LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpectedly Marketable Skills! (Private with Anonimoose)

Anya was quietly filling out paperwork in her office- it was another late night. Being a high level executive of a famous marketing company, there was ALWAYS work to be done. People were clamoring after their world famous ad designs, posters, billboards... And though she was happy to lend such a service, it was exhausting after so much time. So... It wasn't too big of a suprise when her eyes began to wander, and she saw a dark figure out in the hallway. Strange... Usually the office was empty by now except for her! She slowly got up, crept out into the hallway, and followed the sound of quiet but clunky footsteps, until she found one of her new interns- not any of those young, keen, cutesy interns who were happy to do her bidding and get some meaningless praise- but an adult adult like her! One who was just starting out in her career, but one who was still, nonetheless, a degree holding career woman, like any other. Anya raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here, huh?" She called out softly. When she finally saw the girl in her entirety, she was shocked to see that she was not holding a lunchbox or a briefcase- it was a trashbag that seemed to be... dripping? Anya approached the girl and gently took the bag, glaring at the girl. Was she trying to smuggle out stolen money or something? Unthinkable! And besides... Why would it be wet? Anya's face turned from anger to confusion when she saw what was inside- a pair of wet pants and a wet thong too! "What is this? What are you doing here so late and with something like this?" She asked quietly, prepared to handle the situation when she was inevitably given the wrong- or right- answer. It wasn't like the girl could go anywhere and hide, either. They were on the tenth floor of a big office building, she couldn't jump out of the window, and Anya stood between her and the main staircase! 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I…” the intern paused for moment, surprised by the fact that there was someone else here at this hour. And now out of all times! Earlier in the day, she did something she was not proud of… She…. Had an accident. And right in front of the toilet no less! A couple seconds later and she might have made it on time! But alas, a wet thong and panties were all that she got for her troubles. Her plan was foolproof. Wait until well after hours, when everyone is gone, and then dispose of the evidence! But why?! Why did Anya, the person she wanted to see her like this the least, have to be here?! She had to think of some sort of lie to get her off her back! But due to how startled she was, it was… lacking to say the least. “I… I found it earlier! I just thought I’d dispose of it on my way home! Save the janitorial team some time and effort. Y-you know how it is…!”

Anya approached her and looked her over, frowning. She then quickly took the bag and opened it up. She leaned in to see if she was using the clothes as some sort of disguise for something more nefarious... And then she smelled the intense smell of urine. Urine that came from someone who had been sipping a healthy amount of coffee throughout the day, if Anya had to guess. She turned back to the girl and frowned. "You found these?" She said and scoffed, pulling the clothes out of the bag and checking them over. "It's just so odd that you found them, with the name Katherine stitched onto the underwear no less!" She stated and held them up. "Quite the coincidence, no?"

Uh oh, this wasn’t good! Katherine had to think up a lie, and fast! If Anya caught wind of what really happened, Katherine would never be able to live it down! She’d be a laughing stock, a disgrace!

”K-Katherine is a very common name, m-ma’am!” The interned stuttered, obviously flustered. “It must have been from s-someone else!”

"Now why don't we just check to see if anyone else named Katherine was on shift today, hm?" She asked, a big smirk growing on her face. "Unless you'd like to just skip over this nonsense and tell me what really happened." She stated and grabbed her wrist. "Because you certainly weren't wearing that skirt when you came in this morning!"

As stubborn as even, instead of coming clean about her little mishap, Katherine instead decided to double down. “I was too wearing this skirt! Check the s-security cams, it’s proof!” She retorted, hoping that Anya would let her go and back down. Little did Katherine expect that her boss would do the exact opposite!

Anya nodded. "Very well then. Sit down while I bring up the footage." She commanded. She then pulled up the security camera footage on her big computer, scrolling through to the beginning of the day. "Now let's see, Katherine when she entered the building..." she paused the video and gestured to it. "That looks like a pair of pants! Goodness, they look just the same as this pair here!"

Wait, she actually had access to the security footage?! Fuck! But even so, there was no way she was going to admit to pissing her pants at work! Disregarding her sense of reason, Katherine dug her own grave even deeper as she replied. “Fine, I was wearing pants when I came in! B-but that doesn’t prove anything, all right?!”

"Well then. Why don't we just track you throughout the day, hm? Look at just exactly when you got changed! When do you think that would be, hm Kat?" She asked and gestured to the screen. "Tell me. We'll figure this out together. And if I'm wrong... I'll let you keep all of this overtime."

