LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jaimie:honey I’m ho… *notices two sets of clothes on the floor and giggling opens the door* Gasp JACK HOW COULD YOU AND WITH THIS BIMBO I WANT YOU AND UR HUSSY OUT OF MY HOUSE

Anya got up and turned to the girl, shocked, then angry at her, then angry at the man who hadn't informed her that they were together! She slowly got up, and crossed her arms, staring at both of them. She looked over at Jaimie and frowned. "Let's go... Have a little chat."

I’m not going anywhere with u u can talk to him but no way r we talking jack I’m filing for divorce in the morning get out of my house both of u *throws ur clothes at you slamming the door to my room shut I’m calling the police if y’all aren’t outta here in five minutes 

Anya nodded and approached her slowly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm Anya." She said softly. "I'm twenty five." She said and with a shy grin, knowing the woman in front of her was more than ten years older! She shook her head. "We've been dating for quite some time... But I had no idea." She whispered and reached out to wipe her tears.