LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wow, but small problem...

Well I'm on a business trip in a truck, again. I ordered a blue test elite. And I put in a Northshore stuffer. It's probably a little overkill, but I put the stuffer more towards the back to maybe get some wetness back there. I already have 4 medium wettings, and it doesn't feel like much has gotten back there. Towards the end of the day, at my hotel, I'll dump some water back there, for a much more full effect. And unless I'm wearing a pull-up, I have and use some "under-spenders" for diapers. If it's not obvious, they're suspenders for underwear. They actually do pretty well, but even with them and baggier pants, the diaper bulge is getting less and less discreet.

I also have a interesting question.  For those who wear thicker diapers consistently, does your behind start having light indentations that reflect wear the diaper has been? I don't have any, but I'm just wondering if it happens. Does anyone understand my question...

1 hour ago, MixerOp said:

I have and use some "under-spenders" for diapers.

Interesting - I've never heard of these. I wear onesies (diaper shirts) which help with sagging a bit. I've been wearing diapers for 5 years now, haven't noticed any indentations on my skin, other than the skin down there being maybe a bit tougher than it was in the "before times". I suppose I could ask my wife if she's noticed anything. 

A Trest with a NorthShore booster in it would be a 1 ton truck of a setup. I haven't tried Trests yet but I can get 12-16 hours out of a "super diaper" like a Rearz Mega Inspire+, and at that point you could see it from space, so I haven't played around with boosters much since I started wearing full-time, whereas when I was only wearing here and there, I used to buy boosters. 

3 hours ago, MixerOp said:

And is there anything like a piece of fabric (resembling a booster) that might help wick wetness to the back?

An actual piece of fabric.   The SAP in the diapers are contradictory to good wicking action.  The more SAP, the thicker it gets where ever it's wet, but it then won't wick very well to the rest of the padding. 

• Like 1

In the end, I had a 5th (kinda heavy) wetting and I poured about a quart in the rear to 'squishy' that up. I drove to dinner on what felt like a wet pillow. Had I not had over a decade of experience with diapers, and a few times with trest, I would have been really scared about press out leaks.  But that was fun.

On 4/29/2024 at 2:29 PM, MixerOp said:

Well I'm on a business trip in a truck, again. I ordered a blue test elite. And I put in a Northshore stuffer. It's probably a little overkill, but I put the stuffer more towards the back to maybe get some wetness back there. I already have 4 medium wettings, and it doesn't feel like much has gotten back there. Towards the end of the day, at my hotel, I'll dump some water back there, for a much more full effect. And unless I'm wearing a pull-up, I have and use some "under-spenders" for diapers. If it's not obvious, they're suspenders for underwear. They actually do pretty well, but even with them and baggier pants, the diaper bulge is getting less and less discreet.

I also have a interesting question.  For those who wear thicker diapers consistently, does your behind start having light indentations that reflect wear the diaper has been? I don't have any, but I'm just wondering if it happens. Does anyone understand my question...

In other words: Does this diaper make my butt look fat?