LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine nodded and sat her on the counter before deciding to bake the sweet girl a cherry clafoutis. She did love to show off her skills in the kitchen, and making desserts that hardly anyone outside of France knew made her feel quite proud. She popped it in the oven and then turned to play with her girlfriend's feet.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly distracted watching her partner bake, the kiss covered baby was absolutely enamored. Sure, she had absolutely no idea what was being baked, yes, she had a fear of trying new things, but that didn’t matter! Francine, the Francine, was baking just for her. But she was suddenly snapped out of her little world when she felt a certain someone pinching her little toes. “Eep!”

Francine sang a cute little nursery rhyme as she pinched her toes, then at the end, she sped up, and moved her fingers up to tickle the girl's belly, laughing maniacally. When the baby was thoroughly devoid of breath from laughing, Francine let her go and chuckled. "Goodness, what an adorable little Dolly..."

On the floor from laughing so hard, Dahlia took several deep breaths as the sudden tickle attack had left her completely winded! “G-give… me a… heads up n-next… time!” She said in between breaths. 

Francine shook her head. "Where's the fun in that, hm?" She asked and lifted her up by her waist, so her head was facing the ground! She giggled and looked down at her. "How's it hanging, hm my darling?" She asked softly. She just didn't relent, did she?!

This was certainly an unusual position! Diaper up, head down, this wasn’t right! “S-stop it..!” She said, trying to laugh but was still a touch too out of breath to be able to break into another laughing fit. She squirmed to try and get herself right side up but Francine’s grip on her waist was too strong! She wasn’t going anywhere!

Francine leaned down and kissed right over where she knew the girl's crotch was, then finally she let her come right side up. "Now wasn't that fun?" She cooed and held her close, just as the oven timer went off. She kissed the girl real quick, and then went to get the yummy dessert out of the oven.

Dahlia let out a loud, involuntary moan upon this happening. “Now wasn’t that fun?” That question just got answered as soon as it was asked! But as she was flipped right side up, she was about to give Francine a hug (as opposed to clinging on since she figured she was too heavy to carry comfortably). She smelled something good coming from the oven, though was a little apprehensive because she didn’t know what it was. 

Francine smiled and kissed her cheek before taking her to the table. She sat her in a high chair, carefully buckling her in just for fun, as another excuse to touch that diaper. When she was situated, Francine got her a nice big piece of the treat, with some ice cream on top and everything!

Dahlia’s eyes sparkled. She had no idea what this was, but it was so pretty! The confectionary was certainly easy on the eyes, but even so, Dahlia was also a little nervous. Her childlike fear of new foods started to kick in a little bit as she glanced at Francine with a slightly nervous expression, her hesitance to take a bite being blatantly obvious to her partner who basically could read the girl like a baby book at this point. 

Francine saw her hesitation and tilted her head. "Aw, sweet little angel... It's really good, I promise!" She stated and held a spoonful up. "Open wide, here comes the choo choo train!" She cooed and held it close to her mouth, the smell of the sweet cherry delight was intoxicating! Francine knew how to bake, and she was sure that even the pickiest of little babies would love such a thing! "Just a little bite... If you don't like it, you can spit it out." She promised. 

Dahlia blushed and crossed her arms in cute fashion before responding back, “Come on… you don’t h-have to baby me, you kn- Mm!” (Ironic for a woman wearing a lipstick mark covered diaper) Francine used this chance to shove a bite into her partner’s mouth. It was divine!

Francine got the bite in the girl's mouth, and gave a satisfied nod. "Of course I have to baby you... You're my baby girl. My dolly!" She gave her a big kiss on the cheek, and then started to feed her more when she saw that the girl was enjoying it. It was wonderful to watch her little girl eat- knowing that soon she would be making a big chocolate mousse in her diaper. She giggled at the thought. 

