LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When the girl finished all of her snack, Francine finally decided to show her mercy. She helped her out of her high chair, lifted her into her arms, and carried her to get changed. She laid her on the table and hummed, taking off the tapes one by one. She was slow- she wanted to tease her a bit. She finally got it off, and she sat the thing on the girl's chest, the back facing her so she could read the text that she had been wearing for several hours. 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dahlia had her usual blush on as the diaper was being removed. I mean come on, her privates were slowly being revealed. That’s embarrassing for anyone! But then, Francine did something strange. She balled it up and placed it on Dahlia’s chest! Thoroughly grossed out, the baby begged for Francine to take it off, especially as a shiver ran down her spine as the cold air blew over her exposed area. But it said something on the back, it was hard to make out because the writing was so stretched out by the big mess that resided within that diaper. Hm… “Stinky Princess?!” Was she reading that right?!

Francine had quite a bit of fun watching the girl struggle and squirm and try to ignore the diaper. She giggled and shook her head. "Silly girl." She whispered and kissed her feet before finally tossing the dirty diaper. She then turned the girl over, showing off her butt, and wrote a new message! If it was anything like the other one... It was sure to be embarrassing. "You really ARE my stinky princess, aren't you?" She cooed. 

“What are you d-doing?!” Dahlia exclaimed loudly as she felt a marker move across each of her butt cheeks. Was Francine writing on her?! She squirmed and tried to shoo Francine away but at this angle and with her pitiful strength she was totally helpless! It was adorable. 

Francine smiled as she finished her big bubble letters that simply spelled out "mush tush", with hearts surrounding it. When she was done with her cute design, rather than letting the girl see it, she lifted her up and took her back to the living room, away from the mirrors. "You know... I have been working on something." She stated with a little grin. 

Confused and anxious, Dahlia tentatively followed Francine towards whatever she was wanting to show her. Why hadn’t she put her in a diaper? She didn’t even give Dahlia pants! Instead, she did who knows what on her butt and wants to show her something?! Naturally, Dahlia was so embarrassed, she was covering her exposed privates with her hands, as if Francine hadn’t seen it them quite a few times at this point. 

Francine slowly pulled her shirt and bra off, and gave her breasts a gentle squeeze, which led milk to squirt out of them! "I've been working on this, to make things a bit more fun. Ever since you decided to move in!" She said with a big grin. "Why don't you give it a try, and then I'll put a diaper on you, alright?" She cooed. "I just figured you wouldn't have any accidents anytime soon, not until you drink something, anyway."

“Huh…?” Dahlia muttered, utterly dumbfounded. Was Francine lactating? How is that even possible, she’s not a mother?! And what is she wanting Dahlia to do, anyway? Surely she can’t mean-!

"I saw these videos online on how to stimulate yourself into lactating, and it was pretty easy!" She said with a proud smile. "As long as I gave someone to keep draining me, then I'll probably keep producing! It's supposed to be really good for you!" She stated and brought her close, tempting her with the little droplets on her big perky breasts. 

As Francine pulled Dahlia closer and closer to her engorged breasts, the blush on the baby girl grew and grew. “N-no w-w-way…!” She said, barely able to get the words out due to how flustered she was getting. But her eyes were staring down what was in front of her! If they weren’t in a relationship, it would be downright creepy!

"It can help us get closer as a couple. You know... Without any sexual acts at all!" She said with a big smile. "You just lay against my bare skin and drink, and I feel you here, helping me... It sounds lovely, doesn't it?" She continued to pressure, leaning down and rubbing her bare butt. "If you try it, I'll even throw in an extra diaper sticker to put on your chart, for free!"

Dahlia looked at Francine with a cute, sheepish expression. The model always knew what to say to make her heart skip a beat… even when it came to something as outrageous as being breastfed! She didn’t give the okay directly but based on her lack of squirming and the fact that she was okay with Francine rubbing her bare butt for now, she knew she had to help the girl get started! She hadn’t done this since she was a real baby after all! The poor thing is rusty!

