LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mimi's Struggle

with a lot of hype and love over this story i see no end just yet.

I am loving this story

Does anyone wanna see Mimi out of diapers ? Or would you prefer her to stay in them at the end of the story ?

This question is for anyone that is reading this.

To stay in diapers and with much, much more humiliation although part of me would like to see her sister equally embarrassed.

To stay in diapers and with much, much more humiliation although part of me would like to see her sister equally embarrassed.

I'd like to see that too, but I'd like it to remain just diapers; somebody said something earlier about pacifiers, and that just seems to be pushing it. :rolleyes:

yeah thats just an idea i had...sorry.

I would also like to see Aly get her just deserts.All she does is remind Mimi that she is treated like a baby being stared and peered at while lieing down getting her diaper changed.Maybe we might see an accident from Aly and maybe if we hope that she joins Mimi on the changing mat.

Also does Mimi have a changing Mat ?

And my answer...Yes i want the story to end with Mimi failing to get out her diapers.I want to see her try and try but in the end she just either Gives up or her plan is exposed or she never masters control and just faces facts that she will never get out of diapers.

Overall i love this story and have read it like 10 times and on the verge of writing my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pink Nappies,

I've just read the whole brilliant story, so I apologise for not just commenting on the latest chapter, and maybe repeating anything anyone else has already posted. Here goes my first post, sorry if it's a bit long.

Warning: contains English English. Feel free to flame me.

Mimi's Struggle is a masterpiece of storytelling. Fourteen chapters of utter hopelessness. Possibly the most horrible, tragic and depressing thing I've ever read (calm down, dear, it's only a story).

So why did I keep reading it? Maybe because if there's one thing cuter than a girl in nappies it's an incontinent girl in nappies, and if there's one thing cuter than that it's if she's having a bit of a miserable time, which is a horrible thing to like, because I wouldn't wish it on anyone, and this story has it in bucketloads. I did look for a story about an incontinent girl with a younger sister etc, so I'm not complaining. I keep hoping for a happy ending, I suppose.

The only story I can compare this to is Baby Susan's Punishment, which launches quickly into a rather more brutal regime of nappies and very public humiliation. Unlike Mimi, Susan's situation doesn't gradually get worse, but a lot of nasty experiences befall her.

Whenever it looks like there's hope for Mimi, it's crushed with another disaster and further degradation.

Right from the start I was thinking oh, that poor girl, she's allowed no dignity whatsoever. Her mother constantly checks her pullups without asking her, even in public, changes her in public, changes her in front of her younger sister, hides the nappies somewhere. What's that about? Why not let her change herself? Can this nightmare get any worse? Yes it can.

I think Mimi's plan to strengthen her bladder control is flawed, as she might end up damaging her "plumbing", but I suppose she's only 12 (it says in Chapter 8) and she's completely on her own, with no one to turn to, and no advice from anyone. Her family do nothing to help, like take her to a doctor, and only make her problem more unbearable in various ways. They don't seem to want, or expect, things to get better for her.

Mimi never seems able to express how unhappy all this is making her. It's a wonder she can function at all, concentrating on school work etc - she's already in danger of alienating her friends.

She sometimes looks like her own worst enemy, holding it in too long before going to the toilet, then having an accident, which leads to further "diaper punishment"; but she's often a victim of bad luck or bad timing. She's definitely more sinned against than sinning.

By about Chapter 10 Mimi seems to be losing control, not noticing when she wets (or holding it in for ages until she just leaks involuntarily). She's messing herself as well (not sure how or why), back in nappies full time and it's not clear if she's still following her plan (Pink Nappies, you said she is, but it's hard to tell reading the story), but it seems success now just means nobody finding out she wears nappies.

When Cat finds out about her nappies, Mimi is too awkward and embarrassed to reveal the full awfulness of her situation. A rather touching scene, but why doesn't she scream and cry and let it all out, considering how miserable she must feel? Maybe she thinks if she cries too much she'll look like a baby and that won't help her case. She is reluctant to go to the sleepover, even though Cat says she'll keep her secret. Sadly while she can't oppose her mother, she will resist, and keep lying to, the only person who's on her side.

Mum says someone's got to change her at the sleepover, and when Mimi says she doesn't want that, she twists it all round to sound like Mimi wants Mum to come and change her, thus threatening total humiliation in front of all her friends (well done, Pink). If Mimi refuses to go, maybe her mother won't want to miss the chance of babying her in front of other people, and will manipulate her into going, and find some way to embarrass her there. Send Ally round to change her? (NOOOOOO!) Hopefully her friends will be too sympathetic for it to be completely unbearable. Hugs all round?

