LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine hummed and slowly put on one of the new diapers she had been sent by her latest sponsor. It wasn't as big as the ones she was used to, but they were nice and cute with the little puppies and kitties on them, and a big mark that showed clearly when she used it. Seeing as how it was relatively small and hard to notice, she decided to put on something a little more racey that day- a mini skirt and a crop top, along with some flip flops and sunglasses. She was quite fashionable, and she made enough money to afford her luxurious lifestyle as well. She didn't even mind the fact that she was entirely incontinent by this point- she could have anyone she wanted to change her and give her new diapers for free. She loved all of the attention she got online. She loved posing and getting her pictures taken, showing off her padded butt and blowing a kiss to the fans... It made her feel wonderful. In public she had to be a lot more careful, as most people didn't take kindly to her habits as much as her fans did. Most times, she had to wear loose, baggy clothing to make sure nobody saw her diaper, and it made her feel sad. She liked days like this when she could look just as pretty in public as she did on camera. She decided to make a day of it, getting her favourite coffee, going to her favourite bookstore, and lastly going to get herself a nice lunch. As she made her way to her table, hips swaying, confidently smiling at anyone who caught her eye... She noticed one girl staring at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. She tried to ignore it at first, taking it as a compliment of her beauty, but the staring continued... And then the girl came up to her! She looked up wearily, thinking maybe she had accidentally shown her diaper and she was about to get a chiding about being disgusting. "Can I... Can I help you?" She asked, taking her sunglasses off and looking over at the potential threat with her big, deep blue eyes. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dahlia was a shy, rather reclusive girl. One could even call her a shut-in! She loved to watch movies, play video games, but more than anything, she loved her guilty pleasure. Diapers! Now, she had never worn one or gone anywhere near them herself but she loved to see other people online who did! That way she could live vicariously through them, even though she was just a shut-in nobody.

But there was one person she idolized above all others. A woman by the name of Francine. She was so comfortable with her own body and her diapers that she never even went by an online alias! In fact, she was the very person that sparked this guilty pleasure in her!

But one day, she needed to get out of the house whether she liked it or not. Errands needed to be run! She put on her favorite black hoodie and baggy pants and went outside. She loved that hoodie, it allowed her something to retreat into in case the outside world became too scary for her.

After stocking up at the grocery store and spending far too much of her grocery funds on chocolate chip cookies, she decided to go home. But she saw someone in the distance… someone familiar… Francine?! N-no way! This has to be a dream, right?! 

She lightly patted her cheeks with her hands, thinking she’d wake up and realize it wasn’t her. But she could see something poking out of the woman’s skirt. A diaper?! It had to be her then!

Dahlia took a moment to gather her courage before she made a b-line for the mysterious diapered woman, stars in her little green eyes. But when she finally got to her, she couldn’t speak! Every attempt just ended in her stuttering herself into silence or just completely tripping over herself!

Francine saw that the woman wasn't getting angry with her, and every time she tried to speak she just looked more and more upset. She stood up and approached her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, girl, sit down. What's up? Are you in danger or something?" She asked and helped her into one of the seats at her table under a big umbrella. She started looking around, potentially for some guy that the girl was trying to hide from. When she saw nothing of the sort, she turned back to Dahlia and tilted her head. "Is there a particular reason you're staring at me like I'm some sort of work of art?" She asked and let out a few snorts of laughter. "Take a deep breath and spit it out, hm? I'm trying to enjoy my me day." She explained and turned back to her menu, her interest dwindling as the girl continued fumbling for words. 

“W-wait…!” Dahlia exclaimed loudly, recapturing the woman’s attention for the time being. “Y-you’re F-f-Francine, right?!” She said, it taking all of her to focus not to stumble her words again. Even though this was Francine, her idol, all she wanted to do was to run away. People just terrified her! Even if it was someone like the model. “I’m a big f-fan…!” She whispered before pulling the strings on her hoodie a bit so that she could hide some of her face.

Francine's eyebrows raised. "You... know my work?" She asked curiously. If Dahlia had wanted Francine's full attention, she had captured it now. A cute little girl proclaiming to be a fan of her diaper modelling! She thought her audience likely consisted of a whole bunch of creepy old men... But this girl looked sweet. A bit unkempt and dressed in just about the worst outfit Francine had seen in quite some time... But her face was so cute, and her stare was so earnest! "Well, I'm always happy to be worshipped and adored. Why don't you join me, hm?" She offered and snapped her fingers so that a waitress would bring them an extra menu. "Tell me about yourself, hm? How did you get into the fun world that I live in?" She asked happily. Someone who understood her, and who didn't want to get into her pants... It felt nice. 

