into my diaper. “Your wet little one” she said with a little giggle. Of course I was wet. I was so nerves out side her apartment I couldn't help it I said to myself.“How about we get you changed into a nice clean warm dipee” she suggested?

“OK mommy” I said as she grabbed my hand and lead me into her bedroom.

Mommy’s bedroom was big. It had a big king size bed. The walls were painted pink with white trim. Mommy pulled the bed spread down and placed a changing pad down in the middle of the bed. “Now mommy will get here baby out of that wet dipee” she said with a little smirk.

As I moved myself over to the bed she pushed me lightly and I fell on the changing pad. Judy reached for my shorts and undid my belt and zipper. She pulled my shorts from under me with a little help from her baby boy. She turned with and folded them and placed them on a chair by her bed.

This gave me a second to arrange my pee pee because I thought it was going to rip threw my diaper. Judy turned around and smiled at me. “Now my little baby Jerry time to change my baby and make him feel warm and comfortable. While he visits his mommy tonight”. “You relax and be a good boy for mommy”. With that she reached for the tapes and unfastened them.

Judy pulled the top of the diaper down between my legs and said “looks like my baby likes what mommy is doing”. She leaned down and kissed my belly blowing raspberries that made me giggle and laugh out loud. “OH” she said “you like that do you” and continued until I though I was going to pee again.

Judy took the baby wipes and cleaned my diaper area. She powdered me and rubbed it into my skin.

I was smiling from ear to ear as she placed a clean diaper under me. Judy pulled the diaper up between my wide spread legs and taped it nice and tight. "There we go" she announced "all done".

Judy helped me up and removed my shirt before I could get to my feet. She again held my hand and we walked into the kitchen. “I thought maybe my baby Jerry would be hungry so I made him a special din din” she said. “Now you sit here and mommy will get your diner”.

When I sat down on the chair. My chin was about an inch over the table. I felt so small sitting there. The chair I was sitting in had very short legs on it.

Judy turned and walked over to the table blowing something in a bowl. The bowl had bugs bunny and daffy duck on it. She sat next to me and started to feed me what ever was in the bowl. I could see it was hot as I opened my mouth and let her feed me. I quickly realized that it was patina. My mother use to feed it to me when I was a little boy.

My eye brows went up and Judy said “Oh my little baby likes patina”?

I nodded my head yes and opened up for another spoon full. I was happy at what I was eating and bounced around with joy. She missed my mouth and the hot soup hit my bear chest. I cringed in pain. Judy put the bowl down and came over and as she was saying sorry she was kissing my boo boo.

I smiled as the pain just went away. “I’m sorry honey”. “How could I forget to put your bib on” she said? She went into the drawer by the sink and pulled out a blue bib. She kissed my boo boo again and tied it around my neck kissing my cheek and nose.

Judy sat back down and stated to feed my again. This time blowing on the spoon before she gave it to me. I finished the bowl of soup and she went to the sink to put the bowl down. Judy grabbed a few crackers and placed them on the table in front of me. I could barely see them I was sitting so low to the ground.

I took a cracker and started to munch on it. Judy went back to the refrigerator and took a bottle out. She walked over to me and said “now you will need something to wash down those dry crackers”. Come with me baby Jerry and mommy will feed you your baba.

I got up and followed her back into the livingroom. I felt really good even though I was only wearing my diaper. Judy sat on the couch again and patted her lap for me to lie down. I walked over to her and laid my head just above her breast. She cradled me in her warm arms and I was a goner. I mean you have no idea what that feels like unless you’ve had it done to you. What a wonderful feeling that is.

Judy placed the nipple at my lips and I opened up and took it into my mouth. I started to suck on it like I had been doing it all my life and not just when I was a baby.

Holding the bottle with her left hand and touching my nose with her finger on the other hand she said “if my baby boy is still thirsty maybe mommy will give him something special”.

I heard that and I knew what she meant. I started to suck on that baba as fast as I could. Judy smiled at me and giggled and said “I said maybe”.

I frowned at her with the nipple in my mouth. She giggled again and started to rock me. I was so comfortable in her arms I said to myself “oh please don’t let me fall asleep.

Judy was humming something but I couldn’t make out what it was. I felt my eyes slowing closing. I was so warm and comfortable there in her arms. (Oh I’m sorry I already said that didn’t I) I focused on keeping my eyes open as I heard a sucking noise coming from the bottle. I finished and I didn’t fall asleep. How I don’t know?

Judy stopped rocking me and took the baba from my lips. She cuddled me tighter as she started to rock me again. Her right hand was rubbing my belly. I had my eyes closed and I felt her put her hand on top of my diaper. I turned to her and nestled my face into her breast.