About Mum (from hell): never listens to anything Mimi says but puts her own interpretation on everything that always leads to a worse situation for Mimi, grinding her down with her relentless logic (leaving Mimi tongue-tied) until she gets whatever she wants. If Mimi comes home dry, or wakes up dry, she never says well done, and if Mimi gets upset she always says domething like, "never mind, you can't help wetting yourself all the time, that's why you wear nappies." There's no chastisement, no spankings, but there's no encouragement, no respect for her dignity, her feelings or her person either. She seems to seize on everything as an excuse to make life harder for Mimi. Maybe she won't let her change herself because has a mental image of her as a baby and wants to baby her for ever. Is that why she forces her to mess herself at the mall? That was really nasty. She had to ride home in the car sitting in it. Lovely.

About Ally: at the start you say she loves Mimi very much and often feels sorry for her (but enjoys her misfortune). You say she revels in Mimi's company, which sounds rather sweet, but why? Apart from Ally feeling smug because Mimi has to wear nappies, and Mimi feeling completely wretched, what is there between them? They don't do anything together and Mimi avoids her. Mostly she just lurks around taking in every aspect of Mimi's ordeal and making her feel worse. More about the nice side of Ally (a contradiction in terms?) needed? Maybe to include anything that doesn't centre around Mimi's problem would fill out the story too much.

Later she locks Mimi out of the toilet and makes her wet herself (a seriously wrong thing to do to someone with a problem like Mimi's). Whereas the mere suspicion of having done that might get her in serious trouble in the real world, unfairness is the rule in their household, and she gets away with it. Later Mimi apologises to Ally for being rude (in what way - not accepting her insincere apology? Sorry I made you wet yourself and I got away with it and you got blamed, because Mum likes having you in nappies and so do I?) and they hug and make up (the only "tender moment" between them in the whole story). What???? Is Mimi oblivious to Ally's game, the way Mum seems to be? Is she only uncomfortable around Ally because she feels inferior wearing nappies? Does she not know Ally is absolutely loving it? Has she forgotten what Ally just did to her? She just wants to go and be alone in her room, so why is she talking to Ally at all? Even if she's too demoralised to argue, or say something like, "You did something nasty to me and lied about it. I don't accept your apology." she could just give her the silent treatment.

Am I missing something, or is she scared to offend Ally in case she tells other people about her problem? I think there's something early on about Ally having Mimi's secret as an ace up her sleeve. Otherwise,this bit doesn't feel right.

Another thing is sports at school, as someone mentioned. If it's like when I was at school, that's PE (her whole class in the gym) and Games (all the kids in her year go out and do something like soccer), once a week each, so that's four times a week (before and after) that she's got to get changed with other kids, and she's always had to wear "protection" (I think), and she's 12. How has she got away with it all this time? She could turn up with her kit under her uniform, put her uniform back on over her kit afterwards, but that might attract attention for being weird, though I get the impression Mimi can go unnoticed, not being "popular". Maybe she's excused sports on some other medical grounds.

Apart from that, this awful, tragic story is a masterpiece.

About Dad: he's not always around, but when he is he's useless. Doesn't he know what's going on? He seems to be very loving, but leaves dealing with Mimi to Mum. He seems to have agreed to having her go round the house with her nappy showing, without giving it any thought. Why doesn't Mimi complain to him? Lash out and really hit him. She's only 12 and she can't damage him too much. Actually it's unusual for there to be a dad at all in a story like this, probably because real fathers would blow their stacks if one of their kids was being treated like that.

About Mimi: she seems doomed to never say the right thing at the right time, or always tell the wrong lie to get herself out of trouble, and can never get what she wants or stop things being made worse for her. As when her mother tells her she's got to have someone change her at the sleepover, and it ends up that her mother's going to go in person; and when she gets home and her mother doesn't check/change her straight away so she sits around, then she pretends she didn't know she needed changing; and then she's told she has to go round the house with her nappy exposed, because she doesn't know when she needs changing. It's painful to read. A lot of her misfortunes wouldn't happen, and her situation wouldn't keep getting worse, if she was just allowed to change herself and didn't have this depenency on her mother.

If her plan works, how will she know it's worked? When will be the time to start putting her plan to the test? Is it possible to use the toilet several times a day, untaping and retaping the same nappy again and again? I suppose she could wear panties over the nappy in case the tapes fail. I assume coming home in a dry nappy at the end of every day is the only proof of success. Will her mad mother ever give her the credit she deserves give her her panties back? Even if she succeeds is she doomed to carry on as she is until she can leave home? That's doomed twice in 2 paragraphs, so it looks bad.

