LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine giggled and smiled. "Aw, what a cute little girl I've got here..." she cooed softly. "I'm so happy to have you here." She patted her big butt and then took her to their room to have some cuddle time before she needed to feed the little baby again. Soon she would go... Soon. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dahlia giggled a bit as she gave Francine a cute little squeeze. She turned her head to see where she was being carried. Immediately, Dahlia realized they were making a B-line for Francine’s room. Whatever for? What business did Francine have in there?

Francine jumped onto the bed backwards with the little girl still against her chest, giggling as she heard her yelp of surprise. "Don't be scared! I would never drop you!" She cooed and kissed her nose. "You're my Dolly, and what kind of a doll owner would I be if I accidentally dropped you? You're as fragile as porcelain!"

“I-I am not!” Dahlia responded defiantly. “I can handle myself!” She elaborated with a fake pouty face. It was so cute watching her try and be someone she’s not! She is fragile, she’s like porcelain! Whether she wants to admit it or not. 

"Oh sweetheart..." she stroked her back under her shirt. "I know you think that's true, but you must face it... I'm taking care of you. Because you need to be taken care of." She kissed her on the lips really quickly, then she adjusted so that they were under the blankets. "There... Now we can get some real snuggling in, hm Dolly?"

Dahlia blushed and nodded as she felt the blanket be pulled over her. Then, the woman nuzzled into the chest she was being pulled into! From that position, she focused her gaze at Francine’s face, hoping to judge her girlfriend’s reaction to such a bold move. 

“Mmph!” Dahlia shouted as her head was shoved into the model’s cleavage. She thought she was being the bold one, but Francine flipped things on their head! With a lot less bravado than before, Dahlia slowly continued her nuzzling, slowly regaining her confidence as she did so. Both women enjoyed it this way a lot more, albeit for different reasons. 

Eventually, Dahlia stopped nuzzling Francine and instead conserved her energy by just simply wrapping her arms and legs around the woman, cuddling her. Her head though, never left the spot Francine had placed it in as she did this though. Guess she likes it there! But it was evident she needed to go potty because she was squirming in a “potty dance” sort of way after a while. 

Francine was quick to spot the girl's need to go. She didn't say anything, however, just playing with her hair and holding her tight and kissing her... Enjoying every inch of her pretty little body. She watched curiously, wondering if the girl would just go, or if she would make a scene about it. 

Dahlia continued to squirm more, her diaper raised in the air and shaking from left to right in an unintentionally suggestive manner. Eventually though, her bladder was hurting real bad and just begging to be set free so from her girlfriend’s cleavage, Dahlia said “I-I needa go potty…” The use of the p-word being extra adorable in this scenario. 

Francine chuckled and reached a hand into her diaper, giving her crotch a gentle stroke. "Nobody is stopping you, my dear. Go ahead." She whispered. She wouldn't remind the girl of her plastic potty. She would only allow her to use it if she specifically asked. Then even still, she would just be going in her diaper but sitting on the potty!

Dahlia let out a little moan as Francine rubbed her crotch a little bit, which almost made her go right then and there! But alas, she was an adult so that did not happen. Yet. 

“If… I-if I use the p-potty… can w-we go back to this r-right after…?” She asked, the sound still muffled for… obvious reasons. 

“Then… can I try that..?” The baby girl asked. This was her first time doing it! Sticker or no, it would be a new experience for her. Or.. at least she thought it would be. She didn’t know the specifics! As she asked, she raised her eyes out of Francine’s cleavage so she could look her in her beautiful blue eyes. 

Francine smiled lovingly and nodded. She carried her to the bathroom where the plastic potty was, and sat her down in it. "Now you go ahead my little flower..." she murmured. "You show that potty who's boss!" She said and chuckled. 

Without giving it much thought, Dahlia stood up and starting pulling down her diaper. That’s what she was supposed to do, right? But luckily for Francine, her modesty actually came in handy as she was too timid to do it while Francine was watching! “Um… c-can you..?” She tried to ask her girlfriend to turn away, still unaware of the fact that she was not following directions.

Dahlia blushed, sitting down on the childlike training potty, diaper still firmly attached to her hips. Somehow, this was even more embarrassing than just using the training potty! But now that she had a one person audience, all of a sudden she was getting stage fright! We can’t have that if she is going to help Francine with her model work! The modesty that had saved Dahlia from disaster just a minute ago (in Francine’s eyes, anyway) was now backfiring in an unfortunate way. 

Francine smiled and sat down in front of her, taking her hands. "Relax princess..." she whispered. "Here, let me help." She cooed and put her hand in the diaper, gently tickling right above her crotch to hopefully encourage her to let go. She didn't want to squeeze her out like an orange! The girl needed to go on her own, and squeezing her would take away her agency!

Dahlia’s face turned a beet red as she once again let out a little moan. It worked for a moment! Just a little bit spurted out into her diaper, they both could feel it! But now that it was opened, even if just for a moment, it hurt like hell to try and keep it closed! But Dahlia had to! If she went now, she’d pee all over Francine’s hand!

Francine didn't let up, however. She kept gently tickling until the stream started up again, and she felt the warm liquid spray her hand and then drip onto the soft padding. She didn't seem to mind in the slightest! "Go ahead... That's a good girl..." she whispered and kissed her cheek as she watched the girl's red face. 

Eventually, Dahlia had to concede. Even though Francine’s hand was still in there, between the pain and provocation, it was too much to bear! What was a trickle because a stream. And a stream quickly became a torrent! But all of this on such short notice allowed a surprise pressure to start building as well!

When at last Francine was sure the girl wouldn't stop, she pulled her hand out and wiped it on the girl's shirt while giggling. "Goodness gracious, there's my soggy little lady!" She said happily. "Just as things are supposed to be!"