LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine smiled lovingly as her princess stared with wide eyes. "It's alright. I'm just cuddling with you, nothing more." She whispered and nuzzled against her. "You're just too cute not to tease! I just LOVE your messy diaper." She gushed with bright eyes. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confused, Dahlia could do nothing else but to reciprocate the nuzzling that was coming her way. Why Francine loved it or what about it specifically she loved, Dahlia did not understand, but if it made Francine happy, then it made her happy. Any excuse to receive affection was a good one after all!

Francine finally sat up and brought the girl close, giving her a big squeeze... And accidentally squeezing some of the mess out of her diaper. When she noticed, she gasped, and then started to laugh, shaking her head. "Goodness I'm sorry, my dear!"

Dahlia let out a moan before she felt something weird exit her diaper. Something that went across one of her legs and fell down onto the person she was on top of. When Dahlia looked back, she couldn’t see it since it was below the covers. She wanted to see what it was but her hands were tied holding onto Francine! But it was clear she was rather uncomfortable. 

Francine quickly pushed the covers back and stood up, now splattered with the girl's pasty brown mess. "I'm sorry sweetness, I didn't mean to disturb our cuddle time..." she said with a small pout. "Would you like to shower with me, hm?"

Once the covers were moved, Dahlia was able to see in full what had happened. Horrified and deeply ashamed, she started to apologize profusely as she started quietly crying. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to..” she repeated at nauseam. 

"Oh Dolly, you didn't do this!" She said with a deep frown, wiping her teary little eyes. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have squeezed so much, sh... Don't be upset..." she whispered and kissed her nose. "I'm not upset... There's no need to cry..."

“B-but it’s still my d-diaper…” Dahlia responded. “It’s my… y-you know..” she elaborated, her lip quivering. This was a good lesson for the both of them. Next time Francine wanted some mush tush time, an additional layer would be required!

"I know... But it's not your fault." She whispered. "Besides, anything that comes out of you is beautiful. You needn't worry your pretty little head." She cooed and took her to the bathroom. She quickly stripped her of her diaper, wiped her down quickly, and turned on the shower. 

After the icky thing was removed, Dahlia quickly calmed down, much to Francine’s relief. Now that she was naked once again, she bashfully used her arms to try and cover her private areas. Again, as if Francine hadn’t seen them both plenty of times by this point. 

Thoroughly flustered, Dahlia’s signature blush only grew deeper as Francine gently caressed her body, moving Dahlia’s arms away from their posts in the process. But all the while, she was staring at Francine’s chest without noticing. Unfortunately for her, it wasn’t in a discreet way, it was blatantly obvious!

Francine tilted her head. "Don't worry cute little angel..." she whispered. "I don't mind if you stare. They are yours, after all." She whispered and shot her a wink before moving down to wash her privates. She hummed innocently, as if she wasn't enjoying every bit of it. 

“Eep!” Dahlia exclaimed, both because of the provocative comment and because of where Francine was washing. But even so, she didn’t stop staring. It wasn’t like there was much else to look at in such a cramped shower anyway!

Francine finished washing up her partner, then she handed over her sponge. "Would you do me the honours?" She asked and gestured to her own body. She was anxious to have her baby get just a bit bolder. She didn't want her to feel like she was ONLY a baby. 

“Um… I-is it really okay…?” She said, her nervous smile was plastered all over her face. Francine chuckled and then gave an affirmative nod which prompted Dahlia to gently start washing Francine with said sponge. Cautious to a fault, she did it just as lightly, like porcelain, to gauge her girlfriend’s reaction to being washed. 

Francine nodded and smiled as the girl washed her, feeling like a queen! She loved the way that her girl moved so stiffly, acting so shyly... She was adorable! Francine moved as Dahlia directed, not wanting to give her any trouble. She closed her eyes and sighed happily. 

Eventually, Dahlia had to wash her partner’s privates in turn. As much as she had been avoiding them, it had to happen at some point. Francine’s eyes were closed, a clear sign that she trusted her, which indirectly gave Dahlia the green light to continue washing. First, she started with her girlfriend’s chest. Francine was… well endowed to say the least. Especially compared to poor Dahlia! The little girl couldn’t help but to feel a bit envious. 

Her breasts sat there waiting to be washed. They were big and perky, just as the breasts of a model should be. They also had some crusty milk around them from the girl being a bit messy with her eating. Francine's privates were completely hairless, so cleaning was nice and easy there. 

With great caution, Dahlia continued to wash her partner until eventually, the two of them were squeaky clean! Once she finished washing her, Dahlia offered the sponge for Francine to take, her face still red from the whole experience. 

Francine smiled at her. "Thank you, Dolly." She stated and kissed her cheek before turning off the water and getting them both towels. She then took the girl to pick out diapers. She was excited whenever she got to play like this- the girl was always so shy picking one out!

After much deliberation, Dahlia ultimately decided on a plain diaper. She thought it sounded the most mature, which she was trying to look in order to impress her partner. It was the most mature, but Francine had her ways to make it the most babyish choice of all!

Francine smiled and nodded, helping her girlfriend up onto the changing table. She put a thick layer of cream on her, then another thick layer of powder, and finally she put on the new diaper. Francine put some lipstick on, and then covered the diaper in kiss marks! 

“What a-are you doing?!” Dahlia shouted, unaware of the marks being left on her diaper. From her perspective, Katherine was just kissing her butt for no reason! The diaper was blocking all view of the lipstick on Francine’s mouth. Well, at least from Dahlia’s perspective. 

As soon as the white fabric was completely covered in lipstick marks, Francine stood back up and gave a playful smirk before pulling on a plain diaper herself, and not decorating it, just to tease the girl a bit. Dahlia was her baby, so she would make sure that it was clear!