She knew what I was going for. As she leaned me forward a little and removed her blouse. Judy had no bra on and her nipples where staring me in the face. Judy took the back of my head without saying a word and guided my lips to her. I immediately started to suckle on her nipple. Judy’s hand went back down to my diaper and she continued to rub my pee pee through my diaper.

Judy cradled me in her arms like a baby. Asking me in baby talk "is my baby happy now that he is suckling on mommy’s nipple"?

I opened my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek. She saw the tear and wiped it with her hand. I guess you are little one. She retuned her hand back down to my diaper and continued to rub my pee pee through my diaper. My pee pee is hard and ready to break thru the diaper.

With one hand mommy untapped one side of the diaper and put her hand on my hard pee pee. She rubbed it gently. Pre cum on the tip made her hand rub smoothly up and down my pee pee. "Oh mommy" I said with her nipple still in my mouth. “You make babies pee pee so happy mommy”.

Mommy continued to rub my pee pee up and down. I was so close to cumming but I managed to hold off. Maybe she knew how close I was because she retaped the diaper and started to get up. I let her nipple go with a little sigh. Come with mommy Baby Jerry she said in a sweet tone.

She grabbed my hand as we went into her bedroom. Mommy laid me down on the changing pad and removed my diaper. She slid her way up past my hard pee pee and kept going up my belly. Her pussy rubbing me all the way up. Mommy didn’t stop until she had her wet pussy over my mouth. "Now my little boy" she said. "Its mommies turn".

Mommy had my arms at my side as she lowered herself to my waiting mouth. Mommy wiggled and got right on my mouth were my tongue was waiting. I licked her from her clit to her back door not once touching her with my hands. Mommy was in control of her baby and she knew what she wanted me to do. And baby did just that.

I buried my mouth into her sending my tongue as deep as it would go. I heard her moan and say, “that’s my baby”. “Put your tongue in deep baby”. “I want to feel you in me”. “Sucking your mommy”.

Mommy was wild with passion at my mouth. Not once letting me escape or move my arms. My head was pushed into the pillow so hard that I could hardly breathe. Mommy saw I was turning red and lifted up a little. She pulled the pillow from under my head and folded it in half resting it back under my head. As I sucked in some air. My mouth went into mommy’s pussy even deeper than before and she continued to fuck my mouth and tongue.

Mommy was wild and moaning wildly. I felt my mouth filling with her love juices and licked it up with my tongue. My pee pee was harder than it ever been in my life. She suddenly pushed her hips down off my mouth and her pussy came to rest on my belly. "This is why I love to make love to an older baby" she said in my ear while kissing my neck. "Young baby boys don’t know how to please their mommies". "All they know how to do is climax at the wrong time".

Mommy is biting my neck and my ear as she slides back down. She stops when she feels my hard pee pee hitting her clit and grinds herself into it. As mommy is grinding herself on my pee pee it slides into her. Mommy lets out this moan that made me push hard into her. I manage to get my arms and hands free from under her legs and I start to squeeze and rub her breast.

Mommy is riding my pee pee up and down. I feel her squeezing my pee pee with her muscles making me push even harder into her. Mommy reaches for my hands and inter locks her fingers in mine as she pushes our hands above my head.

I open my eyes and see mommy smiling riding my pee pee hard and fast. She squeezes my finger almost to the point that it hurts. "Yes Baby Jerry make me climax baby yes" she said. My balls tighten as she squeezes my pee pee. She lets out this moan of delight that I have never heard from a woman I’ve been with. I can’t hold it any more and explode the biggest and longest climax of my life into my mommy’s womb. I feel her tense up as my explosion hits the back of her womb.

Still riding my pee pee she kisses me with so much passion and love I keep pumping deep into her.

I feel her start to relax as our climaxes come to an end. Mommy is lying on my chest. Breathing fast and hard. "Oh Baby Jerry" she said "what a good baby you are". "A big wonderful baby that pleased his mommy". "I’m so glad that you came over to visit".

We were laying there just relaxing when I hear what sounded like a key at the front door. All of a sudden I heard the front door close with a slam and a female’s voice yell out: “Judy I’m home”. “I picked up the extra milk you asked me to get”.

Judy lifted her head from my chest and looked into my bugged out eyes. “Relax” she said with a smile. “That’s only my older sister Vanessa”. “You’re… Aunt Vanessa to be exact” she said as I saw Aunt Vanessa at the door of the bedroom.

“Well who do we have here" Aunt Vanessa said folding her arms in front of her grinning at me?

First. Thank you all for your comments. I enjoy writing these stories and I get a chill when you like them. Thank you. Now here is Part 3. Enjoy. :P

Baby Jay NY

The Doctor Will See You Know Part 3

Written By Baby Jay NY

Oh MY God I said to myself looking at Judy’s Sister Vanessa standing there at the door. Folded arms and grinning like the cat that ate the mouse.

