LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mimi's Struggle

Why don't YOU email her? Haahaha! Actually I've tried but I can't email Pink or PM her through her DD profile for some reason. Maybe she's only accessible to a chosen few. I tried sending her a message on Yahoo Messenger, but no response. Does she have to be online at the same time I send the message? I've never really used it before. I could get on MSN or join Diaperspace, where I believe she's active, just to try contacting her that way, but I'm starting to feel like a stalker.

Or were you taking the p155 when you said email her?

Hidden has her on his friends list.

Whoever manages to contact Pink needs to give her this ultimatum: she has one week to release the next chapter, and then one of us is going to hijack this story. And it will involve pirates and aliens. Mimi and her family will be dead within two chapters.

Writing it myself crossed my mind, but I don't think I could do it. Mimi's mother keeps coming up with new stuff I'd never have expected, or stuff I might have expected but in ways I didn't expect, (in other words, I'm not clever enough) so I doubt I could carry that on, unless I got round it by bringing it swiftly to a happy ending without her mother having time to make things any worse.

I've already said loads about how I think it should/might end, to the point where I think I was becoming obsessed with it, so I think I'll go and have a lie down in a darkened room to rest my brain while I wait for Pink to bless us with further chapters.

Pink's left Mim faced with a choice of staying at home all the time she's not at school, being treated like a baby; or trying to have a social life (ie go to the sleepover etc), but having to have someone change her nappies by arrangement with her mother (or her mother coming along to change her). Which would you choose? Hmmm.

Like someone said, maybe Chapter 14 is the end. A hell from which there is no escape.

I don't like endings that leave loose ends/dilemmas, but I suppose at any moment in your life there's always some unfinished business.

Pink probably has other fish to fry, and she'll do what she wants, and if we can't even ask her what she's going to do about this story, I'll just have to keep checking back here.

Agreed. Pink seems to have posted a chapter every couple of months, but nothing for about five months. I'd hate to hijack the story while she's working on something.

I take it having her on your friends list doesn't make it any easier for you to contact her.

I have thought of a way I could end the story, but it would take a few chapters (and presumably many months). I could even write it in Merkin English for you. No pirates, aliens, gun battles, Acts of God or car chases.

I think we need to learn more about this mother. Why is she so terrified to let Mimi manage her own condition, and where does she get these "control issues?" Is she completely oblivious to the damage she's doing to her daughter, or does she blame Mimi's problems on everything but her own parenting? (Maybe Mimi starts struggling academically due to her emotional distress, and there is talk about holding her back a year--yet another symbol of being forbidden to grow up, and of isolation from her peers. Of course, the mother would punish her for bad study habits, possibly with more humiliation.)

Either Mimi or her mother has to snap at some point--maybe the mother's behavior becomes dangerous. Meanwhile, some serious problems could start surfacing in Ally (that kid is a creep--I could easily see her going delinquent, especially given the lack of proper attention from her mother).

Think I might join you there, pullups. It'll get a bit messy with several people writing the story simultaneously though.

aleia:I have a theory about Ally's behaviour:

Considering Pink says Ally loves Mimi (but I can't see how), maybe she loves her older sister but always wanted a baby sister, and sees Mimi's problem as an opportinity for role reversal as big sister becomes little sister. Maybe it's a "caring for baby" thing rather than power/dominance/sadism. Maybe she feels sorry for Mimi, but she's enjoying it too much to want it to stop. Maybe she thinks it can't last so she's making the most of it.

Which is a "nice" explanation, as opposed to: she hates Mimi, or wants revenge for something - or as you said, she's either a secret DL (with access to free nappies while Mimi's problem lasts) or she's just a sadistic little twerp who thinks it's funny.

Meanwhile Barking Mad Mum probably wants the feeling of having a baby to care for. Maybe it's a menopausal thing, or she can't have any more babies, so wants to turn Mimi into a baby; so Mimi is the object of both their twisted desires.

Ally going off the rails as a result of mother's neglect? True, Mimi is getting a lot of (unwanted) attention, but Ally is revelling in the role of mummy's little helper (is she doing it for attention/approval?). Mum thinks she's wonderful and she's allowed to get away with stuff at Mimi's expense. If Mimi wasn't around any more, having Mum to herself might give Ally the love she needs/keep her in line.

On the other hand, Ally alone in the house with Mum and lots of nappies.....

I like the idea of Mimi's schoolwork being affected etc. I gather she's academically bright, just a bit dim when it comes to remembering to use the toilet sometimes; but it can't help if she sits in class worrying if anyone notices she's messed herself etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Sending a PM to pink nappies

The member cannot receive any new messages

i still say give her a chance to come back.

Her inbox is probably full.

And yeah, please don't "hijack" her story. I'd rather wait several months for a good chapter than have it be rapid and like scraping your eyes out with a spork to read.

Fair comment, Frink, but how do we get permission from someone who can't be contacted? Also I suspect Pink isn't bothered about this story any more. Presumably she hasn't checked the thread since she last posted months ago. Is it acceptable to post alternative endings/continuations for this story in a separate thread?ninja.gif Only then maybe nobody would read them (which might be a good thing?)

Fair comment, Frink, but how do we get permission from someone who can't be contacted? Also I suspect Pink isn't bothered about this story any more. Presumably she hasn't checked the thread since she last posted months ago. Is it acceptable to post alternative endings/continuations for this story in a separate thread?ninja.gif Only then maybe nobody would read them (which might be a good thing?)

