LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diaper… a diaper! There was a diaper strapped to her butt! Was this real?! It was like a dream come true! She was embarrassed to high heaven, but Francine could see a little nervous smile appear on her face clear as day! It was adorable. But the poor thing was feeling the hurt for sure. To both wear and use a diaper for the first time at the same time… that’s a lot! Especially for a potty trained young woman like herself. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine saw the smile, and her eyes sparkled. "There's we go!" She said eagerly and gave her a big hug from the excitement. "See? It feels nice just wearing a clean one, let alone actually using it!" She enthused as she watched the girl begin to squirm back and forth. She tilted her head. "Are you holding it? You know that's not good for you... You can go, it's okay." She tried to explain, putting a hand over her diaper to feel it in case the girl decided to actually let go. 

Steam erupted out of her head as she felt a hand be placed gently atop her new diaper. 

“I said I can’t!” Dahlia fussed, still deeply flustered. “I was trained my whole life not to! I can’t j-just… not!” She said stubbornly. The first time is always the hardest, the poor thing. 

Francine decided to help her out. She pulled her up to her feet, and fixed her into a squatting position. She knew this was the classic position and it made everything easier... And with the constant squirming, she knew soon the girl wouldn't be able to control it, and having no control was sometimes better for the first time. So, she held her there in the squatting position and tried to coach her on breathing and relaxing her bowels, mostly just as a way to distract her until she couldn't hold it any longer. 

“Please, let me go…!” Dahlia insisted desperately. But every time she’d try to leave Francine would get her right back in that squatting position. The model was far stronger than her appearance would lead one to believe! But after a long and arduous struggle, Dahlia’s bowels won out in the end as she huffed and puffed much like Francine had done not too long ago. 

Finally when the girl made that all too familiar face, Francine let go of her and let her work. It was quite an odd feeling... but not necessarily as bad as would be expected. Not to mention, Francine just gave her a gentle smile, not laughing or pointing or anything else that could be expected in such a situation. It seemed like it took forever... All that adult food made her mess hard and thick, so pushing it into the diaper was especially hard! But once it was done... There was a sense of accomplishment. She had done it! She had really done it, and Francine, THE Francine, was clapping for her!

After she pushed it all out, she could feel her diaper drooping down rather far. It was like she was wearing an anvil! She… Dahlia, wore and pooped a diaper! That… wasn’t something to be proud of under normal circumstances. But these circumstances were anything but normal. Between the weight dragging her down and the applause she was receiving from the model, she couldn’t help but feel a little proud. Her face was red as a cherry, that nervous smile plastered right on it!

Francine gave her a big hug and then sat back down with her on the couch. The squishing felt so... Odd. It was unlike anything the girl had felt, being both disgusting... and pleasurable. It was what she had always longed for... And Francine was there to make sure she didn't back out of it just because of her overactive nerves. She put her hand down on the diaper and gave it a gentle pat. "Not bad, rookie." She stated and chuckled. "Not the biggest I've seen, but not bad at all. Doesn't it feel nice?" She asked eagerly. She felt wonderful having someone there to share with her excitement! Especially someone so cute and shy!

That pat did it. Between the messing, being made to sit in it, and the hand on her diaper, her nerves were fried! Her eyes swirled as steam erupted out of her head. But, fortunately for Francine, there was no room for misinterpretation, because that goofy nervous smile never left her face, even as she passed out. 

Francine chuckled and let her new guest take a little nap, deciding to get her something that would ease her nerves and make future messes much easier. She got her a sippy cup of milk mixed with a powerful diuretic and laxative mixture. It was thankfully tasteless, so the girl wouldn't notice. She knew it all worked better when less agency was given. She sat by the girl as she slowly came back awake, and then she offered her the cup. "Here. I thought you might like something to drink. Milk always makes me feel better when I'm having a hard time." She said softly. "You're doing very well."

When Dahlia came to, the smell immediately hit her. She was in a poopy diaper! Her, of all people! She had to be dreaming! But Francine was right there… yup! Must be dreaming!

She felt the need to yawn but did not want to be rude so she let out a little one, though unsatisfying. It was proper manners even if it didn’t make the need go away. But afterwards she blushed and took the sippy cup. She was convinced this was a dream so at first she did not question the sippy cup the milk was in. 

As she sipped, she reached over to her grocery bag which she had brought with her and delicate took out a chocolate chip cookie. She had to be careful that the model didn’t see inside the bag! If Francine saw that she blew all of her grocery funds on cookies, she wouldn’t know what to do with herself!

Francine watched as she got a cookie to go with her milk, and she tilted her head, carefully grabbing the bag and looking inside, as if she knew the girl was trying to hide it from her! She looked inside and raised her eyebrows. "I... Can see you've got a thing for cookies." She said and chuckled. "Goodness, don't you eat anything else?" She asked and shook her head. "This has gotta be a lot of money... What do you do for work to be able to afford all of this, hm?" She questioned, still talking like she wasn't sitting next to a girl who smelled heavily of poop. When the girl finished her milk, Francine took it to the sink and then came back to resume their conversation, genuinely curious about this girl. "You... have a family or something, Dahlia? A husband maybe? A boyfriend?" 

Dahlia averted her eyes in shame. She wanted so badly to fabricate some long winded story about how she needed to get those cookies lest the world would end! But… lying was not her strong suit. “I… I kind of sort of s-splurged a lot of my money on them…” She mumbled like a kid caught drawing on the wall. But then Francine shifted the topic to her home life. “I-I don’t have a boyfriend!” She exclaimed before calming herself down a bit. “I-I live by myself… I moved out of my folk’s place a few years back… We talk, sometimes. But things have just been… busy, y-you know?”

