LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do to feel more like a little/baby furball?

I usually just hug my blankie and suck my paci, don’t think about much. I like the feel of the blanket it’s like I’m fuzzy. When you go into littlespace do you connect with your fursona? Do you think having a fursuit makes it better and also is wearing a diaper in a full fursuit a good idea? Let me know your opinions I can’t wait to get smoller and smoler wif u gais:3

• Like 1

I typically suit with my Daddy as my handler. No diapers though as they are too hot and suiting already is hot even with my cooling vest and cooling collar.

While I now have a suit (I bought second hand some time ago, but which doesn't have a chance at fitting until I lose at least 50 pounds), I usually just wear one of my fleece onesies from The-All-In-One-Co (not baby onesie "diapersuits").  It's a shame the company isn't the same anymore.  I like to think of them as low cost fursuits so I can get that all over fuzzy feeling.  They're more like fuzzy pajamas.   Even they get too hot so can't wear for about 1/2 of the year. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I typically suit with my Daddy as my handler. No diapers though as they are too hot and suiting already is hot even with my cooling vest and cooling collar.

Didn’t think about the heat at all, I bet the cooling collar helps a lot tho.  How does it all work is it just cold water with fans? Frozen stuff??

3 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

While I now have a suit (I bought second hand some time ago, but which doesn't have a chance at fitting until I lose at least 50 pounds), I usually just wear one of my fleece onesies from The-All-In-One-Co (not baby onesie "diapersuits").  It's a shame the company isn't the same anymore.  I like to think of them as low cost fursuits so I can get that all over fuzzy feeling.  They're more like fuzzy pajamas.   Even they get too hot so can't wear for about 1/2 of the year. 

Just checked out the website, I really like their modern designs, looks kinda cool to have a whole outfit like that. I’m thinking about getting a custom kigurumi which is a character themed onesie pretty much, I think they even sell these at book stores now… like Pokémon brand ones if I’m not mistaken! I am going to do some more research on this topic tomorrow when I have more energy.