The thing is that the only person who has a right to the story, morally, legally (really) and otherwise is the author, and, when applicable, the publisher. It is not only rude but borderline illegal to hijack her story without her permission, even if she's not there to give it. Just be patient. She will eventually be back. If not, please feel free to start your own story with your own characters rather than coopting somebody else's.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to start by saying the rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Wow, there has been some very large speculation in my absence. I apologise for having been gone so long, but very simply Im in the adult world now and my life has never been more hectic. Also, as many of you know I wear diapers for non-fetish reasons so sometimes just want nothing to do with AB/DL communities.

Yes, my inbox was full. Unsurprisingly, the torrent of "you sound cute, will you change me?" quickly cloggs up the space that genuine messages might otherwise occupy. Sorry that I didnt keep on top of it but I've emptied it now! :blush:

I've just sat and read the whole discussion that took place since I last checked this site, and firstly I want to say Im utterly flattered about the interest. The second thing I want to say is that I dont deserve any of it. The amount of depth that some people have read into the motivations of the characters and plot is truly astounding, but in reality Im just not that smart. I write each chapter with an idea that I like and to be honest Im surprised if the story even remotely fits together as a whole. Just as an example, the opening of the very first chapter suggests that Mimi wears glasses, but I completely forgot about it until about 10 chapters later. I wait such a long time in between chapters, I just dont really think about continuity.

Im sorry that I cant address every single thing that has been mentioned in the past few months,I just cant remember all of it as I write this response, but please feel free to repeat it again and I'll try and answer as best I can. However, there were a few things that stuck out that I feel need clarification.

- I will write again. By all means if you'd rather write your own ending thats up to you, but please dont post it in this thread and dont credit me. I will see this story finished at some point.

- On a similar note, the story isnt too far from completion; certainly more than half way completed. It may not appear that way right now, but I do have idea's for a sequal which means I can kind of wrap up the themes of this story without needing absolute closure. If anyone is at all interested Im also part way into writing a short spin off story that I hope to post all in one go.

- I appreciate all the predictions and "hopes" at how the story will end, and they certainly provide a pleasant distraction, but I already know how it will end now. You will not influence me. Oh, and maybe it will tantalise you somewhat to know it, but you're not even close... ;)

- Mimi's age. I dont know where on earth you found 12, but I dont remember writing it! I've tried to avoid specifically stating it because I like people to create their own picture of Mimi, just like I avoid giving a detailed description of her, but maybe its about time I gave a general idea. In my head Mimi actually floats around the 16-18 age (depending on the code of the site in question), though obviously she doesnt quite act it. Ally is a few years below her, maybe 13-15. Dont forget that your upbringing can have a huge effect on your maturity and independence, especially if its always been seen as normal to you. I myself was changed by my mom at an age that Im now utterly embarrassed to admit, but at the time it was just normal. I also had a friend who at 19 years of age still had a 10pm bed time. She didnt think anything of it and certainly would never have questioned her own mom.

- I am not into age regression, and I hope that the story has never hinted that thats the way it will go. There are no nursery items in Mimi's room, she eats the same food as everyone else, and is most ways treated her age. Obviously there is a rather large exception, which allows there to be a story at all.

- Thanks to all the people who think the story is somewhat believable, that is the best compliment I can get. The story is *slightly* autobiographical so Im trying to keep the whole thing within the realms of possibility to be true to myself. That said, we're not talking naturalism, only realism. You probably couldnt imagine something like this happening to someone in real life but it is entirely possible. There is no magic involved, no secret formula's, no mind control. On the contrary, anything physical, medical, psychological I want to keep absolutely true to science. It could all happen. It could happen to you.

- Neither Mimi, Ally, or their mother have a diaper fetish. Like good members of society they dont even know what ABDL is ;)

- I never wanted the mother to come across as insane, merely overprotective and stubborn. As a character Mimi is a little ditsy and not very independant, and her mother has become very accustomed to knowing whats best for her. At least in her own mind...

There is also a very obvious lack of explanation as to why Mimi even needs protection in the first place, how long she has needed them, and to what degree in that time. This was deliberate and I will likely never explain. Read into it whatever you like.

- Ally comes across as very two dimensional and nuts because I honestly dont know what to do with her.

- As I said Im not very smart. As such I find it very difficult to write certain kinds of characters, especially guys. This is why the dad is such a poor character, I just dont know how to write him.

Thankyou for your time, your patronage is much appreciated.

Pink

I hope we see a new chapter by the end of the year at least.I also hope to see the story end by 2010 but As long as Pink Nappies has a set up story and end i will be patient just that longer.I am also curious of what the ending is going to be.Hope its a bad ending as i have always said because Mimi should realise that she can`t escape and therefore must accept she has to wear them.I do not want to see her become a baby or something like that but some sort of sadness and finally realising that she can`t escape diapers and must wear them.However i do hope her younger sister Ally does also end up in diapers just to give Mimi some sort of victory.Mum i understand she wants whats best for Mimi but you can`t hope but hate her.Overall loving this story so far and i hope the ending doesn`t disapoint.If this will truly be a memorable story it must have a memorable ending and enjoyable story.

Brilliant! Pink is back. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it, Pink. About me thinking Mimi was 12: There's a bit in Chapter 8 where her mum says

“And although you may not have noticed it yourself, I think your potty training hasn’t quite been going in the right direction lately.