Dahlia blushed deeply and released the drawstrings a bit so her face was more visible. It was rude to hide yourself during a conversation! She fidgeted with some her long, black hair that came out of the hood when she messed with the strings. 

“I… don’t really.. g-get out much.” Dahlia said. No kidding! You could tell just by looking at her. “I-I found you while browsing the internet at home one day… I don’t remember w-why or how… but I remember how beautiful you looked.. h-how comfortable with yourself you looked.” She mumbled before staring down at her train wreck of an outfit. “It must be nice.” Dahlia said clearly before going back to her usual stutters. “I-I’ve followed you for years! I’m y-your biggest fan!” She said, still starry eyed. 

Francine stared and frowned at the poor thing as she just poured her heart out. She reached over and pulled the hood all the way down, so she could clearly see this girl. She was beautiful, with her shiny black hair and her rare green eyes... "You should keep your hood down like that. You look good, girl." She reassured her and patted her cheek. As she listened to the compliments, she alternated between feeling smug and feeling humbled by this sweet girl coming to her. "I'm glad you like my photos so much... I like them too. In my opinion, women should all have the chance to show off their unique beauty." She said and shrugged. "Every girl has it. Though I'm not ashamed to admit that I've got it a bit more than others." She whispered and gave a little smirk. "Even still... I have to admit you're not all that bad looking. And I'm sure that body of yours is pretty under all of that fabric." She shrugged. "So... Does my biggest fan have a name, hm?" She asked and lifted her chin, inspecting her as if she were some prize horse. "Are you diapered up, hm? Is that why you're so covered on such a hot day?" 

What.. was happening?! S-she wasn’t ready! She wasn’t emotionally prepared! Her face was on full display! And what was also on full display were how red her cheeks were getting! Poor thing was so flustered, she wanted to just die! But thankfully, she didn’t faint or anything. This time, anyway. 

“D-D-Dahlia..” she murmured while being forced to look into her idol’s stunning blue eyes, not answering the diaper question.

Francine saw that she had freaked the girl out, and she frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry hun, I didn't mean to scare you. I promise I don't bite." She said with a soft joking tone, hoping to lighten her mood. She looked so afraid... It made her think about those days back when her doctor first told her she would never be able to control her bowel movements. The pain, the anguish, the fear... She recognised it all. "Dahlia." She repeated and nodded. "That's a pretty name. It's good, it matches your face." She said and gave a big grin. "Do you have a favourite outfit you've seen me wear?" She asked softly, hoping to ease her stress by turning the conversation more casual. 

“I… um…” The blush on her face only deepened as steam erupted out of her cute little head. She buried said face in her hands but it did nothing to hide what was behind it. 

She couldn’t share such sacred information! N-not with someone like Francine! She’d never look at her the same way again! Or worse, she’d leave! 

Dahlia’s flustered antics came much to the amusement of the model sitting across from her. This tiny, disheveled woman… She was absolutely precious! A weird feeling washed over Francine as she witnessed all of this. It was… new.

Francine smiled at her as her heart fluttered. She felt a sort of... protective feeling over Dahlia. It was warm and deep and all over her! She could think of nothing else but pulling her into a big hug and telling her that everything would be okay. She stood up and offered her a hand. "Come on Doll, let's blow this joint. I'll take you to my place and we can talk somewhere more private, hm?" She suggested. "Only if you want to of course, but this is a limited time only offer! I'm a busy woman, you know." She said and shrugged with a teasing grin. She hoped that by speaking so confidently the girl would just follow along and not complain. 

WHAT?!

Was Francine, her idol… inviting her over?! This was the chance of a lifetime! No one had ever invited her over before, let alone the most important person in Dahlia’s life! 

She clutched Francine’s hand with her, much smaller in comparison hand, embarrassed but excited to see where she was going to be taken. Francine could feel Dahlia’s hand grasp hers. It was so warm! The girl was so flushed, so it made sense. Dahlia said nothing, a nervous smile was plastered across her face. 

Francine chuckled when she saw the cute girl take her hand and hold it tightly. "Come on. It's not that far, we can walk even." She said soothingly before leading her new guest on a sizeable walk to her big, nice house. It was a nice mix of modern and old classical French Gothic. She took the girl inside... And immediately a lovely scent of baby powder mixed with perfume flooded the girl's nostrils. The house was a paradise for a diaper girl... Francine lived even better than what she portrayed in her videos! "Please sit." She said and gestured to the couch. "I... Hope you don't mind but I have to go." She said and began to grunt softly. "I- can't control it." She said between some huffs and some puffs. 