I've got a few ideas about how it might end:

-She goes to the sleepover, her friends find out about her problem, but they're caring and supportive, and even though she's still in nappies, at least she can have some sort of social life. Maybe she finds one of her friends wears nappies as well (although realistically, and with her luck, she's got as much chance of finding Narnia).

-With the support of her friends, or her friends' parents, (since her own parents are worse than useless) ie other people knowing about her problem and being prepared to help, she gets some medical help and is cured of her problem. Too sensible?

-She gets taken to a doctor (at last) and learns that she's damaged her plumbing with her plan to strengthen bladder control, and will be in nappies 24/7 for ever. Oh, the cruel irony.

-she runs away from home on the eve of her birthday (which looks likely to be spent alone with her awful family, lots of public changing if they go anywhere; or if they have a party, having to pretend to be happy when her life sucks worse than any of the guests can imagine - if nappy changes before their eyes wouldn't give them any idea). When picked up by police/social services, she begs not to be sent home. They put her in foster care and get her some help with her problem - unlike her useless family, who are banned from coming anywhere near her.

-Insane mother gets locked up, and Dad lets Mimi deal with her own nappies and she gradually gets better without the constant humiliations and degrading rituals that were making her worse.

-she tries to kill herself and ends up in hospital, where she gets help with her problem.

-she tries to kill herself and dies. "Oh why did she do it? We had no idea she was so unhappy."

-she has a complete breakdown and turns into a baby mentally - the realisation of Mum's plan? Ally gets the job of feeding/changing her etc. I can see people liking that.

I'd like to see her allowed to change herself if she's stuck with nappies, and not have her mother checking her and changing her in front of other people. I don't mind a bit of humiliation in stories, but this much depresses me (not that I empathise too much with fictional characters or anything:)). Is even this shred of dignity too much of a happy ending?

As for Ally, I can see the appeal of her ending up in nappies (maybe Mum will turn her attention to her, having destroyed Mimi completely), but I'd settle for her growing a conscience. I don't know how old she's meant to be (10?), old enough to think it's funny to lock Mimi out of the toilet and hang around watching her being changed, not old enough to realise (or care) how much it gets Mimi down. Some sort of reconciliation rather than payback. Maybe I'm just too soft.

What about the photo Ally took in Chapter 3? Someone said once Mimi's friends know about her problem the photo will be useless for blackmail, but Ally could still put it on the web or show other people. She might be in trouble, but Mum let her get away with locking Mimi out of the toilet, and Dad doesn't seem to know what's going on. She'd be in trouble if she stuck copies up all over school, though. maybe she's too clever to do that, and if she does grow a conscience she'll never do it. If she tries to use it it maybe she could be put in nappies as a punishment.

Mimi and her mother might not be identifiable in the (probably) crummy mobile phone photo anyway. If they didn't see the photo being taken, chances are their faces aren't visible.

The threat of it might still be enough for Ally to manipulate Mimi,but for what purpose?

Pink, you're really good at devising new indignities for Mimi, but please save them for another story and give her a break.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it next.

• Like 1

this is a fictional story so, of course, things are going to occur that would not happen in real life. pink isn't trying to win an award so no need to be critical. i am not saying that you shouldn't express your opinion but i think you should chill a bit.

i agree.

This is however without a doubt the best diaper story i have ever written.U feel for this character and just when u think its going good for the character,it goes the other direction.

What i would like to see happen in the future

.The Sleepover is bound to be exciting.However i think Mimi needs a win on her plan.No accidents and no one finding out that shes in diapers

.Ally starts to pull tricks on Mimi like pouring water in her bed and spilling water on her diaper(that way Mum will think Mimi is losing control).Mimi will then get her own back by pouring water in Ally`s bed making Mum believe that Ally is wetting the bed.Either Mimi will succedd and Ally will also end up in diapers under false accusations(but she will get out of them really quickly) OR Mum won`t notice and Mimi`s plan will fail.

.Mimi will start to master control when she finally does the toilet.The Plan will then resume and Mimi may at one point get her 10 minute panty freedom.

.A Changing Mat for Mimi(She needs one).Maybe also Mimi may start turning into a bit more of a baby.Her control falls apart again,Intro of a Changing mat,She grows a habit to suck her thumb and she gets barriers on her bed after being caught out her bed trying to get to the toilet.

