LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dahlia looked down at her own diaper, now almost completely stained in red. She then looked at Francine and noticed how red her lips looked all of a sudden. Quickly putting two and two together, Dahlia let out a series of cute flustered noises as steam poured out of her head. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine smiled brightly and got herself completely dressed before she offered her sweet princess any form of covering. She still didn't offer her any bottoms- just a babydoll crop top, that showed off her cute belly and all of her diaper. Sort of like a diapered Winnie the Pooh! 

Dahlia thought about asking for one, but she worried what Francine would think. Would the woman think she is ashamed. Would she not give her any more diaper kisses if she covered it? Would they not get to cuddle or anything? 

Francine noticed that the girl seemed a bit distressed, and her playful smile dropped into a frown. "Princess, is everything alright?" She asked and gently stroked her cheek. "What is it, beautiful?" She whispered and pulled her in by her waist. 

“I-I’m okay…! Really!” Dahlia insisted before blushing a bit. “Thank you… for, you know. W-worrying about me.” The little diapered girl said before embracing her partner in another hug. 

“O-okay!” Dahlia replied excitedly! She had never had her hair braided before! No one had ever dared to try! Curly to a fault, Dahlia’s hair was notoriously difficult to work with in any way, shape, or form. Most days, the girl didn’t even brush it! She usually wore hoodies so keeping up appearances never mattered much to her. But this is Francine we’re talking about! The game has changed!

Francine sat her down, and got to work. She was extremely careful, working slowly through all of the knots, and then pulling her hair into tight pigtail french braids, tied at the ends with big pink bows. Francine then smiled brightly, and gave her a mirror. "What do we think, hm Dolly?" She asked and kissed her cheek, leaving another mark! She loved claiming the girl as hers. 

At this point, the model should just write “Property of Francine!” on one of Dahlia’s diapers! Neither woman complained about any such claim. But as Dahlia looked in the mirror, she couldn’t help but to feel rather childish. It was as babyish a style you could get, especially when paired with such a big diaper. A shame she wasn’t double or triple diapered! The only thing that could make her look more childish would be if she couldn’t walk. 

Francine would have to wait for such a thing. Once the girl made another present, she would use it as an excuse to add on a layer. As soon as her pretty little girlfriend was helpless to the point of not being able to walk- maybe she could convince her to join her in her videos!

“Don’t you have to work..?” Dahlia asked earnestly. “Are y-you sure you have all this time t-to waste on… well… me?” She inquired, twirling one of her new pigtails with her finger like a love struck schoolgirl. 

Francine chuckled. "Wasting time on you? Don't be silly!" She shook her head. "The time I spend with you is the best time in the world!" She gushed and smiled. "I can make videos any time... I've got a pretty girl here who loves me, and THAT is my top priority." She stated with a big grin. 

“A-are you sure?” She said, grasping said pigtail with that very same hand. “I can a-always go unpack my stuff while you work!” She insisted, not wanting to get in Francine’s way. She of all people knew how demanding the model’s fans were!

Francine chuckled. "I'm positive, my pretty girl... Just relax." She kissed her cheek. "Unless you want to help me make my videos, then we're just gonna stay here and snuggle and have fun all day. Just us." She whispered and rubbed her back. "How does that sound?"

Dahlia was once again making that Charlie Brown smile. That smile where Francine knew she could get her to do almost anything she wanted. “Help… help how..? Like, y-you mean m-man the cameras..?” She asked, not fully understanding what the model wanted from her. 

"No silly!" She chuckled and patted her bum. "I mean be in them with me. You know... We might draw a big crowd as a pair." She whispered. "Of course I'm pretty, and people love to watch me, but you? Oh goodness you are STAR material my darling!" She cooed and dipped her ever so gently. 

Dahlia let out a big, hearty laugh, the naive little girl was fully convinced that Francine was joking. “You’re kidding. I can’t be in your videos! You’re the star, your fans won’t want an interloper! Especially if they know that… that we’re a couple! I know I’d be mad if you hooked up with anyone o-other than me…” Dahlia said. 

Francine frowned. "I'm serious, princess..." she stroked her face. "You're so pretty, I'm sure nobody would mind you being in them, silly... Besides, you know how men are. They don't particularly care so long as it's just two girls." She whispered and gave her a playful grin. "Especially one who makes the biggest messes that I've ever seen." She teased playfully. 

“Ah, I do not..!” Dahlia responded, her freckled cheeks turning red. “What would you even want me to do if I was in a video?” She asked before correcting herself. “H-hypothetically, of course!”

Francine smiled and patted her back. "I would show you off, introduce you as my darling angel baby cakes, get you to use your potty for everyone, and change you! Maybe play with a few toys, maybe we have a tickle fight... Just cutesy things." She shrugged. 

“I d-don’t know if I can do that…” Dahlia said solemnly. “I’m not like you… I c-can’t just poop myself on a whim, you know…. Especially o-on camera! Nuh uh! No way!” She insisted, fortunately Francine knew all that she really needed to do was to fill her until she bursts and just point a camera. With a full stomach, a camera worthy accident is bound to happen some time!

"We can just start filming whenever you get the urge to go, silly!" She said and smiled brightly, pulling her into a tight hug. "And then everyone will see how wonderfully you fill up your pampers, and everyone will love you. Not as much as I love you of course, but still!" She said and nuzzled against her. "What do you think, my sweet angel?"

“B-but…!” Sue tried to come up with a rebuttal but the power of the snuggle was too strong! She melted into Francine’s arms as she embraced her as well. But then her stomach growled loudly. Embarrassed, Dahlia’s cheeks flushed red. 

Francine giggled and shook her head. "Don't worry cutie. I'll take good care of you." She kissed her temple and carried her to the kitchen. "Hmm... What do you think bunny? What would you like to eat? Tell me, anything!" She grinned and hugged her against her chest. 

“Um… I hadn’t thought that f-far ahead!” Dahlia responded nervously. “I guess… can I have something sweet?” She asked, not really caring what it was. She always was better at telling people what she didn’t want than what she did want!