LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Only it wasn’t just soggy for long! All of that peeing made the pressure to poop pop in out of nowhere! As soon as Francine took her hand out of the flooding diaper, Dahlia grunted loudly as she gripped the sides of the potty for support. “Hnnngh…!”

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine giggled as she watched. She got such great enjoyment watching her girlfriend absolutely destroying that poor little diaper. She leaned in and pressed her face down against her crotch, resting her chin on the rim of the plastic potty. 

Too busy filling said diaper to stop her, she could only watch on as Francine pressed her face deep into Dahlia’s expanding diaper. Neither of them could see it because one of them had their eyes closed and the other was receiving a face full of diaper, but the blush on Dahlia’s face turned three shades more red!

Once the act was done, Francine finally pulled away, sighing blissfully. "You're so beautiful, everything about you is wonderful!" She cooed and helped the girl up to her feet. "Come on now, let's go back to cuddling!" She said eagerly. "Just like you wanted!" She cooed and started to run off excitedly. 

“W-wait!” Dahlia shouted as her girlfriend left her in the dust. The baby girl tried to get up from her potty but it turns out by filling her diaper so much on the seat, she got it stuck! So instead of standing up, she ended up falling over, potty facing up still attached to her diapered butt. She was like a flipped over turtle! Not a very happy one. 

Francine paused when she heard a loud thud, and she turned back, gasping. "Oh, my Dolly!" She ran to her and kneeled down, pulling the potty off of her big butt. She then examined her face to make sure that the girl didn't get hurt. "Oh I'm sorry... That was irresponsible of me leaving you all alone..." she shook her head and helped her up to her feet, kissing her cheek. "It's alright cutie." She whispered. "I'm right here."

“Sorry…” the woman responded, extending her hand out for Francine to lead. Glad to accept it, her girlfriend took the outstretched hand and the two of them waddled back to their shared room. They had a lot of cuddle time to make up for!

Francine sighed happily and laid down with her on her chest once more. At least the girl didn't seem to mind having a poopy butt, that was big progress! Francine patted her mush tush and pushed her back between her breasts. "There we are sugar bunny... Soon there will even be milk for you to drink!"

“Mmph…?” Dahlia tried to inquire about her girlfriend’s motivations but any and all sound was completely and utterly muffled. But as she tried to ask, she once again wrapped around Francine with her arms and legs, like a baby koala. Francine was totally trapped! Not like she wanted to get up anyway.

Francine giggled as she was held by her baby. "You look so comfy! Almost as comfy as I am!" She grinned and kissed the top of her head. "My beautiful little mush tush... I don't know how you manage to smell so lovely. Though you ARE a pretty flower after all..." 

Even between her cleavage, Francine could feel Dahlia’s cheeks grow warm as she donned her signature blush. Not knowing how to respond, Dahlia instead gave Francine a kiss from right where her head was, between her breasts! Francine always made her flustered with little to no effort! Dahlia has steeled herself to try and do the same for Francine, even if just once. 

Francine smiled softly and stroked her hair. "You're such a pretty little girl..." she whispered. "Especially with that big butt of yours." She teased and grinned. "Now come on, surely you'd like to have another taste of my milk, Mon fleur?"

Once again, her attempt at being bold was flipped on its head by just a few simple words! Dahlia looked into her girlfriend’s sapphire blue eyes, with cheeks as red as a ruby. She didn’t give any response but she most certainly didn’t say no!

Francine nodded. "That's what I thought." She whispered and gave her a playful smirk before adjusting their position so that the girl could get to work. Francine watched the sweet thing as she tried to work up the courage, hoping that she wouldn't have to do too much coaxing. 

As Francine removed her shirt and bra, Dahlia couldn’t help but to look away. Sure, she was placed on Francine’s chest well before that, but without the clothes to separate Dahlia from her girlfriend’s breasts, it was too embarrassing to bear! It felt like she shouldn’t be there even though she had done this before. She was a delicate little flower, it seems like she would need a little extra help, as per usual. 

Francine chuckled at her girlfriend's shy demeanour. She stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head before pulling her up and gently forcing her mouth open. "Come on now, you can do it, my pretty little flower... Just suck now." She whispered with an encouraging grin. 

Before Dahlia knew it, Francine was forcing her mouth open, allowing her nipple to enter. The baby hesitated, looking into her girlfriend’s eyes while still latched on. Francine, meanwhile chuckled before giving the little thing her signature loving expression. Without words, that managed to convince Dahlia to start suckling, which was the best outcome for both women. 

Francine let out a sigh of relief and started to tickle her girlfriend's back gently. She was so happy to have the pretty thing satisfying her like that... She felt like the luckiest girl in the world! She was so relaxed and happy that she soaked her own padding yet again, giving the girl a softer cushion. 

The cute little thing was off in her own world now, the suckling along with the swelling of her girlfriend’s diaper seemed to have allowed her to enter some sort of zen state. For once, no embarrassment was felt. It was most certainly out of character, if not a little creepy. But regardless, eventually the breast Dahlia was latching on did run dry. 

Francine finally moved her girl's face over onto her other breast, shushing her as she whined. "Don't worry, I'm only helping..." she cooed and gave her butt a gentle pat of reassurance. "Now drink up. Once you're all nice and full you can take a nap right here with me." She cooed and hugged her tightly. 

The two of them laid there as Dahlia slowly drained Francine of the last of her milk. It was definitely a shame, but it had to happen eventually. When she was done, Dahlia looked up at Francine once more, waiting for her permission to unlatch.

Again, caught off guard, Dahlia let out a little “eep!” upon her big poopy diaper being squished. But moreover, she felt an immeasurable sense of pride. At last, she finally got Francine to blush. To her, it meant that everything that Francine had said to her must have been true. She did love her. For what reason, Dahlia could never understand. But it was true, and the poopy princess felt so blessed because of that.