LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered sissy knight. Private with typicalrussianparent.

Tristan Stone was a lot of things a slayer of dragons, rescue of princesses, courageous, slayer of the evil and breaker of hearts of young maidens everywhere, yes he was brave, daring, cunning and most of all very good looking, yes his exploits and adventures were world renowned or at least that's what he would tell anyone at the local tavern. Truth be told while Tristan was a knight and he was very good looking, the problem is all his adventures and exploits were lies he never slavered a dragon or fought an evil Warlock, while he was cunning he was also tricky, vain, arrogant and selfish.

His achievements he had stolen from others thanks to many tricks like a potion to erase someone's memory of the last 5 hours, or waiting for the real hero to weaken the monster get killed and then attack the creature from behind or just sneak in while the creature was distracted to rescue the princess and steal the sacred treasure, yes Tristan Stone was a terrible and the worst example of a knight. So when a bounty for the death of a powerful mysterious sorceress and her powerful ogre, Tristan couldn't resist especially when the promise was to be made King when the job was completed.

Tristan had set out with his bag of tricks potions, explosives and traps, his plan was to trick the ogre which he knew for a fact ogres were stupid, then poison it making it go wild and unruly before running away and watching it as it destroyed the cave where it's mistress lived before causing a cave in with explosives and before getting proof and running back to the king for his reward.

Little did Tristan know, he was not going to fight an ogre AND a witch. He was going to fight an ogre who WAS a witch. The creature was quite intelligent, as she had been trained by other witches until she grew up. She could smell the man approaching long before she could see him. She didn't know who he was, but she knew that she was wanted, and so she was on guard. She gritted her teeth, her long tusks eternally bared for everyone to see. And then finally, she saw him approaching her hut in the mountain. She got up and walked outside, standing tall and clenching her fists as he approached. "Foolish human, you will stop now." She snarled loudly. "Go away before I must kill you!"

Of course this was an act as this had been the go-to strategy for the orc for years, put on the big dumb brute, the practically mindless monster and measure up what she was dealing with. And it had worked all the time not one knight, rogue or paladin had suspected that she was actually intelligent, the moment they saw her with her fierce appearance her gritted teeth her long tusks and they already thought that she was just practically a dumb animal.

Tristan put up his hands defensively and said, "calm yourself me am only friend seeking companionship and to someone to share food with." He said speaking slowly and using broken words like he was talking to a infant or an animal, the ogre almost rolled her eyes as she had heard this.

The big creature really had to try hard not to shout at him for being so condescending. Instead, she decided to play into his delusions, staring down at him as he got off of his horse and took his helmet off. She leaned down and stared him in the eyes- shockingly, she didn't smell like the foul animal many believed orcs to be. "You- Knight- not welcome here." She stated and crossed her arms, imitating his broken speech. "Get out before I crush you." She snarled again, hoping he would be intimidated enough to just leave her alone. 

Again Tristan just held out his hands defensively before lowering one hand and slowly reached into his bag and pulled out some bread and offered it to the ogre. "Here look hungry I give nummy food to you." Tristan said as the ogres took the bread and gave it sniff, his plans seemed like it was going well just give her some normal food before giving her the poison food and then run like hell.

The creature scoffed a bit. "Me have plenty of food, boy." She stated and held the tiny loaf of bread back to him. "Why are you here?" She asked and crossed her arms, showing off her sharp nails which only added to her animalistic look. It was sort of a wonder that she was fully dressed, in a somewhat nice brown dress, with a scarf tying back her hair. Something about her seemed eerily human in spite of her otherwise grotesque appearance. "Me not hungry, have enough human bones to chew on." She stated, trying yet again to just get him to leave. 

Tristan frowned when he was given back the bread, there was something about the org, she looked she smelled good and how nicely she was dressed, but she also didn't seem to have any scars on her from fighting, but he figured the Sorceress just took care of her. He then cleared his throat and he started eating some of his bread, "well if you don't want any of my bread would you like my horse." He said, his horse giving a nay almost like it was trying to say are you kidding me.

The orc stared at the horse, then at him, and scowled. "Coward." She snarled. "Horse nice- humans mean." She stated and took steps towards him, grabbing him and lifting him up. "Are you going to leave or not?!" She shouted at him, staring at him in the eyes. Her eyes looked so... soulful. Like maybe she wasn't so dumb after all. But, that could easily have been just a mistake. A trick of the light. She was handling him without care, so maybe she was just a dumb, brutish orc after all. 

Tristan yelped when the orc picked him up, he didn't really understand what went wrong some of the old tea had dealt with were more than happy to eat the horse. Something was wrong this orc didn't behave like any of the other orcs he read and seen about, also she wasn't exactly a bad looker I mean maybe if you put sack over her head but even then her face wasn't that hideous.

Tristan blushed and then looked down which made him blush even more when he saw her deep emerald color cleavage and her big bosom, he had only ever dealt with male orcs, the female though was a different story unfortunately it was doing something to him as he felt his penis get hard. Blushing profusely he then looked at the orc, "O-Okay I'm leaving you can p-p-p-put me d-d-down now." Tristan told the orc stuttering a bit.