.THE ENDING:Mimi should fail in her plan and accept that she will never escape diapers and she will always wear them forever.Mimi will have accomplish nothing and accept that she wears diapers.Also she may turn into a big baby.

I hope a new chapter arrives soon.

this is a fictional story so, of course, things are going to occur that would not happen in real life. pink isn't trying to win an award so no need to be critical. i am not saying that you shouldn't express your opinion but i think you should chill a bit.

OK, I plead guilty to taking it too seriously, letting it affect me too much, but that's probaby because it's so well written. As for being critical, when I use words like horrible and hopeless, I mean Mimi's situation, not the quality of the writing. Everybody, me included, is praising this story to the skies, so I don't suppose me saying I don't like that bit, or I don't get that bit, is going to discourage Pink Nappies too much.

I think I've worked out why Mimi's messing herself. Her plan means holding her pee for as long as possible, and when she wants to poo, she doesn't want to waste the time spent holding her pee by going to the toilet to poo, and peeing there (or is it the pressure of a full bladder making her want to poo - I get that sometimes). So she messes her pullups a lot, and Mum puts her in nappies. An example of Mimi being her own worst enemy and being doomed to get it wrong and fail all the time.

In the bit where Cat first appears it says Mimi used to go to sleepovers, which implies there was a time when she didn't wear nappies/pullups. I thought she'd always needed them. When did she start? If she wore nappies at previous sleepovers, why is she afraid to go now?

I re-read the mall scene (change in the car, poo in the queue, Mum makes a big show of telling Mimi off for crying just because she's messed her nappy). Baby Susan's Punishment, which I mentioned earlier, is full of that kind of thing, but I've never read anything else like it since. Back at the car is brilliant humiliation. Mum and Ally go through a charade about Ally not being alowed to embarrass Mimi about her problem, and then talk about her as if she always messes herself, which at that point she doesn't. Mimi realises they're both against her and will never give her a fair chance, so she devises her secret plan.

I have a theory about Mum's behaviour. She's afraid of her daughters growing up and leaving. She wants to always have a little girl/baby to look after, and Mimi, with her problem, is the prime candidate. So she sets about treating Mimi as much like a baby as she can (hence not letting her change herself), to make the most of the time she has left, and to try and reduce her to a baby-like state where she's completely dependant and will never leave. So even when Ally's grown up and left, she'll still have Mimi. Forever. In her dungeon - oops, sorry, nursery. I can definitely see it all ending a bit like that.

I'm possibly the only one who wants a happy-ish ending, one where either she gets out of nappies, or at least if she's stuck with them, life becomes bearable for her.

I think Cat is essential for a happy ending. The only reason Mimi's in such a mess is her isolation. Problems like hers can be pretty isolating. She has more friends in cyberspace than in real life, and doesn't see much of her real friends. Nobody knows what she's going through, and it's difficult for her to tell anyone, even Cat, but Cat is pushy enough to get the truth out of her.

I found this link:

http://www.foxtalestimes.com/Stories/internet%20stories/suepun.txt

It seems to be the whole story, all sixteen chapters. It's years since I read it, and it's not so easy to find these days.

Thanks Mykeybe for the link, as you say there are 16 chapters but it has been left "to continued" such a shame when the story is good.

What a gripping story--I just read through everything, and I have to say I'm pretty devastated there aren't any more chapters as of yet. It almost makes me want to write my own continuation!

I disagree with all the people who want to see this very emotionally engaging story dip into a bunch of kinky, over-the-top humiliation fantasies (like the parents forcing Mimi use cribs and pacifiers, parading her in front of her friends, making her go topless, etc.). One of the things that keeps me engaged in this story is that it's believable. Sure, at times the mother seems almost too dense and indifferent toward her daughter's suffering to be true, but, sadly, mothers like that do exist. ABDL fiction that is way too, well, fictional, tends to wear out on me after a very short time. It's difficult to see an overly fantastical diaper story as anything more than a corny fetish romp. This story, on the other hand, is very realistic for the most part; Pink doesn't need to resort to cheap tricks to get our attention.

If Mimi's troubles are going to get worse, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd prefer that they stay within the bounds of believability. The best way to expand these boundaries is to do so very gradually--where some people might have dumped us right into a cluster f*** of humiliation, Pink introduces new layers one by one, which makes the story all the more exciting and suspenseful.

I'd love to see Mimi go into therapy, if for no other reason than to see the therapist take the mother to the woodshed. What a great character--she has good intentions, and her arguments for making Mimi's life miserable make pragmatic sense, yet her actions are downright inhumane!

