LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine nodded. "See? Look how pretty you are." She whispered and combed her hair out, being especially gentle around the thick tangles. It felt nice being treated so kindly. It was like she had a life coach, or a therapist, or maybe even some sweet older family member... a sister or a mother maybe. Not like the family life Dahlia had so far experienced. When she heard the hissing sound and saw her diaper droop even lower, she smiled and leaned down, giving it a squeeze. "Wowee, you're adjusting fast!" She said and stood back up, chuckling and shaking her head. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice having someone so gently comb her hair. Even if she didn’t ask for it. Francine was all in her personal bubble! She didn’t have time to emotionally prepare herself! But… maybe it’s fine, just this one time… that was until she noticed she was peeing herself. Terrified, she started to hyperventilate as her eyes turned glossy. 

Francine was completely unprepared for the girl to cry! "H-Hey don't-" She sputtered. "There's no need for that!" She said and quickly wiped her teary eyes. "I told you, I'm not going to judge you for that!" She said and lifted her chin. "You're safe... I do it too." She whispered and gave her a little smile. "What's got you so upset, Doll?" She asked softly. "You were just fine to make a mess... Peeing is way less intense than that!" She tried to explain. 

“B-but I didn’t mean to!” She exclaimed loudly. Feeling as though her own body was betraying her, fear flooded her brain. “What’s going on?! Why i-is this happening to me?!” She yelled in between her tears. She didn’t know that Francine had spiked her drink, or that it was temporary. All the she knew is that she peed herself right in front of her idol!

Francine gave her a big hug. "Sh... Hey..." she murmured and shook her head. "Please don't cry... You're probably just overwhelmed!" She reasoned and stroked her hair. "It's understandable..." she murmured. "It's not all that bad, you know, I haven't been able to control it for years." She said, attempting to be comforting. "Your body just needs to be allowed to do what it wants." She whispered and rested her chin on top of the girl's head. 

“B-but…” She said, her lip still quivering out of fear. But as Francine rested her head on top of hers, she found herself impulsively hugging the model tightly. Anything for a sense of comfort during such a scary experience for such an unprepared little fan.

"You're okay..." she murmured and rubbed her back. "I wouldn't worry about it." She whispered and led the poor thing to the changing table. "Come here sweetie... let's get you changed." She said and patted the table for her to hop up on it. As she did, they could both hear the loud squish of her diaper, and a waft of the strong smell drifted past them. 

The sound and smell of her diaper both led the poor thing to absolutely burst into tears! It was adorable in a way, like a childish side that is both surprising and yet totally expected. But, on the bright side, because she was so fixated on the fact that she involuntarily peed herself, she wasn’t able to put up a fuss about having someone else change her!

Francine gave the girl a pacifier to suck on to make her feel better. She sometimes used the same one in her videos! She took her big smelly diaper off and wiped her off ever so carefully. "It's a whole lot easier changing someone else!" She exclaimed with fascination as she got her privates and her butt all squeaky clean. She then used a fair amount of powder and put a new one on her. She forgot for a moment that this wasn't normal for her guest, since she herself was padded all the time. 

She sucked on the pacifier that had been placed in her mouth in an attempt to calm her nerves. In a state like this, she wasn’t questioning it! But moreover, this sensation… it was… soothing. Francine took notice of how quickly the pacifier seemed to calm her new friend down.

But after all was said and done, Francine had one freshly diapered houseguest who still needed to go home.

Francine took her sweet guest off of the table and held her hand as she led her out to the car, her diaper still clearly visible! Though she was kind enough to get the girl's grocery bag on the way to the front door. She then took her out to the car, loaded her up in the passenger's seat, and gave her nice, powdery smelling diaper a pat before getting in her driver's seat. She noticed the sweet little girl staring out of the window while sucking on her pacifier, and while she was distracted, she quickly slipped a few hundred dollar bills into the girl's shopping bag to discover later. She then clicked on her seatbelt and turned to her. "Where to, Doll?" She asked, breaking the girl from her spell of calm relaxation visa-vis pacifier. 

“Mmph?” Dahlia responded as she was brought back to reality. Oh right! She needed to go home! She took out the pacifier that had been placed in her mouth and placed it in one of the cupholders so she could speak. Just for now. 

“Um… c-can I put in the address?” She asked, to which Francine gave an affirmative nod. After typing in the directions and getting Francine all ready to go she noticed that she was still pantsless! Well, barring her diaper anyway. A wave of anxiety washed over her as she looked at her exposed diaper and then back towards the model sitting next to her.

Francine smiled at her and tilted her head. She was such a cutie... Francine's heart fluttered just seeing her. And she was so polite, too! It was rare to meet a fan who didn't immediately try to perform diaper checks, or see her breasts, or try to touch her here or there... This girl felt like she could really be a true friend. When she noticed that she was growing nervous and uncomfortable again, Francine grabbed the pacifier once again and held it out to her. "Here. It's yours. I've got plenty more." She whispered. She then began to drive off, turning on some soft music and letting her drift off. The closer she got to the girl's home, the more uncomfortable she became. This was... Not a very clean or safe neighbourhood. She couldn't picture this girl in any one of these houses with boarded or broken windows, graffiti, peeling paint, litter on the lawns... She had to keep checking the GPS to make sure they were going to the right place. When she was informed that they had arrived, she gently shook her. "Hey... I think you may have put in the wrong address..." she said sheepishly. 