The creature glared down at him. "You disgusting human." She snarled and carried him into her hut. "I teach you what happens when you come to my home, treat me like a dummy, and then view me as some sex object!" She snarled and slammed the door shut behind them. The home was... Shockingly well kept. Everything was clean and orderly- though with some scattered books and potion bottles around... But even more odd, was that there didn't seem to be any witch there! All of the furniture was designed for someone of the creature's large size, not for any human! She took him to the kitchen, and placed him inside of a cauldron, hoping to REALLY give him a good scare. 

Tristan let out a yell and tried to get free only stopping when he looked around at the inside house it then dawned on him although he couldn't really believe it, there was no witch or at least not one that everyone thought the orc was the witch.

After being put in the cauldron Tristan panicked he believed she was going to eat him, he then immediately reached into his bag of tricks and produced a flash bomb after chucking it, it filled the kitchen with a blast of intense light blinding the orc for a short period of time long enough for Timmy to get out of the cauldron and make a run for it tossing a few smoke bomb to help conceal his presence as he got to the door.

The creature coughed and wiped the smoke away with her big, clawed hands, then she chased him out of the house. The horse, scared to see such a big hulking thing, ran away, leaving the Knight to have to run on foot in his clunky suit of armour. The orc caught up to him in no time and lifted him up, glaring at him. She decided that she could drop the dumb act. He wasn't any great or powerful knight- he was a coward! A scared little baby! And she wasn't going to waste any more time tricking him- he was dumb enough as it was. "You foolish human, you think such a thing can stop me?" She scoffed. "If I wanted to eat you, I would have done so already." She whispered. "I like my humans rare anyways." She said and gave him a horrible smirk. "Now we're going to go back inside, and you're going to behave, otherwise I really will turn you into a soup." 

Tristan cursed when his horse run away, he tried escape on foot unfortunately the orc was too fast and had picked him up making him yell, kicked and fussy like an infant. But Tristan reached into his bag of tricks and throw a stink grenade at her making the orc drop him and giving him enough time to run away again, Tristan rummage through his bag tossing whatever explosive he could, unfortunately some of the explosions started to cause a little forest fire causing the animals of the woodland to run.

The creature continued chasing after him, and eventually she caught him by quickly stomping on him, pinning him down to the ground with her foot. "You stupid little brat." She snarled, her eyes red and watery from the explosives. "I'm going to tear you apart limb from limb and eat them right in front of you!" She shouted furiously as she picked him up and dragged him harshly to her house. He had emptied his barrage of weapons, and she could now confidently hold him without worrying he would break free. She took him inside and locked the door, then she dropped him harshly onto the ground, glaring at him. "Give me one good reason not to kill you right now." 

Normally the fourth Earth was not a violent creature sure she had killed but only if she had no other option, she also didn't like to prolong suffering as well like some others of her kind. But Tristan had been particularly bothersome even causing a small forest fire which she would have to deal with after dealing with him.

Tristan looked at the huge work woman and try and desperately look for way out, unfortunately he was out of options and the threat of a painful death by the creature filled him with dread, but even worst of all it emptied his bladder. Tristan then  looked down as he saw that he was wetting himself.

The big creature was confused for a moment when she felt something wet drip down through her hands. When she saw his face turn from terrified to humiliated, however, she suddenly understood, and she gave him a smirk, showing off all of her big teeth. "What's the matter, little boy? Can't handle a real fight?" She whispered and brought him close to her face. "You pathetic little worm... You're lucky you have encountered me, and not anyone else of my kind, pitiful human. I, unlike them, have far better ways to deal with pests like you than simple killing." She whispered, her hot breath blowing on his teary, red face. 

Tristan yelled and flailed as he tried to escape the creature's grass kicking his little legs at the creature, which only got worse when the creature bare this fangs and he could smell his breath although the creatures breath did smell minty fresh.

"You will not continue to disrespect me in my own home, boy." She snarled. "I'll show you what happens to a little piss boy who can't behave." She whispered and brought him onto her lap, taking off his armour and his bottoms, and using her giant hand to deliver him ten good spanks. 

Tristan continued yelling and flailing about which only got worse when the orc removed his clothing getting him as naked as the day he was born, "Fuck what the hell no no no stop." He yelled as he kicked his legs before his pants came down. Tristan didn't know what was worse being forcefully undressed or being turned on by it.

But soon Tristan knew the answer to that question of what was worse as he soon felt the Orc's powerful hand slap his unprotected bottom. "No no ow no st-stop owwww please sniff." Tristan said fighting back tears that were coming to his eyes, but soon after the sixed smack he was full on crying, especially after he ejaculated on the orc women's lap. After the powerful woman's assault on his poor bottom Tristan was crying like a baby, "Waaaaaaaaaaaa st-stop pwease m-mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."