LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“N-no! Not physically…!” she replied, her respond muffled since her face was being pressed into Francine’s body. “It’s just… I don’t… want to be a bother… I mean, y-you’ve been so nice to me… you’re even letting me l-live with you! You’re so great a-and I’m just nothing in comparison….” She elaborated, getting a little choked up at the end.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine saw her little tears, and heard the choking in her voice. "But verbally. Emotionally." She finished the girl's sentiment. "You haven't been given the respect you deserve, and so you think that just because I'm a model, that means I'm some goddess, and you don't deserve to have anything in comparison." She murmured. "Well don't you worry, Dahlia. You're just as important as I am, maybe even more because you're my girl." She stated with a playful grin. "And if my girl wants Nutella on her crepes... Then that is what she will have." She stated and kissed the top of her head before going back to the stove. 

“My girl”? Did Francine just call Dahlia “my girl”? What did she mean by that?! Dahlia had to know! Her mind was going a million miles a minute, which was in sharp contrast to her body which was just staring at Francine dumbfounded, with a deep blush on her freckled cheeks.

Francine didn't even notice, however. In fact, she had already forgotten than she used the nickname to begin with. She just used it offhandedly, as it fit in with her comforting. So, she got back to cooking, and in no time, Dahlia was served with a huge plate of crepes covered in strawberries and Nutella and even some Whipped cream. She herself had the more elegant, traditional crepes with the orange sauce. She began to eat, seeming to be able to just completely ignore the feeling of her diaper, unlike Dahlia. 

Dahlia stood at the end of the table, wanting to avoid sitting in a chair lest she have some sort of weird reaction to sitting in a messy diaper again. But in tue meantime though, she got to work chowing on the breakfast her idol made for her. But neither one was talking so Dahlia thought now would be as good a time as any to ask. “Dolly…. What’s u-up with that?” She questioned the model. 

Francine turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean silly, isn't it obvious? Your name is Dahlia... And that sort of sounds like Dolly. It fits because, well, you're cute, like a Dolly." She explained and chuckled. "What, you don't like it?" She asked and tilted her head. "I can call you just plain Dahlia if you would prefer." She said and took a pointed bite of her crepes. 

Dahlia paused, her hands bunched up onto her thighs in a rather embarrassed fashion. It was like every word out of Francine’s mouth flustered the shy little thing! Either that or Francine knew exactly what buttons to push to elicit such reaction out of her. She looked away as she responded back with, “Dolly… Dolly is fine… B-but only you get to call me that, okay?!”

Francine nodded. "Of course." She whispered and stroked her cheek. "Anything you want, alright?" She reassured her and continued eating until her plate was empty. She then watched as the girl finished her own meal. "You know you can sit down... It must be painful to stand for so long!" She stated, getting up to help her into one of the seats. She was so protective over her... It was a wonder Francine hadn't just scooped her up then and there and placed her in the seat. 

“N-no, I’m okay!” Dahlia responded. Sure, her poopy diaper was heavy, but it was better than sitting in it! Or so she thought. She continued to eat, getting Nutella all over her face in the process! She was not the cleanest of eaters it seemed. Made sense considering how her apartment was the night before!

Francine chuckled seeing her making an absolute mess. She took the girl by her hands and helped her down into the chair, though not being too forceful as she didn't want to scare the girl. When the squishing sound was made, and the girl seemed frozen to her spot, Francine nodded. "See? That's much better, isn't it?" She said and patted her head. She then grabbed a napkin and licked it before wiping the girl's face. 

Dahlia let out a little squeal as she was made to sit in her own mess, just like Francine had been. The model was used to it, she had been doing it for years! But for Dahlia, the diapers were a whole new experience! One that Francine would need to train her to rely upon and need so that they could be diapered together, maybe forever!

Francine smiled and continued wiping her until she was completely clean. "There! All better!" She said and patted her head. "Now, I've got to go make my first video of the day. Would you like to come watch?" She offered and stood up, holding a hand out for her. A chance to watch the behind the scenes of a Francine video... It was like heaven! She could not only watch her in person, but she could also smell the smells and reach out and touch her if she really wanted to!

Francine’s heart skipped a beat as she saw Dahlia’s little green eyes light up. “Would I?!” She yelled excitedly with a seemingly out of pocket level of enthusiasm. But she quickly calmed herself down and tried to play it cool. “I-I guess…” she said. Like she was fooling anyone! But she asked a quick question afterwards. “C-can I change i-into my own clothes first…?” She asked sheepishly.

