LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“Ah~!” Dahlia shouted, louder than the first time. Her cheeks were red as cherries and her breathing intensified. “I-I’m D-Dolly…” She said, actually referring to herself by Francine’s pet name for her. She figured it could be a fake name online to keep her anonymous! But she wasn’t exactly thinking logically in a time like this. 

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine thankfully, mercifully decided not to push her too hard on her very first video performance, so she pulled her hand out of the diaper, and gently patted her head. "That's right. You ARE Dolly!" She cooed, not particularly minding that the girl didn't use her full name. Dahlia was her little flower, and nobody else's. "And, Miss Dolly, why don't you tell us how much you love wearing your cute little diapers, hm?"

With that hand out of her diaper and not squeezing her butt anymore, Dahlia was able to slow down her breathing and relax a bit. The blush never left though! Now fully realizing she was on the air for real, she scorched over closer to Francine. She couldn’t hide behind her girlfriend since they were on camera but she hoped that some of the attention would be taken off her and her kiss riddled diaper.

”I-I love them… they’re s-soft.. and n-nice..” she said, struggling to find her big girl words. 

Francine nodded and smiled softly, giving her a big squeeze. "You're just so precious..." she whispered and kissed her cheek. "Isn't she just precious, folks?" She asked the camera. She then started to play with her braids, smiling more widely. "Dolly is just getting used to being a baby, so you have to be extra nice to her!" She stated to the invisible crowd. "You're so excited to finally get to be yourself, hm beautiful?" 

For whatever reason, the “finally get to be yourself” remark really got to Dahlia! It made her almost as flushed as the butt squeezing on live camera! But it clearly also got to her physically as basically the moment after, Dahlia’s stomach gurgled loudly (much to Dolly’s embarrassment), signifying that the laxatives were doing their work. 

Francine smiled brightly. "My goodness, what a treat, folks! My beautiful girl Dolly is about to give us a show!" She exclaimed and helped the girl up to her feet, and into the squatting position. "She's quite the talented artist- all of the lovely shades of brown that she works with!" Francine cooed and kissed the girl's nose. "Whenever you're ready, my beautiful little Dolly..." she whispered. "Just hope you're not too camera shy, hm dear?" She whispered and lifted her chin. 

“N-no, what-?” Dahlia tried to talk Francine down as the model adjusted her into a squatting position. The girl with the kiss ridden diaper clenched her butt, fighting an uphill battle to try and hold it all in! Every time she tried to get out of the squatting position she was in, Francine would simply chuckle and readjust her. At this point, she was letting out little toots, making it clear she was about to lose control at any moment! “I c-can’t…!” Dahlia said. “N-not in f-front of…!”

Francine gently lifted her chin so they were staring each other in the eyes. "Listen to me, beautiful... You're strong and gorgeous, and you can do anything." She kissed her nose. "Just show our lovely fans everything that you've got, and I'm sure they'll love you almost as much as I do." She cooed and patted her diaper in the last few moments that it stayed clean. "Soon it'll come quite naturally to you. The first time is always the hardest."

“B-but..!” Her pleas were cut off by a loud noise coming from her diaper. Uh oh…! The floodgates were now wide open so Dahlia had no choice but to ball up her fists, puff out her cheeks, close her eyes, and grunt as loud as she could! It was time for the main event!

Francine watched with amusement as she started to fill up the diaper. She kept making faces and gestures to the camera to emphasise how exciting it was... Until the girl started to fill it up too quickly, and the brown, smelly substance began to run down her legs and onto the floor while the camera sat unmoving, filming the whole thing. "Wow!" Francine laughed softly. "What a feat!"

Dahlia was not nearly as amused about the situation as Francine was. Panicking, she started freaking out about it live on camera! But she couldn’t run away, her body needed to keep pushing out more! So all she could do was cry and scream as she had a panic attack and filled her diaper way past capacity. 

