LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpectedly Marketable Skills! (Private with Anonimoose)

“That’s none of your business.” Katherine said coldly, concealing her embarrassment for the time being. “Now, two things can happen. One, you walk away and go back to your work. Or two, I sue you for workplace harassment. It’s not a pretty picture, if I do, you’re going to be hard pressed to find job just about anywhere!” She insisted, putting on her best brave face. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh? And how are YOU going to prove anything, soggy butt?" He asked with a cold smirk. "Face it, you're only here because the boss likes to watch you squirm. Everyone knows you went to community college- you're barely qualified!" He stated and quickly pulled open her diaper to check for wetness. He grabbed her glass of water and poured it inside when he saw she was dry!

“T-the security ca-!” Her rebuttal was instantly cut off by the harasser pouring cold water down the back of Katherine’s diaper. Both because of the fact that the water was so cold and because of the sheer audacity, Katherine let out a frightened little shriek. 

While her lip was quivering, she tried to send him away out of a fear of showing weakness. “I-I mean it… I’ll s-sue you…” But, it was only a repeat of what she said before, but without the bravado. 

Anya saw that the sweet little girl was about to cry, and she got up, prepared to intervene. The man gave her a little smirk. "What are you going to do, huh? Call your mommy on me?" He teased. "Face it, you can't do anything! You're even more pathetic than the college interns!" He joked. 

Pushed past her breaking point, Katherine once again broke down in tears for any and everyone to see. Tears running down her face and falling onto her coat, ruining it even more than before. She wanted him to go away, more than anything. But he wouldn’t listen to logic, nor to reason! What was she supposed to do?!

Anya finally decided to intervene. She walked out of her office and over to the girl. "That'll be enough, Mister Kirkland." She stated and frowned at the man. She then lifted up the poor girl and held her close, thankful that she was small enough to carry. "She still needs to do her work, and she can't if she's crying." She stated firmly and carried the girl to her office. 

Embarrassed and ashamed beyond belief, Katherine firmly shut her eyes as she continued having her little meltdown, even as she was carried princess style down the hallway and into Anya’s office. What the woman would have in store for her, she could never know. 

Anya closed the office door and sat down in her desk chair with the poor thing on her lap. "Come now, Katherine, calm down... You don't want people to make fun of you even more, do you?" She rubbed her back. "Relax. It's alright. You're not in trouble..." she cooed and patted her head. 

It took a while but eventually Katherine managed to stop the crying for the time being. But now that she had stopped crying, she couldn’t think of anything except how gross this diaper was now. It was freezing cold and squishy, a hellish combination for sure!

“B-but…!” Katherine said before promptly being shut up by Anya’s piercing glare. After a brief pause, Katherine swallowed her pride for a moment and asked the big question. “C-can I… h-have a change… please?” She said as quietly as humanly possible. 

Anya nodded. "That's a very good girl." She whispered and laid her on the desk before carefully changing her. "You know this wouldn't have happened if you only drank the water that I gave you." She lectured and shook her head as she powdered up her naked butt. 

“N-Nuh uh! It wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t forced me to wear this stupid thing!” She argued back. To her, it would have happened whether she drank the water or not because regardless of the outcome, she would have been stuck in diapers. 

"Katherine, it's not nice to argue with your mommy." She stated sternly and gave her a warning look. "When I give you something to drink, you drink it and you don't complain. Understand?" She stroked her hair. "Now here, have a snack." She whispered and grabbed her a pouch of apple sauce from her filing cabinet. 

Upon realizing she didn’t have much of a choice in the matter, Katherine puffed out her cheeks as she made an unintentionally babyish pouting face. But, thankfully for Anya, while she did so, she took the apple juice from her and started sipping. 

Anya watched her as she drank, happy to see her complying. When she drained the little pouch, Anya nodded in approval and carefully took the trash from her. When the trash was thrown away, she stuck a big pink pacifier into the girl's mouth! "There we are sweetheart... What a good Kitten..." she said with a big smile. 

“Mmph?! Mmph!” Startled, Katherine tried to spit out the babyish object that was forced into her mouth. But try as she might, it was stuck! Every time she tried to spit it out, it only led to her sucking on it harder. Was it strapped to her face?!

Anya just stared as the girl tried to spit it out, giggling and shaking her head. "Don't fight your instincts, Kitty... It's alright." She helped her up to her feet now that she was all clean and dry. "Now let's go get you some real lunch, okay dear?" She asked and took her hand before leading her out and to the break room. 

Katherine tried to pull the other way, towards the safety and concealment of Anya’s office, but the difference in strength between the two… it was overwhelming! It was like a river vs the whole ocean! She pulled one way, and yet she was moving the other direction! Tears again flowed down her face as she was exposed once again, this time with an additional pacifier. 

Anya led her to the break room, but shielded her by hugging her. She didn't want the little thing to run away! As soon as they got there, she sat her down on the counter and heated up her lunch for her, then she finally took the girl's pacifier out. "Open wide now..." 

As stubborn as ever, Katherine turned her head as far to the side as possible. There were people watching! She can’t be seen acting like this! To Katherine, it was being fed like a baby, but to Anya it was her thinking she was anything but a baby. 

Anya shook her head. "Kitty, you had better start behaving or I'll have to give you a spanking right in the middle of the office." She threatened. Would she really hit her? She didn't know, per se, but she did know that a threat like that should work on a little thing like that. "Come on. Open up." She stated and frowned. 

As if the fear of god struck her, the frightened little thing opened up her mouth. But just a teeny, tiny bit. Luckily, that was all that was needed for Anya to get to work feeding her. 

Anya stuck the spoonful of food into her mouth. "Good girl..." she praised and continued to feed her until the container was empty. Satisfied with filling up her cute little employee, she smiled and helped her back up to her feet, holding out the pacifier. "Would you like this back?"

“N-no…” She unfortunately refused but not long after she let out a big old hiccup! Oh no… not now! For Katherine, this was a pretty normal occurrence. She always got them after big meals! But to Anya, it only strengthened her resolve to turn this woman into a dumb little baby.