LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpectedly Marketable Skills! (Private with Anonimoose)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? What? Katherine couldn’t even BEGIN to process what her boss just said. Go home with her? What, was she crazy? Just plain stupid? Or both? Anya only had power over her while they were on the clock, what she did after was her own decision. “What? No!” Katherine responded defiantly, again forgetting the new order. 

Anya tilted her head and frowned. "You think you can just tell me no?" She scoffed. "You're sitting there in a diaper, and you have the audacity to tell me that you can go home by yourself and not be taken care of?" She asked with a frown. "This is for your own good."

“A diaper that you put me in!” Katherine snapped back. “A diaper that, need I remind you, I don’t actually need!” She said, slowly gaining the courage to talk back to her self-proclaimed mommy.  “Listen, what happened last night was a one time thing! But you are taking this shit way too far! It’s not fair!”

Anya frowned when she heard her swearing. "That's it." She whispered coldly. "You're going too far." She stated and pulled the girl over her lap, pulling her diaper down to expose her bare butt, and then she started to spank her! Right in front of everyone as they were leaving! "You do NOT swear! You do NOT talk back to me!"

Katherine screamed and wailed as she was repeated slapped on her now red, bare bottom. She punched and kicked Anya as she did so, which hurt like hell, but the thing wasn’t going to learn discipline if she let up now!

Anya stayed strong, ignoring the girl's fighting. She kept spanking until the girl's butt was completely raw, and she was sobbing like an infant. Only at such a point would the strong woman stop and give the girl some relief. 

When Anya stopped spanking her, the stupid girl went limp on her mommy’s lap, crying and screaming ad infinitum! She was scared, her butt stung, nothing could make this any worse in her eyes!

Anya then pulled the diaper back up, and carried her out to the car. She opened the door, placed her inside, and buckled her up, seeing as how she was too distraught to do it herself. She then strapped the pacifier to her mouth so she could chew on it to calm down. "Don't worry, pumpkin. You're alright."

Too scared to put up an argument (not like she could with that pacifier strapped to her mouth), the frightened baby girl sucked on the pacifier as she backed into the corner of her seat, the side that was furthest from Anya. 

Anya turned the seat heater on for her, and put some music on as well to hopefully show the girl that this wasn't some sort of plot to kill her. She then drove to the girl's house and reached out, patting her shoulder. "Would you like to show me what things you'd like to bring home?"

Horrified, all she could do was stare at Anya and suck on the pacifier that was strapped in her mouth. How did this bitch know where she lived? She never gave any address! Not like she could with this damn thing in her mouth!

Anya saw the poor thing's fear, and shook her head. "Relax... I have every employee's address. It's in all of your paperwork." She whispered and placed a hand on her bare thigh. The seat warmer made her sore butt feel better... It was like she was getting a nice warm hug. 

For the time being, Katherine was totally under Anya’s control. She couldn’t respond due to the pacifier strapped to her mouth which basically gave Anya the ability to decide what she would take to her new home and what she wouldn’t. This level of control was absolutely intoxicating!

Anya got out and then took the little girl up into her arms with ease. "Goodness, I pay you plenty, yet it feels like you haven't eaten in ages!" She shook her head and went up to the door. She tugged on the knob, only to discover that the silly baby had left it unlocked all day! "My goodness Katherine, you're playing an awfully dangerous game." She stated and frowned, walking inside and looking around. 

Thankfully no one saw her on the way to the door but after the door closed, she squirmed and tried to escape Anya’s grasp, hoping to make one final stand and get her out of her house (and maybe get this pacifier out of her mouth while she was at it). 

Anya glared at the little thing as she tried to run away. The girl gave one last big tug, and so Anya decided to just let go, to teach her a lesson. This ended up making the girl fall flat on her face, and Anya just stared. She wasn't going to have any pity on the thing until she started to behave. Or at least until she started to cry like a little baby. 

Man, that hurt like hell! Especially with that damn pacifier jabbing into her mouth upon it hitting the ground. After screaming in frustration, Katherine moved her hands to the back of the strap as she slowly backed away from Anya, hoping the woman would listen to reason and leave her the hell alone. 

Anya frowned and grabbed the little thing, picking her straight back up and delivering ten swats to her butt. "That is a BAD girl! If you want to continue misbehaving I'll just take you home and you won't get to keep any of these things!" She threatened and glared down at her. "Now, are we willing to behave?"

Her butt still rather sore from the last spanking, the stupid girl wailed and screamed behind her pacifier as Anya mercilessly spanked her yet again. Deeply afraid, she tried to crawl off of Anya’s lap to escape into another room but every attempt led to failure. She was simply pulled back onto Anya’s lap and spanked again!

Anya continued dishing out harsh spanks until the girl stopped squirming. She was a strict mommy, that was for sure! Anya leaned down and gently lifted her face, now that the punishment had been given. "Come on Kitty, show mommy what we need to take with us." She whispered and stroked her cheek. 

Katherine waved her arms around the room, gesturing to everything she could see! The dumb intern couldn’t retort directly due to the pacifier in her mouth, but the message was clear. She didn’t want to leave anything behind! Katherine wanted to take everything, or better yet, Anya leaving so she doesn’t have to take anything anywhere!

Anya laughed. "Oh you silly little Kitten..." she whispered and pinched her cheek. "I guess I'll just have to choose for you if you're going to be difficult." She shrugged and carried her around as she looked through the girl's belongings. She made it to the girl's bedroom and smirked. "Oh Katherine, you still sleep with a Teddy bear? How precious." She whispered and grabbed the thing off of her unkempt bedspread. "Here. I think this'll be the first thing we take with us." She stated softly. 

“Mmph, mmph!” Katherine said, all of her big girl words again being muffled by her pacifier! She tested up, trying to push Anya out of the room, but the diapered intern was so pitifully weak, Anya was going nowhere!

Anya gave the girl the stuffed bear, and then started to load up one of the bags she found with some clothes. Only the clothes that Anya deemed fit however, so it was a few frilly shirts, some short skirts, some socks, a couple pairs of shoes- and best of all were the pajama sets that the girl had! Anya could hardly believe her luck finding such adorable things! She held them up and smiled. "You've been holding out on me, Katherine!" She stated and packed them up.