Francine immediately stopped being playful when her poor little angel started to scream and cry. She pulled her into a tight hug and stroked her hair. "Sh... You're doing such a good job my little flower..." she murmured into her ear, so the camera couldn't pick it up. "I'm so very proud of you..." she continued and stroked her back under her shirt. 

Dahlia clung to her girlfriend tightly, occasionally grunting between her tears as to help get all of her poopie out and hopefully into her diaper as opposed to down her leg and onto the floor below her as a lot of it is now. Dolly clung on tight, the last thing she wanted right now was to be alone. 

Francine held her tight until finally she finished with her show. She then wiped her tears and kissed her on her pouty lips. "You were magnificent." She whispered and smiled. "Wasn't she magnificent, folks?" She asked the camera. "If you'd like to see more of my beautiful little angel, and of course, of me, myself, and I, please like and comment and donate!" She cooed, blew a kiss to the camera, spanked her own butt, and turned the camera off. 

Dahlia sniffled and clasped her hands tightly as Francine walked away to go turn off the camera. The poor stinky girl didn’t dare look down lest she have another panic attack. Instead, she stood there, her diaper sagging lower than one could think possible, surrounded by her own filth, on the verge of crying again. 

When the camera was off, Francine quickly went back to her princess and lifted her up. She couldn't risk making the girl feel even more disgusting than she likely felt, so she made sure not to comment about the mess getting on her. She hummed and kissed her forehead before carrying her to the bathroom. "Don't worry my beautiful girl... My special flower..." she whispered and smiled. 

Dahlia cried quietly as she clung onto Anya with as tightly as she could. Not thinking too much about it, she buried her face into her girlfriend’s chest in a desperate attempt to seek comfort. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Dahlia repeated between her cries, both for this moment and for what she did on camera. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for, angel..." she rubbed her back gently. "You did a very, very good job." She promised and began to gently rock her. "You made me proud. I'm sure everyone will be super excited to see you. You're beautiful even with a messy butt." She promised and kissed her tears away. 

“Please tell me y-you” Dahlia paused for a moment, before finishing her sentence. “… didn’t r-record this..” She already knew the answer and yet she couldn’t help but to hold onto her faint hope. She could still feel her meds oozing out of her diaper and down her legs, said feeling acting as a constant reminder as to what just happened. 

Francine smiled softly down at her. "I told you... If you really don't want anyone to see it, we don't have to send it to the editor." She whispered. "But you have to know, I think you did a wonderful job, and it would be a shame for such a beautiful piece of media to go unseen... Don't you think so?" She asked and gave her a tilted head smile. "Now, would you like to get cleaned up my angel?" 

Dahlia, realizing where her head was, blushed deeply before backing away from Francine’s chest. Both because she was embarrassed for doing something so inappropriate and because she needed the breathing room in order to nod! “Mhm…”  Dahlia responded, wanting to be clean more than anything. As for the video, they could talk about that after. 

Francine carefully stripped down the baby, and turned on the shower. "Go ahead and step inside beautiful." She whispered and kissed the girl's cheek. "Don't you worry." She patted her messy butt and then helped her into the water. She stripped herself as by this point she was also pretty well covered in Dahlia's signature paint colour. She climbed in, and started to wash the girl, being just as careful as always. 

Turning away as to not stare at Francine’s naked body a second time, her reactions became even cuter because she couldn’t see where Francine was going to touch her before it happened! A couple times, she let out a full “Eep!”, so at least the shower had entertainment! Well, for one of them, anyway. 

Francine giggled. "Come on, silly, I can't get you cleaned if you keep jumping like that!" She hugged her waist and kissed her cheek before resuming her work. She payed special attention to the girl's perky little butt, as it had taken the brunt of the damage. Once the mess was all washed down the drain, Francine got out, helped the girl out, and started to dry them off. "You're such a pretty thing... Such a shame you can't walk around in ONLY a diaper..."

A burst of steam came out of Dahlia’s head going being teased in such a way. While she was being dried, she covered what little of herself she could. It’s cute that she’s modest but it made Francine’s job so much harder sometimes!