As the clafoutis was continually shoved into Dahlia’s mouth, bits and pieces of it evened up missing the mark and landing on her shirt and even the highchair’s tray as she ate. Francine made this worse by being intentionally sloppy feeding her to get Dahlia as messy as possible. She found it adorable! Regardless of how little of it was actually going into Dahlia’s mouth, it was clear that the girl loved her baking. Which was good because there would be a lot more to come! 

Francine fed her (and her shirt) the whole piece, then she got her another one too! She was happy to allow the girl as much as she wanted. She would be pooping it all out anyway, and the more the merrier, as Francine saw it! She let her baby eat until she was completely stuffed to the brim, then she took her up to the filming room, showing her the prop closet and telling her that she could play with whatever she wanted. 

Her stomach popping out of the bottom of her shirt, just a little bit, the little girl couldn’t eat another bite! She felt the need to hiccup, as per usual after such hearty meals, but she managed to repress it until they made it to the filming room. Once they walked in, she repeatedly did so uncontrollably!

Francine helped her little baby by patting her back until she burped loudly. She smiled and kissed her immediate after. She then started to bring out a few props, including a rocking horse, a few stuffies, some rattles, chew toys... Anything the girl could conceivably want to play with. 

With a deep blush on her face after such an alarming kiss, Dahlia looked at all of the toys in wonder. She had seen Francine use these in so many videos over the years! To be in the same room, let alone touch them was such an honor! But in the back of her mind, she couldn’t help feeling rather apprehensive about the whole thing. Was Francine really sure she wanted Dahlia to be on video with her? Hell, did Dahlia really deserve to be in the same room as Francine at all?

Francine smiled down at the cute little angel. "Go ahead, Dolly... Have fun!" She cooed and pinched her cheek ever so gently before turning on the cameras. She would get some footage of the cute baby just playing around, and when the real show was about to begin, she would introduce her. Her editor would take care of the rest. Francine hummed and held a chew toy out to her. "Go ahead sugar, why don't you chew on this while you play, hm?"

Dahlia took several rapid breaths, her anxiety starting to get the better of her as she started to notice the cameras all focused in on her. Did she look okay? Was there something on her shirt? Did she deserve to be on video? Not wanting to show weakness while on camera (she didn’t know she wasn’t actually live yet) she started chewing on the chew toy she had been given to try and calm her nerves. Chew toys were always her favorite thing that Francine played with. The other stuff, any kid could play with. Chew toys felt distinctly “baby” though, if that made any sense. 

Francine smiled softly. "You don't have to worry... Anything you don't like we can just cut it out, okay?" She pulled her onto her lap and started to play with her toes, humming and smiling. "Aren't you just the cutest little thing? And the best part is, you keep pooping your diapers, and then I get to cover the new ones in kisses all over again!" She said with a bright smile. "It means I never have to stop giving you love." She whispered and nibbled on her neck. 

“Aw, stop it, w-we’re on video!” Dahlia giggled as Francine continued flirting with her. She honestly didn’t her to ever stop, but this was still beyond embarrassing! Especially if this was how she was going to be introduced to the world!

Francine smiled softly. "If you insist." She whispered and gave the front of her diaper a gentle pat. "Although it is really a shame... I'm sure everybody back at home would just LOVE to see your signature blush!" She said and waved at the camera. "Go ahead Dolly, why don't you say hello to the folks watching, hm?" She purred and moved her hand gently into the diaper, feeling it's dry, crinkly fabric against Dahlia's soft, powdery skin. 

“A-ah~!” Dahlia exclaimed, the girl most certainly surprised by the hand that was making its way into her diaper. This was most certainly one way to make a debut! That signature blush, like clockwork, instantly appeared on her face, for Francine’s adoring audience to see for the first time! “H-hello…” She whispered to the camera, trying to play it cool as if there was no hand in her diaper and as if she wasn’t on the verge of moaning a second time. 

Francine smiled lovingly. "Oh, my beautiful little Dolly, my pretty little girl..." she whispered and kissed her cheek. "Why don't you tell the audience about yourself, hm?" She gave her bare butt a squeeze under her diaper. "We're all dying to know about the life of my beautiful girlfriend!" She stated confidently.