And then there's Ally. She is absolutely rotten. Does she have a diaper fetish? Is she getting sadistic pleasure from watching her sister suffer, or is she just a little twerp? What's even more annoying is that, just when Mimi is starting to to tell her like it is, the mother "intervenes." It's like she and Ally are in cahoots to torture Mimi. I don't feel like it's been clearly established 1) why Mimi doesn't just have at it with Ally and tell her to get lost when she's acting like a little perverted voyeur; and 2) why the mother puts up with Ally's clearly out-of-line behavior. Then again, the mother is just clueless.

you have a good point.The reason this story is good is like you said believeable.But really i think this story is running out of steam.I think by Chapter 20,There will be nothing left to add.The reason i want a sad ending is that Mimi must learn that she is in someway disabled.We all know this character can`t make herself better and she knows that somehow.Her plan will fail one way or another.However I do want to see Ally or Mum get some just deserts or peice of their own medicane.

What a gripping story--I just read through everything, and I have to say I'm pretty devastated there aren't any more chapters as of yet. It almost makes me want to write my own continuation!

I disagree with all the people who want to see this very emotionally engaging story dip into a bunch of kinky, over-the-top humiliation fantasies (like the parents forcing Mimi use cribs and pacifiers, parading her in front of her friends, go topless, etc.). One of the things that keeps me engaged in this story is that it's believable. Sure, at times the mother seems almost too dense and indifferent toward her daughter's suffering to be true, but, sadly, mothers like that do exist. ABDL fiction that is way too, well, fictional, tends to wear out on me after a very short time. It's difficult to see an overly fantastical diaper story as anything more than a corny fetish romp. This story, on the other hand, is very realistic for the most part; Pink doesn't need to resort to cheap tricks to get our attention.

If Mimi's troubles are going to get worse, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd prefer that they stay within the bounds of believability. The best way to expand these boundaries is to do so very gradually--where some people might have dumped us right into a cluster f*** of humiliation, Pink introduces new layers one by one, which makes the story all the more exciting and suspenseful.

I'd love to see Mimi go into therapy, if for no other reason than to see the therapist take the mother to the woodshed. What a great character--she has good intentions, and her arguments for making Mimi's life miserable make pragmatic sense, yet her actions are downright inhumane!

And then there's Ally. She is absolutely rotten. Does she have a diaper fetish? Is she getting sadistic pleasure from watching her sister suffer, or is she just a little twerp? What's even more annoying is that, just when Mimi is starting to to tell her like it is, the mother "intervenes." It's like she and Ally are in cahoots to torture Mimi. I don't feel like it's been clearly established 1) why Mimi doesn't just have at it with Ally and tell her to get lost when she's acting like a little perverted voyeur; and 2) why the mother puts up with Ally's clearly out-of-line behavior. Then again, the mother is just clueless.

Couldn't have put it better myself (though I tried hard enough:)). Beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way about it. By the end I just felt really sad for Mimi and it was getting me down. Serves me right for reading all 14 chapters in one go, as opposed to one by one as they were written?

you have a good point.The reason this story is good is like you said believeable.But really i think this story is running out of steam.I think by Chapter 20,There will be nothing left to add.The reason i want a sad ending is that Mimi must learn that she is in someway disabled.We all know this character can`t make herself better and she knows that somehow.Her plan will fail one way or another.However I do want to see Ally or Mum get some just deserts or peice of their own medicane.

I don't know if it's run out of steam - it's been left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Cat's asked Mimi about the sleepover again - with the awful conditions her mother's imposed. What now? I agree it looks bad for Mimi ultimately. She'll probably have to admit defeat and wear nappies for good. I thought she might find she wants to be babied and regress completely, but I'd hate that. I doubt she wants to regress. If she does she won't just have lost her struggle, she'll have lost herself. While she's made some mistakes that made things worse (but she's never been to a doctor and she's had no advice of any kind) and she's getting used to (not enjoying) wearing nappies, and she's becoming more incontinent(?) most of what's happened to her has been imposed on her. Life in nappies might be bearable for Mimi without that Mum/Ally regime where she can't change herself and they control her life.

Haha...we're acting like a book discussion group!

Even if Mimi never gets out of diapers, it will be well worth reading about how Mimi manages to claim her dignity and autonomy. I just want to see a glorious confrontation between the mother and some voice of reason.

That'll be me and my verbal diarrhoea, coming on about a month after everyone else has finished posting stuff and driveling on about what I thought. I even managed to plug a different story from years ago, which I didn't set out to do (don't know if that's a breach of netiquette or not). I only hope Pink hasn't abandoned this story for whatever reason.