LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dahlia couldn’t help but to pout, just a little bit, as Francine backed away. They had just gotten started! Was she not good enough, was that it? She clung to Francine’s hand tightly as her girlfriend gently led her to the changing table. 

“I dunno, either or, I guess…” Dahlia said while avoiding eye contact. 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine noticed the sweet girl looking disappointed, and she frowned. "Dolly... I don't want you to do anything you'll regret. You hardly know me... We should wait to do anything big." She whispered and kissed the top of her head. "And besides... That milk will probably go through you quickly. We don't want any accidents to happen without protection!" She cooed and grabbed her a white diaper. She placed it on with the tender care she always used, then marked the back with "Mommy's Little Mush Tush!"

Dahlia couldn’t help but to pout again as she was flipped over once more, feeling the marker press up against the back of her new diaper. Francine was incontinent, right? How come Dahlia was the one getting the contestant diaper changes and not her? It wasn’t fair! It was like she never used it at all!

Francine hummed softly as she finally got the girl all cleaned up. All in all, the woman's diet combined with her lifestyle meant she hardly ever went, and when she did, it was always small! Unless she deliberately played it up for her fans, of course. "Alright now sweetness, why don't you tell me what you'd like us to do together, okay?" She cooed. 

Dahlia sighed a bit before looking up at Francine. She knew immediately what it was she wanted to do. Dahlia loved two things more than anything in the entire world. Watching movies and playing video games. But since she hadn’t unpacked her consoles and pc yet, only one option she wanted to do was available. “Could we… watch a movie?” She asked bashfully. 

Francine nodded and smiled, kissing her cheek. "Of course we can watch a movie, angel." She whispered and lifted her up, carrying her to the living room. She held her on her lap, patted her crinkly diaper, and then handed her the remote to put on whatever movie she wanted. "I have all of the different streaming services, Mon chere, so you may choose anything." She whispered, allowing her accent to be more prominent. 

Dahlia blushed suddenly, once again getting caught off guard both by the fact that she was being picked up but moreover the fact that Francine didn’t put her down, even when she sat down on the couch. But now that she was handed the all-powerful remote, she could put on whatever she wanted! Dahlia decided she’d go with Disney+ for today, but as for what to watch, she was at a loss! She had watched most of the standard movies and tv shows so she was having some trouble finding something that caught her eye. 

Francine saw the poor thing scrolling through, huffing as she moved past all of the standard movies and shows. She frowned, not wanting her beautiful girlfriend to be so upset over something so silly! She gently stroked her cheek. "Princess... Mon fleur... Don't think so hard. Just let your inner child out. Choose something. I don't mind what it is. Even if it's for babies." She reassured her. 

Francine may not mind but Dahlia most certainly did! She had a reputation to maintain after all (as is Francine didn’t already see her as a baby in adult’s clothing). Eventually, Dahlia decided to play it safe and put on a nature documentary, which did disappoint Francine, just a bit. 

Francine sighed, but didn't protest. She just sat back and watched as the birds danced across the screen. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't what she would have chosen to watch with her baby. But maybe all of those waterfalls and rain in the jungle would encourage the girl to earn a new sticker!

Alas, it simply was not so. Dahlia did not so much as budge whine she watched. While she didn’t make any presents in her diaper, seeing how entranced she gets in the tv was a reward in its own way. It was cute, and not in the child like way. But moreover, Francine couldn’t help but to notice that Dahlia was clinging to her the whole time, it was as though she was begging for cuddles. 

Francine noticed that the girl was pressed up against her and entranced by the pictures. She looked so pretty like that... she sighed and hugged her close, nuzzling against her. "You're beautiful." She murmured and closed her eyes to enjoy the cuddling all the more. She had such mixed feelings... She felt motherly love and romantic love... It made her heart burst! 

Snapping back to reality, Francine’s kind words as per usual put a blush on Dahlia’s face. But strangely, this time, it also gave Dahlia the courage to do something totally out of character! Not only did she reciprocate Francine’s nuzzles but she also gave her girlfriend a light peck on the lips. Francine was caught totally off guard!

Francine stared in shock at the boldness of the timid little thing! She tilted her head and stared without blinking for a few moments... But then she relaxed a bit, and gave her a soft smile. "Well aren't you a charmer." She whispered and pecked her back. Francine then started to wet herself, and Dahlia could feel the thick material become soft and soggy! 

Since Dahlia was resting on Francine’s lap, and by proxy her diaper, she could feel every bit of it filling the other woman’s diaper. Her lap going from something like a bean bag chair to something along the lines of a heated water chair! Dahlia did the blushing for the both of them it seems as she clung to Francine tighter. 

Francine just smiled as she saw the girl get embarrassed on her behalf! She shook her head and hugged her close. "It's alright. It happens." She whispered. "It's just hard to contain myself when you're around!" She joked and grinned. "Don't you feel that way too?" She cooed. 

"Looking at you makes me so nervous, silly... I worry you might not like me as much as I like you- that I'll do something wrong and scare you off!" She shook her head, chuckling. "And when I'm nervous, it's hard not to... You know..." she shrugged. "When you're in the presence of such a dashing princess, of course you're going to be nervous!"

“I…” Dahlia tried to respond, to put into words how much she cares for Francine. “I… um…” But every time she tried, she’d repeatedly trip and stumbler over her own words. It was obvious how much this frustrated the poor thing as she made an increasingly pouty face as a few tiny tears formed in her eyes. 

Francine saw the girl getting upset, and she frowned deeply. "Oh, oh my sweet little girl don't cry!" She said and brought her into a tight hug. "I didn't mean to upset you! I'm so sorry my beautiful little dolly!" She said dramatically and gave her a real big squeeze. 

Dahlia sniffled and cried as she clung to the model tightly. All she wanted to say was three simple words. “I love you.” She wanted to say them more than anything else in the world, but try as she might she failed to get them all out at once. She cried into Francine, despairing over the fact that her feelings will never be known. 

Francine held her tightly and stroked her hair. "Sh... Relax my sweet angel..." she murmured and stood up while holding her tight against her chest. "You don't need to cry... I'm right here, your mommy, your girlfriend, she's right here to comfort you..." she whispered and took her for a little walk around the house to hopefully calm her down. She couldn't stand to see her special girl upset!

Like velcro, the baby clung tightly to her mommy, even as the two were walking around. Sure, it made it borderline impossible for either to walk comfortably but the poor thing needed the physical contact. But moreover, she wanted to show how much she cares. And if words won’t cut it, this was the next best thing!

Finally Francine decided to step up her game, and she lifted her up so she was, like a little koala, clinging to her mommy with arms and legs. "There we are... No more crying now my beautiful little girl..." she whispered. "You're safe and sound. And I love you." She cooed reassuringly.

With her arms and legs wrapped around her girlfriend, said girlfriend lifting her up by the diaper, Dahlia was in one of the most childish positions possible! Only thing that could make it better was a full diaper! But alas, it was clean for now. 

Dahlia cling to Francine tightly, responding with a tiny little “m-me too…”