Francine saw how excited she was, and she giggled, shaking her head. "I'm flattered." She said softly. "You can wear your clothes, sure." She whispered and kissed her temple before taking her to the collection of her stuff, and digging through it. Francine easily managed to find a few outfits, but she selected one that she thought would look the best on her, and handed it to her, not giving her much of a choice. Yet, she did it so gracefully that it didn't even feel condescending. 

Dahlia watched on from the side as Francine rummaged through her stuff. Was she… picking her clothes for her! Dahlia could do it herself…. But maybe it was okay, just this one time. Depending on what Francine picked, anyway. 

Francine gave her a flowery tank top and a pair of white shorts. She was honestly shocked that the girl even had such an outfit to begin with, considering how modestly she normally dressed. "Here, this one is super cute!" She said with a big grin. She then helped the girl change into it, though she didn't offer to change her diaper. The shorts just barely fit over the big, bulky, buldging diaper! Francine then excitedly led her to her studio. 

It was just a tank top and shorts but to her, it felt so raunchy! She was ashamed having this much skin exposed, even if it was just her arms, legs, and stomach. To that end, she tried to cover herself with her free hand, to no avail.

”Wait!” Dahlia fussed. “Let me go change myself!”

Francine frowned and turned to her. "Hey, don't be so upset... You look nice this way!" She stated firmly. "Besides... It's not like anyone is going to see you. We're only filming me, silly." She then giggled and gave her a playful smirk. "Unless you want to join me too." She whispered, knowing it would make her too flustered to argue as they got to her big, fully lit studio full of baby props. 

With a deep blush on her face, Dahlia responded “Well, j-just so long as they can’t see me…” Even so, she still felt like she was showing off waaaaay too much skin! This outfit was for sunbathing on the beach, not to be seen by others! She didn’t know how to swim so she never got around to buying a swimsuit. So whenever she had to go to the beach, she always took to sunbathing. 

Francine nodded. "I promise. It's just me." She whispered and kissed her forehead. In the studio, Francine had the girl sit in her mess on a big fuzzy bean bag. Behind the cameras and the lights. "Alright now... Watch the magic." She said with a little giggle, before going to film. "Well hello my lovely viewers!" She stated, winking at the camera. "How wonderful it is to see you all today... Oh I'm just an absolute disaster as you can see!" She stated, pulling off her shorts so she was left in her big, obviously messy diaper. She then began to do her thing, playing with toys, giving the camera a sensual dance, giving the microphone an up close session of diaper squishing... She was a pro. 

Dahlia watched on in wonder as Francine turned on the charm as the camera started rolling. She didn’t even care her own diaper was messy! All she could see or think about was the model before her. Francine as she did her thing, looked over to her new friend who was staring at her with a starry eyed expression. If there was any doubt before that Dahlia was a real fan, this made it blow away!

Francine smiled at her friend and waved a cutesy little wave, making out as if she was doing it to the camera. Eventually though, the show was over, and Francine gave her signature "Adieu, my lovelies!" Before blowing a kiss and turning off everything. Francine let out a happy sigh and walked over to her friend, sitting down by her, their diapers squishing together. 

Dahlia’s cheeks flushed as Francine waved. The audience didn’t know, but it was meant just for her! But that wasn’t the end of it! Dahlia continued to watch on, even as Francine performed her signature outro and started making her way over to her. But then, when Francine sat down, both women felt their diapers squish together! And for the shorter woman, it made her let out a little flustered noise!

Francine smiled and giggled. "Hello there, Dolly." She said and hugged her waist. "What did you think, hm? Better than you expected?" She asked and leaned down, quickly reaching through the buttflap and giving her a diaper check while she was distracted. Just for fun... She obviously knew the girl was ready for a change. She wanted to girl to get used to asking, however, so she just nodded slowly. "I guess it's not really that bad. Could probably fit some more in there." She murmured playfully. 

//is there a butt flap on her shorts?

Before Dahlia could react, she could feel the cold air rush through the back of her diaper as it was being checked by her idol. “S-stop it!” She exclaimed, trying her best to reach behind her and shoo Francine’s hands away. But it was at such an awkward angle so her flexibility was laughable! “Where do you keep your diapers? I’ll g-go change myself!” She fussed as she gave a little pout.