“Will little sister looks like you have company” Vanessa said walking over to the bed. “Vanessa” Judy said “I want you to meet your nephew Baby Jerry”. Judy didn’t even try to cover up when she introduced me to her sister.

I was looking for a hole hide in. “So I have a nephew now” Vanessa said touching my nose with her finger. “Looks like I CAME at the wrong time” she said with a giggle. “Opps” she said “no pun intended”. “Looks to me like this little one could use a bath Judy”. “What do you think” she asked? “OH definitely Vanessa” Judy replied. “Why don’t you clean your baby up a little and I’ll go get his bath ready”. “Does the baby like bubble baths” she asked?

My eyes were still bugged out and my mouth was open as I just nodded my head a yes.

“Then Aunt Vanessa will go and run the water and add some nice bubbles to the water for you” she said as she exited the bedroom. When she was in the bathroom Judy grabbed a handful of baby wipes and started to wash my diaper area. She grabbed additional wipes and washes her area too.

I looked up at Judy and said “are you sure this is going to be alright”? Judy giggled and said “sure it will baby”. “It will be fun believe me”. “I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my new baby boy now would I” she asked”?

Judy cleaned us both up and we headed for the bathroom. Vanessa was just turning the water off at the tub when we entered. “Good timing” she said as I walked up to her next to the tub. “While your with me Baby Jerry”. “You will always call me Aunt Vanessa or nanny”. “Is that understood baby” she asked?

I answered “yes Aunt Vanessa” as I stepped into the warm water and the bubbles. The smell from the bubbles was intoxicating. They almost smelled like baby powder.

Aunt Vanessa hesitated for a moment and said “and what are you waiting for little girl” looking right at Judy. Vanessa slapped Judy’s cute little butt and told her to sit on the other side of the tube. I immediately got the biggest boner of my life as I watched Judy get into the tub with me. “That’s a good girl” she said to Judy as she sat in the warm water and bubbles with me.

Her legs were around my legs under the water as she scooted a little closer to me. Vanessa already had the baby shampoo and started to wash my hair while Judy smiled and watched her sister. I felt Judy’s hand on my leg as Aunt Vanessa washed and massaged my hair. Judy’s touch made my peepee even harder than I thought possible. “JUDY” Vanessa said looking at her. “You better not be trying to play with baby Jerry’s peepee under the water” she said. Because if you are big sister may just have to give you a big spanking for being so naughty.

Judy’s hand stopped reaching for me under the water and said “I be good sis”. “I don’t want another spanking for being bad” she replied. “Good girl” she said as she rinsed my hair with a big glass she got from the sink. Vanessa reached for the soap and the wash cloth and lathered it up. She started at my face and I fussed a little pulling back away from her. “Baby Jerry” she said with a firm voice. “You be a good baby too or Judy will not be the only one getting a spanking”.

“Ok Aunt Vanessa I be good too” I said as she continued to wash my face and chest. She washed my back and then told me to stand so she could wash my bottom. I must have hesitate a second to long because Aunt Vanessa pulled me up by the ear and when my bottom was clear of the water she gave my bottom a firm smack. “You better behave little one” she said as she lathered up the wash cloth again.

“My my” she said “looks like my little sister was playing with your peepee”. “Baby Jerry’s peepee is hard and bright red” Vanessa said. “Now little girl you can expect a spanking when we are done here”. I looked at Judy and instead of seeing a frown I saw a smile. And I heard her giggle as she winked at me. I’ve never gotten a spanking even when I was a real baby. And I didn’t want to feel how bad a spanking was. So I did my best to be a good baby for Aunt Vanessa.

Aunt Vanessa washed my tushie and in between my legs. She came around to my front and ran the wash cloth over under and on top of my diaper area. I just closed my eyes as she held me up with one hand. Judy was sitting right in front of me. She leaned in and gave my peepee a little kiss on the tip.

“JUDY” Vanessa shouted. “You’re such a bad baby”. Your hinny is going to be red and sore before we go to bed tonight and that’s a fact” she continued. I didn’t mine it at all as I smiled to myself for being so naughty.

“Ok Baby Jerry you change places with Judy now so I can clean this bad little girl up”. I sat down where Judy was sitting and watched Aunt Vanessa wash her from top to bottom. I was so hot and excited I thought I was going to blow right there in the tub. I didn’t realize it at the time but I must have been touching my peepee under the water. Aunt Vanessa noticed because all the bubble were gone.

“Baby Jerry” she shouted. “Looks like I have two bad little babies here in the tub and he needs a spanking as well for playing with himself under the water”. I turned red and looked at Judy. She stuck her tongue at me and giggled with delight. I looked at Vanessa and she too was smiling at me.