“Please ma’am, t-that’s not necessary!” The intern responded nervously. “H-how about we just part ways and forget this ever happened! Hm? That sounds n-nice, right?” She offered, desperately hoping that Anya would not press this issue any further.

Anya laughed and stood up. "My dear, we have standards to withhold here. If a client comes in and sees you pissing yourself all over the floor... They're not going to want to take a contract with us! So you can see how this is quite the big problem, can't you Cat?" She asked and pulled her skirt up. "Tch! You didn't even bring a spare pair of underwear!" She snapped and quickly let the skirt fall back down. 

The pantiless intern bit her lip as her skirt was forcefully pulled up, revealing that it was her without a shadow of a doubt. She wanted to cry, but she couldn’t afford to show weakness in front of her superior. Well, any more weakness anyway. So she retorted with this “Why would I?! It wasn’t as though I expected this shit to happen!”

Anya glanced at her. "Are you talking back to me?" She asked and glared. "You're lucky I haven't already fired you for such a thing! And let me guess- there's a big puddle somewhere around here that you just left for the janitors to have to clean up!" She said harshly and stood up, approaching her and grabbing her by her ear. "Show me now. Where did you piss your pants, little girl?"

Katherine shied away a bit before responding to the accusation. “I-I already cleaned it up…” the intern said meekly. “M-more or less…” The girl was all of a sudden terrified about what her boss was going to do now that she more or less knew what happened. Thankfully where it happened was still under wraps though, so at least there’s that. 

"Fine then. I'll just go find it, and drag you along with me." She snapped and took the girl on a walk around the office, stopping by different cubicles, meeting rooms... And then bathrooms. When they got to one of the girl's bathrooms, her urine was all over! The girl had tried to wipe it up, but she just spread it all around! "Already cleaned up you say?" She asked coldly. 

“I-it felt a lot cleaner at the time…” Katherine said as she started sniffling, trying her best to not cry in front of her boss. She held her head down in shame, realizing that Anya was not likely to let her live this down, as much as the intern would like to. 

“Don’t call me that!” Katherine shouted as she stomped her foot like a petulant child. “It was a one time thing! Please, let’s just forget this ever happened and go home!” The intern insisted. She just wanted this torment to end! It was the worst case scenario!

Anya frowned. "I will call you whatever I feel like." She snapped. "You may go home. And tomorrow, you will report directly to my office the moment you come in. I wouldn't wear a pair of pants, if I were you." She stated to the poor thing. "You understand me? If you don't do what I say, I'll send a picture of your wet clothes to the whole office." She threatened. 

“You have nothing on me!” Katherine fought back. “You have no photo evidence!” She followed up as she clutched the trash bag she was holding firmly. “A-and why would I show up to work with no pants anyway?! What do you take me for, an idiot?!”

Anya laughed. "No, you're right. I don't have photo evidence. I've got something better." She whispered and quickly yanked the bag away from her, laughing and running off to lock it in a cabinet in her office. The girl couldn't keep up, so she just had to watch helplessly as Anya secured her blackmail. Anya then turned back to her and tilted her head. "Tomorrow, Kitten. Come here, and come without underwear on." She whispered. 

“I-I told you not to call me that…” Katherine said as she turned her face away in hopes of the fact that tears were forming would not be blatantly apparent. Not long afterwards, having no other option, she gave into Anya’s demands and made her long commute home. Surely she can’t just waltz in without any underwear, right? Was there some way to pull the wool over her boss’ eyes?

Anya went home then as well, got a good sleep, and the next morning she got all dressed up in her best work outfit to go meet her intern... She couldn't wait. She sat in her office and watched the door anxiously. She wondered if the girl would comply, or if she would need extra compliance training...

Katherine eventually knocked on the door, to which Anya gave the go ahead for the intern to enter. When she did, she couldn’t help but to feel a little disappointed. The woman looked almost identical to her usual attire! But she was wearing… a belt? That’s right, a belt! This was Katherine’s hair-brained scheme. She figured Anya could neither prove nor disprove the fact that she was wearing panties if she couldn’t pants her! The belt would stop any such attempt!

Anya laughed when she saw this feeble attempt! She stood and locked the door to the office so nobody could enter, then she grabbed the girl and pinned her to the wall. "You stay right there and don't move." She snapped and took her belt off, before pulling her pants down. The girl was indeed wearing underwear. Not a thong like yesterday, but a big pair of boy shorts. Anya frowned deeply and shook her head. "Bad girl." She said coldly, pulling those down and leaving the girl with her privates fully exposed! Then... She went and grabbed something from her briefcase. "A present, for you." She whispered and gave her the gift bag that contained her new... uniform.