LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpectedly Marketable Skills! (Private with Anonimoose)

Having a full blown meltdown, Katherine frantically stood up and ran away, the pacifier falling out of her mouth due to her mouth being wide open in order to cry as loud as humanly possible. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Get away from me!” Katherine shouted as she thrashed as hard as she possibly could. The squirming only made her mess get squished around, which only made Katherine’s mental state worse. Still wailing at an ungodly volume, it was getting too much for Anya to bear!

“Safe?! The last thing I am right now is safe!” Katherine yelled, finally having enough of Anya’s nonsense. “You’re a psychopath! I-I should call the police! Security! Anybody! You have no right to do this to me!” She yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"If you relax and apologise for your language, then I will change you, out of the poopy diaper that YOU soiled." She stated and gave her a stern, but not menacing look. "I have the right to do anything I want so long as you lay there helplessly in your own shit without being able to fix it."

“You made me do it!” Katherine shouted. “It’s not my fault! You wouldn’t let me use the bathroom! It’s because of you t-that I…! That I-i…. Waaaaaahhhhh!” Welp. That didn’t last long. Honestly, what a baby. She can’t go three minutes without a crying fit, huh?

Anya rolled her eyes and lifted up the poor sobbing thing. She wasn't going to change her until she calmed down, so, she would have to get her to relax. How would she do this? The good old fashioned way of rocking and humming, of course! 

It worked, just a little bit, as much as Katherine would try to deny it. The soothing sounds of Anya’s singing soothed the woman in a sort of primal way. In no way was she stable, but she did stop wailing at least. But one wrong thing and she could go right back to it!

Anya stayed just like that, rocking her and humming until she looked more or less relaxed. Then, and only then, did she get her ready to be changed. "Come on now, dear, cooperate with me or I won't be able to get this off of you." 

Tears rolling down her face, she held her body in a way where her diapered butt was rising just above the table. It was clear it was taking a tremendous amount of effort to maintain such a position, especially with the sheer amount of cargo in that diaper. But it had to be done, lest she be lying in it!

Anya nodded and wiped her teary eyes. "It's alright... I'll get you cleaned up, Kitten..." she whispered and placed a new pacifier in her mouth before taking off the big, smelly diaper and starting to clean her up with the cold wipes. 

Katherine sucked on it, with minimal coaxing. She was willing to have anything to soothe her emotions, just so long as no one else knew. She cried and squirmed, yes, but that was a given. Otherwise, the change went smoothly!

Anya smiled and got her put in a brand new fresh diaper, then she helped her to her feet. "Is that all better, Kitty?" She whispered and wiped the last few tears from her eyes. "You did such a good job... See how easy it is when you just listen to mommy?"

She smiled and kissed her forehead. "Now you can just relax in here for a bit until you feel ready to go do the rest of your work, okay?" She asked softly, pointing to a chair across from her desk. "It's nice and comfy, I promise." She whispered. 

Katherine nodded, waddling over to the other side of the room and sitting down in that chair. There was… nothing babyish about this chair. Well, except the diaper sitting on it. What was the catch? What was Anya’s game? Katherine tried to understand it but every time she came up short. 

Anya was simply allowing the girl some time to adjust after having her very first poopy. She wasn't a monster, after all. She noticed how nervous she looked, and tilted her head. "Don't worry. Just take your time and relax." She patted her shoulder. "Go back to your desk whenever you feel like it." She whispered. 

After about half an hour to an hour on that chair, she eventually did make her way back to her cubicle. On the way back, she held her head down and tried to sneak over to her desk as if she wasn’t all everyone was talking about in the office right now. 

6 minutes ago, typicalrussianparent said:

Anya was simply allowing the girl some time to adjust after having her very first poopy. She wasn't a monster, after all. She noticed how nervous she looked, and tilted her head. "Don't worry. Just take your time and relax." She patted her shoulder. "Go back to your desk whenever you feel like it." She whispered. 

Everyone watched as the poor girl went to her desk. She waddled due to the thickness of the padding, and the big girl heels she had chosen to wear that morning, and it was hilarious to see. To Anya, it was adorable, and she watched from her window with a big smirk. That little girl had no idea just how much her life was going to change. 

Once the diapered intern made it back to her desk, she enveloped herself in her work in an attempt to take her mind off of everything that had just happened. “Just a little longer!” She thought to herself. Then the day will be over, she will go home, and will sue this bitch for everything she’s got!

When the time came, Anya was right there at her desk. "Come on then, my little Kitten, let's get home." She stated and took her hand. "It's been a long day, and you need to get a nice dinner, and a long sleep!" She stated and nodded firmly. She was entirely serious too!

“What…? What are you talking about?” Katherine asked. This woman was making less and less sense the more she spoke! What was she going on about?!