Francine smiled and kissed her lips before gently helping her open her mouth. When the girl was primed, Francine gently pushed her onto one of the nipples. "Go ahead and latch on now- no big hard bites! A little nibble, just enough to keep it from falling out. Yes, good girl, that's it!" She cooed. "Oh you're such a good girlfriend!" She praised and smiled. "Now all you have to do is suck. Like from a straw. And if that doesn't work, then you just give the breast a squeeze."

Shortly after Dahlia was gently coaxed onto one of Francine’s waiting nipples, she swallowed her pride and finally got around to trying to swallow her girlfriend’s milk. She suckled slowly, afraid of accidentally hurting Francine in any way. It wasn’t much based on the gentleness of her suckling, but the delicious milk did pour into Dahlia’s mouth, bit by bit.

As for Francine though, this feeling that was welling up inside of her was not expected. She only expected to feel motherly love when she decided to start breastfeeding her girlfriend. But this was something else! Was it… a touch of arousement? There was definitely motherly love in there, but something else was there too!

Francine looked down at her and her heart fluttered. She held her close, feeling a tightness in her chest, and some aching pain down in her groin. Good thing she was a girl or she probably would have shown off too many of her cards. She allowed her to drink all that she wanted, but didn't force her to finish. When finally the girl pulled away, Francine let out a happy sigh and lifted up her chin to examine her cute face. "Now isn't that a pretty picture..." she cooed. 

The face that Dahlia was making was simply too precious! While yes, she was avoiding eye contact, her cheeks were burning so red you could fry eggs on them! That and to top it all off, there was a little droplet of Francine’s milk hanging on the side of her tiny little mouth. 

Francine noticed the little droplet... And what did she do? She wiped it with her finger, then she placed her finger in the girl's mouth, giving her a seductive smile. "Now... Do you want to be diapered up or should I play a little more with you, hm?" She purred and gave her bare butt a squeeze. 

Was Francine coming on to her? Was this really happening? Between the butt squeezing and the flirtatious talking, there was little other way to interpret it! Dahlia couldn’t respond because of the finger that was placed firmly in her mouth, but the two basically had a psychic connection at this point, so that wasn’t an issue!

Francine smirked playfully and gave her thighs a gentle squeeze. "Come on my little baby... Why don't you tell Francine what you'd like, hm Dolly? Tell mommy." She whispered. "Otherwise I'll have to give you a frowny face." She said with a playful smirk. She looked all too proud of herself. 

“Mmph…!” Dahlia replied, Francine’s finger still placed in her mouth. She was a bit nervous, to be sure. She didn’t know how far Francine wanted to go. This was her first time, with any of this! But instead of letting mommy know what she wants, she instead reciprocated and sucked on Francine’s finger in as a seductive of a manner as she could muster.

Francine saw the look in her eyes. Unsure and scared... But also intrigued. Francine gently took her finger out of her mouth, and moved it down to wipe the saliva off right over the little girl's poopy hole, humming the whole while and acting as if she was being reasonable and casual. 

Dahlia squirmed, feeling her own saliva be spread where it was not supposed to be. But intrigued was definitely the right word. Dahlia had been avoiding eye contact this whole time but now that the finger was out of her mouth, she looked at her girlfriend and pursed her lips. She wasn’t as bold as Francine was so she couldn’t initiate a kiss on he own yet, but it wasn’t hard to guess that is what she was as trying to do. It was a cute attempt.

Francine saw her face, and gave her a gentle smile before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. She hugged her waist as she did, feeling such a lovely feeling in her stomach and chest. She kept her in the kiss until she felt the girl struggling to breathe, then she pulled away and let out a soft sigh of relief. 

Dahlia clung to Francine in turn as the two locked lips for a kiss that seemed to last forever. The diaperless girl could feel herself losing oxygen by the second but she didn’t want Francine to let her go, not even for a second. But eventually Francine caught one and did let go, much to Dahlia’s dismay. But it was needed as she had to take a moment to catch her breath!

Francine smiled down at her. "Let's not go too far too soon." She whispered and stroked her face. "Come on my special girl, let's get you all diapered up." She cooed and led her back to their room. "Shall we use a plain one or a patterned one, hm?"