Judy was done and Aunt Vanessa helped her out of the tub wrapped a big towel around her. She told Judy to go wait in the bedroom and dry herself off. Judy wrapped the towel around her breast and hopped into the bedroom. “Ok Baby Jerry your turn” I heard Aunt Vanessa say. I got up from the tub and she helped me out. There was a large towel waiting for me too.

But Vanessa did not wrap it around me and scoot me off to the bedroom. Instead she dried me off paying special attention to my big hard peepee. She whispered in my ear as she dried my tushie. “I love older babies too the way my sister loves them”. “Older men seem to enjoy the attention of women more that the younger ones” she said. “Now go into the bedroom with Judy” she said as she slapped my bottom as I left the room.

Judy was sitting on the bed with nothing on but a smile. Aunt Vanessa was right behind me and said as she entered the room. “You’re not going to be smiling when I get done with you, you bad baby girl”. Judy lost the smile in a hurry as Vanessa walked over to a chair that was in the corner and brought it to the middle of the room.

Aunt Vanessa sat on the chair and motioned to her sister to come to her. Judy stood up and walked very slowly to her sister. Aunt Vanessa reached for Judy’s wrist and pulled her across her lap. She didn’t start easy she was really giving it to her. “This will teach you to be a good girl when your in the tub with Baby Jerry and do what I tell you”. “And here are five more smacks for having fun with your baby and not letting your big sister know about it” she continued to say.

I was sitting on the bed watching all of this. I was so excited as I watched this unfold in front of my eyes. Again I lost my thoughts and got caught rubbing my peepee again. Aunt Vanessa grabbed me hard and put me over her lap and started to spank my bottom hard. Judy was crying in the corner but when she heard the noise from Vanessa’s hand hitting my bottom she started to smile at me.

I was totally embarrassed to say the least. I have never been spanked in my life and it hurt like hell. Tears were coming down my face as she kept smacking my bottom. “And that” Aunt Vanessa said “will teach you that only your Mommy Judy and your Aunt Vanessa are permitted to touch your peepee”. With that said she let me off her lap and gave me a big hug. She motioned to Judy to join us and she ran in between us and got her hug too.

I was sore but after the hug I felt better. “Take your baby Judy and go lie on the bed” Aunt Vanessa said. Judy grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. Aunt Vanessa was taking her cloths off as Mommy and I got in bed. Aunt Vanessa came on the bed at the bottom and laided down in between us. Mommy and I wrapped our arms around her. We laided there for a few minutes and Aunt Vanessa took both our heads from the back and directed them to her nipples.

I didn’t need a scripted for this as I sucked in a nipple on one side and Mommy did the same on the other. We suckled Vanessa for a good 10 minutes. She was hot and totally turned on by our attention. I ran my hand down her belly reaching for her pussy and clit. When I found it, I felt Mommy’s hand already there fingering Aunt Vanessa’s clit.

Mommy moaned as my hand went over hers and rested on Aunt Vanessa’s pussy. She was wet and I could feel her juices running down her thigh. Aunt Vanessa moaned as I put two fingers into her pussy sliding it in and out of her. Mommy was working hard on Aunt Vanessa’s clit as I felt Aunt Vanessa’s hand come down to my peepee and started to stroke it. I heard Mommy moan and knew she was doing the same to her pussy.

It was a good thing that Mommy had already taken care of baby before Aunt Vanessa came home because I was able to hold off on cumming. We stroked and fingered each other until one of us not me started to moan loudly. That’s all it took and we all came to an exciting climax. We lied there for what seemed forever and just relaxed.

Aunt Vanessa was the first to get up. She headed to the bathroom were I heard water running. She came back out with two wash cloths. She washed Judy first and then me. Aunt Vanessa got up and put a night shirt on and went to a drawer and pulled out two diapers. She went to Judy first and picked her tushie off the sheets and slides the diaper under her and let her legs go. I was in shock. I didn’t know Judy liked diapers too.

She powdered Judy and pulled the diaper between her legs and tapped them snug to her hips. “How does that feel my little BABY sister” she asked. Judy said “that feels wonder full sis” smiling from ear to ear at me.

“Your turn Baby Jerry” she said. She tucked my peepee down in the diaper and pulled the diaper up between my legs and tapped it tightly. “My Babies are happy and I’m happy so its time to go to sleepy” she said as she raised the blanket over us. “Time to go to dream land” she said as she kissed my cheek and then Judy’s. Judy and I wrapped our arms around Vanessa as we both feel soundly to sleepy.

I had alluded to fantasies earlier in another area, that dealing with repeated sexual questions always coming up in many various areas. But for stories such as this, fantasies are exactly what stories like this are good for, in helping many of us to think out fantasies without being forceful in making suggestions that many find objectionable. For me this is a very nice story. And that is how I will remember it.