LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As Francine played and squished with Dahlia’s fresh poopy diaper, the sleeping girl squirmed a bit followed by a cute little giggle. This girl had a gift! If only she actually needed the diapers! This achievement of a diaper motivated Francine to start taking Dahlia’s unpotty training seriously. That way, Francine would get to see such a cute mush tush all the time!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francine sighed happily and kissed her diaper ever so gently. "What a cute little girl..." she whispered and gave her butt a big hug, squishing it loudly. When the girl woke up, she could feel the arms around her, and the big pile of poopy on her butt! Francine heard her little girl whining, and turned to her. "Oh, hello Dolly! You're awake!" She said with a big grin. She had made an internal decision. She would just pump the girl full of water all day everyday, along with a healthy dose of laxatives in all of her food until the girl stopped asking to use the toilet. It would take time... But Francine was ready for that. 

When Dahlia awoke, she felt arms wrapped around her diaper. Her… full diaper. She could feel a big mess in there! Afraid, her lip started to quiver as her eyes welled up. She was trying her best to be brave since she promised not to cry, but babies really do have a lot of trouble regulating their emotions!

Francine saw the baby start to tear up, and her eyes widened. She lifted her up and brought her onto her lap and against her chest. "Oh my poor little Dolly, please don't cry!" She begged and rested her chin on top of the poor girl's head. "You did such a good job using your diaper! Such, such a good job!" She cooed and began to gently drum on her diaper with her hands. 

“B-but I didn’t mean…” She replied, her response muffled because of how she was being held by her new girlfriend. But even so, as she felt Francine pat her squishy diaper like a drum, Dahlia couldn’t help but to feel the tiniest bit aroused, even if she couldn’t understand why. 

"It's alright." She whispered. "I'm going to help you get used to this, alright?" She murmured and kissed her cheek. "Come now, I have a present for you, I think I have something you may like!" She stated happily as she dragged her to her studio and started going through her prop closet. She eventually came out with a plastic potty, and a cute little chart! "Here you are... Just for you!"

“What… is this?” Dahlia asked, confused! She was already diapered, what was the point of a plastic toilet? And what was the char for?! She simply did not understand!

"This will help you get used to using your diaper and not being scared, okay?" She whispered. "If you want to feel like a big girl, you can sit on this potty while you use your diaper. Then, we put a little potty sticker on the chart! If you do it without using the potty, then we put a little diaper sticker on the chart. And if you go in public without complaining, then we put a gold star on the chart! If you get enough gold stars, then you'll get a surprise." She stated. "If you ask to use the grown up bathroom, however, we put a little frowny face sticker on the chart, and if you get too many of those then we have to punish you." 

Dahlia tilted her head. Rewards? Punishments? What could the model possibly have in store for her? She was already being diapered 24/7 when she didn’t actually need them!

Francine hopes to train Dahlia to use her diapers the moment she felt even the slightest twinge in her bladder or bowels. Every step counts, and this was an important one!

"In addition, my little darling, if you get ten diaper stickers in a row, you get a gold star. If you get five potty stickers in a row, then you get a frowny face." She stated and hugged her waist. "It'll be a fun game!" She said with a big grin. "To show you that you can be just as good of a diaper wearer as I am!" She grinned and patted her girl's mushy butt. 

“But that’s not fair!” Dahlia fussed. “Why does it turn into a frowny face?!” Admittedly, Dahlia loved games more than anything, except maybe movies. The idea was intriguing even if it made her appear as though she was a literal infant. 

"Well because silly, it shows that you really wish you could use a big girl toilet." She stated. "Now... You don't want to be a scaredy cat do you?" She asked with a mischievous grin. She saw the look in the girl's eyes... She really wanted to play. "Game on?" She asked and held out her hand. 

“Um… but…” By all logic, she should be wishing to use the big girl toilet! And most of her still does! But that’s okay! Francine understood it was a tough adjustment, these things take time! And lots of diaper squishes. 

Having no other option, Dahlia grabbed Francine’s extended hand and nodded shyly. 

Francine smiled brightly and gave her a kiss on the lips as a reward. "Now come on cutie, let's get you something to eat!" She stated and led the stinky princess to the kitchen. She was happy the girl hadn't yet begged for a change. She liked having her this way... Full mush tush!

“Mmph!” Dahlia exclaimed as she was kissed on the lips without warning! Francine can’t keep getting away with this! At least tell her you’re going to do it first! At least that way, Dahlia could kiss her back…

Francine was quite content flustering her little baby. Especially while she was in such an adorable, compromised state. When in the kitchen, Francine put her in a high chair! She didn't even acknowledge when sitting her down made a deafening squishing sound! She kissed the top of her head and then went to get her a snack since it wasn't dinnertime just yet. 

As she was gently lifted up by the armpits, she could feel how heavy her diaper was. It couldn’t possibly fit any more! But then, before she knew it, she was forced to sit in it! Dahlia squirmed and whimpered, hating the feeling of having a mushie tushie. Well, Francine will just have to change that, won’t she?

Francine got her a platter of fruit and cheese and crackers, then she placed it in front of her. She kissed her temple, before quickly getting her a glass of spiked grape juice to accompany the treat. "Go ahead my sweet girl." She whispered and smiled. "Just enjoy yourself. You're safe and warm and you have something to eat and drink! Isn't that lovely?" 

Warm was a bit of a stretch, but who was she to argue with her girlfriend…? I mean, she was being allowed to stay even though she was unemployed! Dahlia started working on her snack to avoid thinking about the big mess she was sitting on.

Francine didn't exactly do her any favours, spending snack time rubbing and squeezing and kissing the diaper since it stuck out from under the high chair tray. "Goodness you're so pretty..." she whispered and looked up at her face. "Look at those eyes... Glittery emeralds." She purred. "And your cheeks as pink as roses!"

It was certainly a sensational feeling, Francine, under the high chair tray, doing who knows what to her diaper! While Dahlia couldn’t see her because a, the diaper was so big and b, Francine was under the tray, she could certainly feel her mess being moved around! Dahlia’s breathing grew a little heavy as she covered her mouth just in case any unforeseen noises come out.

Francine sighed happily and finally pulled away to sit next to her. "You're just the prettiest little princess I've ever seen." She whispered and kissed her cheek. "So cute I could just eat you up!" She stated and then began to nibble on her neck. She knew all of the right buttons to press with her little girlfriend. She never wanted her to stop blushing like that!

“Ah, s-stop it!” She shouted before bursting into a fit of controllable laughter. It was such a weird feeling, having her neck nibbled on in such a way! Dahlia tried in vain to push Francine’s face away but the woman was just too strong! She wasn’t even trying to resist, Dahlia was just that weak! “Stop…!”

Francine giggled and hugged her. "You're such a cute little bunny." She whispered. "My little princess bunny Dolly." She continued to tease a bit. Then, when at last she decided she should allow the cute thing to finish her meal, she just sat by her and gently played with her hair, humming a cheery French tune. 

Dahlia blushed, just a bit, as she felt Francine’s gentle hands caress through her hair. She waited, expecting her girlfriend to stop and let her out of her padded prison. But she just didn’t! As easy to read as ever, Francine was quickly able to pick up on the back that her baby girlfriend was starting to get rather cranky.