LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had to get a new PC

My computer looks like it finally bit the dust, or is going to anyway. It looks like it's hardware failing on it. I went ahead and bit the bullet on a new computer, having Geek Squad put it together for me, since I don't have the knowledge or eyesight for doing that myself. Here are the specs on the new one.
Case: Asus Tuf Gaming GT501
Mobo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600MHz
GPU: PNY Geforce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB GDDR6
PSU: EVGA 1000GT 
Storage: Samsung Evo 870 SSD 2TB x 2
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core 3.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120mm

I love that this case has carry straps, and dust covers. I'm still thinking about getting 3 more fans for the top, as it doesn't have anything there at the moment. This pc is also a LOT quieter than the old one, and even a tiny bit lighter weight too.

• Like 2

Getting some of my games reinstalling now through Steam, but they are downloading pretty slowly to be honest. Not sure what that's about, but I'm curious to see if DOOM 2016 runs again. It quit working on the old pc, and I'm hopeful that this build can run it properly.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Getting some of my games reinstalling now through Steam, but they are downloading pretty slowly to be honest. Not sure what that's about, but I'm curious to see if DOOM 2016 runs again. It quit working on the old pc, and I'm hopeful that this build can run it properly.

Hmm. I assume its not your internet speed or you'd of said so. I would think those solid state drives would handle incoming data fine, though maybe consider splurging for a NVME for your main drive.

• Like 1