Was she… using her diaper? S-should she watch, should do look away? Dahlia didn’t know what to do! After a second of debating, she ultimately decided on the latter, putting her hood back up and pulling the strings fully. That way, the hood covered her eyes and most of her face. But even with that hood on, it was like her blush was still perfectly visible! The Francine… using her diaper, right here, right now!

Francine finished up and then let out a few heavy breaths before sitting down right next to Dahlia, the diaper making a loud squishing sound. Francine didn't even flinch! She turned to her curiously. "What about you?" She asked and tilted her head. "What got you into diapers?" She asked softly. "Did you really stumble upon me and get inspired just like that?" She asked as a follow up. The whole time, she continued to talk perfectly normal, as if her butt didn't stink to high heaven! "I find that doing these things really makes me feel better about myself... People find me beautiful even though I have some... imperfections. I think that's what all women should want."

Her hood was covering her eyes so she could not see Anya sitting down, but between the feeling of the cushions and the loud squishing sound, it was pretty obvious what the model did. And lord, the smell! Dahlia didn’t know if Francine was nose-blind to it or what but she most certainly was not! She wanted to pinch her nose so badly… but she feared that Francine would hate her if she did, so she put up with it for now, hood still enveloping her head. 

Francine turned to see her pull her hood over her head. She frowned a bit, and her cheeks turned red. "I'm sorry..." she said and quickly got up to change herself. As secure as she was with herself in her own home with a loving, adoring audience... When she was face to face with someone who looked like they were turning green at her smell... Her old anxieties crept back up and she felt ashamed. She left to the bathroom and returned a bit later, clean and smelling of a strong perfume she had evidently applied for compensation. She sag down and turned to her in a bit of confusion. "Is... Is everything okay? Have you ever really used a diaper?" She asked softly. 

“I.. um…” She paused for a moment before giving her reply. “No.” Dahlia said, avoiding eye contact with the diapered model. “I-I’ve only ever seen pictures… yours. I’ve never done it myself! I-I can’t!” She exclaimed even though the pressure on her bowels had been growing throughout their conversation.

Francine saw the way that the girl immediately recoiled, and she moved closer, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hey... Don't get so upset, there's no need to yell." She murmured. "You're in good company, I'm not going to judge you." She patted her back. "This is a safe space. Would you... Would you like to try it?" She offered and gave her a small, cool smile. She now knew that the girl wasn't judging her for her mess... She was just very afraid, and inexperienced. 

“What?!” She responded, trying her best to keep her shock in check. 

She can’t use a diaper! S-she’s an adult! But Francine is telling her to… No! She must resist! “Do… you have a bathroom…?” Dahlia whispered under her breath.

Francine frowned. "Come on... You can't say you're a real fan of my work if you don't know what it is I really do..." she reached a hand out and pushed her hood down. "Come on Dahlia... Just give it a try. I know you want to... I can see it all over your face. It's best to do it here with me, and nobody else will see you, hm? If you don't like it, then you can get changed right away." She soothed eagerly. 

Dahlia thought it over for a bit but between her poor aching bowels and the soothing tone of her idol, she didn’t have to think about it for long. 

Dahlia nodded silently which gave Francine the green light to do what she wished with her. She was trusting the model not to ridicule her or make her look like a fool in front of Francine’s other fans. 

Francine gave her a soft smile and led her to the bathroom where her big changing table was. She laid her down on top of it and slowly pulled off her baggy pants. She saw the cute little panties with a puppy dog in front, and she knew that it was going to be okay. She pulled them down, wiped a cream all over her privates, covered her in baby powder, and then strapped one of the softest, cutest diapers she had on her. "There... See? I'm the best at this!" She bragged and took her back to the living room, pantless. "If you need help, just let me know. I've got plenty of laxatives I use when I need to give the fans a special show."

Dahlia had her hands over her privates during the whole thing, which made Francine’s job much harder. She wasn’t ready! Francine never gave a heads up! But regardless, Francine was a pro at this point and got her into a diaper in no time flat. Before she knew it, she was standing in the living room, with nothing to cover her new diaper. It was… overwhelming. 

Francine thankfully offered her a blanket she could use to cover herself as she sat on the couch and got used to the crinkly feeling. She sat by her and squeezed her hand. "Don't worry Dahlia... You know me, I think it's beautiful to be yourself and go wherever you want to go." She explained and grinned. "It feels good. It's nice and warm, like wearing a heated beanbag chair."