Confused at first, she was about to ask Francine was she meant. But as she took a look around her neighborhood from Francine’s fancy car, she couldn’t help but to feel a little ashamed, especially considering the neighborhood this model lives in. 

Surely she must be absolutely disgusted! Someone as well off and beautiful as her is wasting her time coming to a backwater place like this! But… this backwater place was Dahlia’s home, whether Francine liked it or not. Dahlia owned a small, cheap apartment. It was all she could afford so she couldn’t be choosy, really.

Francine helped her friend out of her seat and up the creaky stairs of the building that looked just like a cheap motel. "It's... Got a quaint charm." She said stiffly, giving her a weak smile. She gulped as the girl opened one of the doors, and she looked inside nervously. It smelled musty and it felt quite cold. She kept looking back at the girl, amazed that she was alive, and unharmed, AND unphased! She carefully sat the bag of groceries on the table. She tilted her head and looked at her. "S... So is there a reason you had to be home so soon?" She asked stiffly, trying to change the subject away from the house before she said something mean. 

Thankfully, there just so happened to be no one around to see her in her diaper… She wouldn’t have left the car like this if Francine hadn’t helped her out of it! But, back to the topic at hand… Her place wasn’t the most… organized in the world. When she wasn’t working, she was either playing video games or watching movies. So of course she had her gaming setup! But outside of that, it was fairly minimalist.

But even so, her face was burning red. She wasn’t expecting company! She would have tidied the place up if she had known! “I just thought it was getting late, y-you know? I didn’t want to waste any more of your time is all. I k-know how busy you are… but thank you for taking me home.” She said, still blushing but looked Francine in the eyes during the last part. 

Francine gave her a little frown. "You know..." she said after a few moments of thought. "If you... If you wanted to..." she said and shrugged a bit. "You could come stay with me." She stated finally, hoping the girl wouldn't take it as an insult. "I just... feel uncomfortable leaving my biggest fan in this neighbourhood." She said shyly. "You could get to modelling, and I'll let you stay for free until you get the hang of it and everything..." she said as she looked out of the window onto the rest of the street. "It'll pay a lot better than whatever you're making now." She stated and placed a hand on her shoulder. "And I'll help you get used to wearing diapers, so you can live out the life you've always dreamt of!" 

Huh? What? What?! Francine, her IDOL, wants her to live with her?! What?! But why?! Sure, it was the opportunity of a lifetime. Sure, she was going to have to go job hunting if she declined…. But still!

”I c-can’t possibly! I don’t want to be a burden, I’m sure such a lifestyle is already a struggle to pay for, let alone if I was there too!” She stammered, unsure of how to respond to such a generous yet out of pocket request. 

Francine very much pitied this poor little thing. She remembered the days when she wasn't quite famous yet, and she had to scrape by and live in a place like this too. And she was far more outgoing and confident than the newly diapered girl staring at her in shock. Francine leaned down and lifted her chin. "You would be doing me a favour, really." She stayed calmly. "How am I supposed to do my usual happy modeling when I'm thinking of you stuck in this place without anyone to call if something goes wrong..." she murmured. "Won't you at least consider it? For my sake?" She asked softly. 

Dahlia looked at her confused. Why did her well-being matter so much to Francine! They just met! Compared to Francine, she was just a nobody! So why… why did she insist..?

Francine looked at her, giving her a sad smile. "I know how hard it is to be in your shoes, Dahlia... I lived in a place even worse than this when my parents kicked me out- I wasn't even eighteen so I had to rent under the table from someone who exploited me and demanded almost all of my money from my modelling! Now that I'm free and I'm happy, and I have a nice life... I feel like... You know... I should help you out, so you don't end up in a mess like that."

“Is… is it really okay for me to stay with you..?” She mumbled. Francine gave an affirming nod, fighting her inner demons to not pull the shy little girl into a big hug as she did so. 

Of course Dahlia couldn’t say no to her idol! But… she couldn’t just leave this place. If she was moving out, she’d have to take all her stuff, file the paper work, and all of that other nasty adult stuff. That took time!

Francine gave her a gentle hug. "Don't worry, I'll help you with everything you need." She whispered and kissed her forehead. "You just relax, alright Doll?" She murmured and patted her back. "I've done it all before. Why don't you just take a nap and I'll start to pick everything up and call the housing office?" She offered and helped the girl up to her feet. She let the girl lead her to her bedroom, and she tilted her head when she saw that this room was even messier than the rest of the house! Francine said nothing, though, and just gestured to the bed. 

“A-are you sure I shouldn’t help..?” She asked. But Francine was having none of it! She shushed her and gently placed the pacifier in Dahlia’s mouth as she wordlessly tucked her into bed. After Francine left her room, Dahlia’s face turned beet red as she screaming into her pillow. 

What was happening?! Had she died and went to heaven! THE Francine! In her house! Tucking her in! She was so excited she could hardly sleep! But sleep did eventually come. But as she rested, the laxatives finally kicked in as she filled her diaper as she slept. 

Francine spent the next several hours packing everything up into her car. By the end of it all, she was wet too. She wiped her forehead and shifted in her shorts until the diaper felt comfortable again, then she went to finish getting everything from Dahlia's room, since she had left it for last. She noticed the smell, and her eyes sparkled. She ran over to see how big it was... And her jaw dropped! It looked straight out of one of those comic strips- her diaper was huge and lumpy and brown. She had to try hard to keep in her eager squeal, and she just quietly finished up.