LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine had to keep moving her busy hands to make sure she was all dried up. "Goodness, you'd think you would be excited for me to dry you off, silly!" She shook her head and lifted her up while bundled in the towel. She then went to their room and laid the girl on the changing table before carefully grabbing a new diaper. "Here we are darling... A white one again, or something else?"

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Y-you pick…” Dahlia responded, playing hard to get for a moment. Well, as hard to get as someone in her position could be. She buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment, which inadvertently completely exposed her chest and private area. 

Francine smiled at this and seized her chance. She creamed and powdered the girl's bottom, then she slipped a diaper covered in flower pictures right under her before quickly taping it up. She then lifted her up and held her for a few moments, before changing herself and then sitting on the bed with her, now both of them naked except for their diapers. 

Again, Dahlia looked away, not wanting to disturb Francine with any ogling that she might do. No matter how many times she sees Francine’s exposed chest, it never failed to make her blush! Rather embarrassed, Dahlia backed away, just a bit, and moved her hands over her own nonexistent chest. 

Francine frowned. "Oh, my pretty little flower... why do you shy away from me, hm?" She asked and pulled her close, hugging her tight. "You make me feel as though... You don't find me pretty to look at." She stated and gave a fake pouty face. "Am I really so hideous?" She was of course just playing. 

Horrified, Dahlia responded, thinking Francine was serious. “N-no, you’re stunning…! It’s me… I-I’m the problem…” Dahlia said, as she tried to push her own anxiety down and look at Francine. But she couldn’t do it! It was too strong, but it was clear Dahlia was trying though. She may not be looking her way, but Francine was able to see Dahlia little face grow red with frustration as she feared up. It was clear the cared, very deeply. 

Francine frowned. "Oh my angel, I'm only joking, please don't cry!" She said quickly, lifting up her face and wiping her eyes carefully. "It's alright... I'm not really upset with you..." she kissed her forehead and got up, grabbing them both some clothes. For herself, she got a full set, and for the girl, just a shirt. "Go ahead and put this on, my love. You're not in trouble, nobody's upset. I promise." She whispered and pulled her own clothes on. 

“I’m sorry…” Dahlia said as she couldn’t help but to feel a bit disappointed that Francine’s beautiful body had to be covered up because of her own anxiety. She sighed sadly as she pulled the shirt she was given over her body. It was rather big for her as Francine had given the girl one of her own shirts as opposed to one of the ones she packed for Dahlia when she moved her in. 

Francine pulled her onto her lap and close to her chest when they were both covered up. "You don't need to be sorry." She whispered and kissed her temple. "You're just fine the way you are, I don't mind it a bit, my pretty little flower..." she cooed and slipped her hand under the girl's shirt to gently tickle her back. "I would do anything for you, my special little girl."

Dahlia wrapped her arms around the model, content to embrace for even more cuddle time. She could feel Francine’s warmth, which along with the covers helped to soothe her for the time being.

Francine smiled and kissed her neck. "Why don't you take a little nap while I clean up the mess in the studio, okay?" She cooed and patted her butt. "I'll stay right here until you fall asleep, so you don't have to feel alone."

Still feeling remorse over the whole incident, Dahlia asked “S-Shouldn’t I have to b-be the one to… clean it up? It w-was my fault, not y-yours…” she said, stumbling over herself a few times as she did so. 

"Oh, Dolly..." she gave her a loving smile. "It's my job to take care of you." She whispered. "I took you in so that I could take care of you!" She said and kissed all over her face. "I'm teaching you how to use diapers, so I've got to take responsibility for what happens as a result." She purred. "Besides... I quite like seeing your pretty works of art." She chuckled. 

“Jeez!” Dahlia said, her face turning a deep red. The way she said it, she almost sounded like a tsundere! But they both knew that was the last thing she was, as made evident by the fact that she hugged Francine even tighter as she said this. 

"I lived in France most of my life... I've seen the works of Van Gogh, the works of Degas, Monet... All the great painters of the world, and still, I see you, and what you create, and I think I must be the luckiest woman in the whole world." She whispered and gave her a wink. "Now try to get some rest, dear. Such a big poop must've exhausted you!"

Was it getting hot in here? It most certainly was! Francine could feel her baby girl’s face grow warm as her cheeks burned a crimson red, Francine’s flowery words (pun intended) always getting such a reaction out of her. But then she surprised Francine by quickly popping her head out of the covers and pulling Francine in for a kiss! My, what a way to take initiative!

Francine was indeed shocked as she was kissed so boldly! She smiled and leaned in, kissing her back and hugging her waist. They kissed until neither of them could breathe, and then finally Francine slowly pulled away, and gave her a smile. "You're learning, aren't you?" She chuckled. "One day you'll be a master at flirting, just like me!"

Dahlia blushed as she tried catching her breath. She wanted to continue but she knew she would need to breathe first lest she pass out. If only they could do both!

Francine hugged her and stroked her hair. "I love you, my beautiful angel..." she whispered. "Now please princess, get some sleep." She whispered and patted her head, bringing her close to her chest and rocking her back and forth to encourage her to rest. 

“Sorry…” Dahlia mumbled as she buried her face into the chest she was being pulled into. It didn’t take long for Dahlia to pass out, between her big poopie and how out of breath that kiss had her, sleep came to her almost instantaneously!

Francine then slowly pulled away, and went to clean up. She made sure the carpet was completely spotless, and then she sprayed some perfume around to take care of the smell (though in truth she didn't particularly mind it). She then returned to her baby, saw her sleeping like a little angel, and then went to make her a surprise meal for when she woke up! 

Dahlia slept soundly, in her sleep grabbing one of the pillows and wrapping around it like a baby koala in lieu of the model, who was unfortunately absent and thus could not receive such cuddles. Almost made her jealous of a pillow!

Francine came back a while later when she had finished making the girl a big (and spiked) meal of duck and potatoes and Asparagus. She saw the cute little girl asleep, and she sat by her, pulling her head onto her lap and stroking her hair. She hated to disturb her sleep...

Dahlia smiled as she slept, as if the cute thing was finally at peace. But then she turned to face Francine and subsequently grabbed the woman’s waist like she did with the pillow. Though this time she just used her arms as opposed to both her arms and her legs. 

Francine giggled softly and leaned down, kissing her and hugging her tightly in return. "You're such a pretty little thing..." she mumbled and slowly stood up, pulling her against her and rocking her to hopefully keep her from waking up at least for a few more minutes.