Francine nodded slowly. "You live all on your own?" She asked and frowned, stroking her cheek. "You can't be any older than nineteen!" She said with a worried expression. "How can you survive without anyone to guide you? You're such a shy thing too! How do you even manage to speak with your landlord, or with the cashiers?" She continued to fuss. "How could your parents just let you live on your own without any help at such an age?" She asked and shook her head, giving her a tight squeeze and kissing the top of her head. It reminded her of her own teenage years... She had been kicked out and called a disgusting whore since she started her modeling career... 

While Francine’s touching and coddling embarrassed the girl to no end, she couldn’t help but to wonder why the model was so concerned for her? Sure, she wasn’t nineteen, but she was still happy to be coddled for whatever reason. It felt… nice. It made her feel secure, which is something she hadn’t felt in a while. But nineteen? Did she really look that young! The little girl was twenty-two! But… Francine didn’t need to know that. For now, anyway. But as she was embraced by her idol, she had only one question. “Wait… w-what time is it?”

Francine was content to fuss over her new little friend for hours and hours... But it was stopped short before that could happen due to the concerned look on her face. "What time is it?" She asked in confusion. "It's... About six in the evening. Why?" He said and tilted her head. "Is everything alright? Can I give you a ride somewhere, Doll?" She hadn't meant to use the nickname, it just slipped out! It was so easy! "Where do you have to be, hm?" She asked, still not offering the girl a change of her padded prison... that she wasn't too upset to be in anyway. 

“Doll..?” She murmured back. In that form, she didn’t realize it was a nickname, rather she just thought it was a pet name because she was the shorter one of the two. But moreover, Dahlia realized she didn’t even know where she was! Yes, she was in Francine’s manor but she he no idea how to get home! Not that there was much waiting. But, alas, she did have a life to get back to so it needed to be done. “Mhm…” she nodded bashfully in response to Francine’s request. 

Francine nodded and smiled, patting her back. "You know... I got an idea hun." She said and took her to her big, cutesy bedroom. "Maybe you want to take home some diapers for yourself and practice?" She offered and gestured at the big collection She had. All different colours and shapes and sizes! "Then when you feel comfortable, you can make an appearance in my videos, and I'll help you set up your own channel!" She offered. She had to help this poor thing out... She desperately needed a makeover, and a self esteem check. And who was better than herself to get the job done? Clearly the girl idolised her... And what kind of person would she be if she didn't help out someone in need who was practically begging her for help?

Dahlia scoffed, thinking that the model was joking. She was just messing around! Right…? Dahlia is nothing like her! She can’t be seen wearing diapers! Francine makes it work, don’t get it twisted. But.. her? Not happening, especially not on film.

Francine saw the skeptical look on her face, and she frowned. "Oh come on, don't be like that..." she whispered and pulled her hoodie off to reveal her big shirt. She looked cute like that, in just it and a diaper. It was a clumsy sort of cute, but cute nonetheless! She showed her the mirror and gave her a little smile. "What do you see? Because I see potential." She whispered. "You could make enough money to buy all the cookies you want!"

Dahlia’s breathing intensified as her hoodie was forcefully removed. She felt so… exposed! So unsafe without it! Like she could be attacked at any time! It was scary… But it was just Francine here… THE Francine. Saying she had potential? Chalk it up to self esteem issues but the girl interpreted it as pity. A short, plain looking girl with an equally plain figure. Her black, somewhat curly hair along with her green eyes were a bit of a commodity, yes. But it meant nothing when the body they were attached to was so plain. Even her face was! Barring the previously mentioned eye color, of course. 

Francine went to her closet and pulled out a loose fitting crop top and a mini skirt. "Here. Try these on. They'll probably fit you, we look almost the same size." She explained. "I won't look or anything like that, if you're too shy." She reassured her. As much as the girl protested about her looks, Francine was positive that she had something. She was a bit short and stocky, but it wasn't anything too drastic. It added to her whole cutesy, unsure appearance. "Hey... Don't worry. I won't lie to you."

“But the diaper…!” Dahlia fussed. But alas, it was on deaf ears. Francine was waiting for Dahlia to put on a show! Having no other choice, Dahlia turned around the corner so that she wouldn’t be seen and reluctantly changed into the sexy outfit that had been chosen for her. She struggled to get the mini skirt on over her diaper but she managed it somehow. Albeit extremely sloppily. She peeked her head out to see Francine, who was waiting with bated breath. With the utmost hesitancy, Dahlia stepped out from around the corner to reveal the outfit. 

Francine's eyes lit up when she saw the girl. "I didn't know you were going to look THAT good!" She exclaimed. It was perfect, the diaper peeking out under the skirt, her shirt showing off her little belly button and her relatively nice figure. "Look at that! You could be a star already!" She said and showed her the mirror once again. She looked like a completely different person under Francine's halo lights, in her pretty outfit and her dirty diaper. It was like she really was living a dream. 

Dahlia stared in the mirror in astonishment. Was that really her? Her hair was as messy as ever, but even so, it wasn’t half bad now that it wasn’t partially covering her face. The starry eyed expression from her idol helped boost her confidence a bit, even if she felt it was a little unfounded. Her body was in shock too, because a loud hissing noise erupted from her diaper right there!