LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine took her to one of the bathrooms that had no toilet. She laid her on the big changing table, and kissed all over the messy thing before she untaped it, pulled it off of her, and started to clean her up. She left the messy diaper right next to her, however, allowing her to see and smell what she had done. Francine was very gentle as she wiped her up, her loving, caring side completely taking over until her bottom was all clean. Then, Francine went and got a deceptively plain looking diaper. It was just white with a blue wetness marker, and nothing else! She powdered her up and placed the new diaper on her, then, unexpectedly, she turned her over! She grabbed a big pink sharpie, and wrote 'stinky princess' right on her butt in big, curly letters. "There we are... All better!"

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“W-what are you doing?!” Dahlia exclaimed as her face was suddenly pressed against the changing table and she could feel something pressing down and moving around the back of her diaper. “Knock it off!” Dahlia fussed, unaware of the graffiti that was being made on the back of her diaper. 

"I'm not doing anything, stop worrying so much silly!" She shook her head and helped her back up to her feet. She then gave her a little twirl. "Goodness aren't you just so cute in that diaper with nothing to cover it!" She cooed and kissed all over her face. "I'm gonna have to ban pants in this house for you!" She teased a bit. 

Feeling rather shy, Dahlia tried in vain to cover her big “plain” diaper with her hands. “Y-you can’t do that! Right…?” Dahlia retorted, afraid of having nothing to hide it behind. Well… that was before she processed the fact that she had been smothered in kisses just now. A shame none were on the lips but kisses were kisses! And if they were in unannounced, they’d always get Dahlia flustered. Most things Francine in specific did seemed to have that effect! It was adorable. 

//sorry for the delay! My internet was been a bit spotty so it took me a bit to reconnect

"Well, you see my dear, I CAN do whatever I'd like with you, since you ARE staying in my house for free..." she teased and gave her a playful smirk. "But you see, I am a merciful girlfriend, and so... You can choose." She stated softly. "If you really want to cover up, I won't stop you... But it means you might not get changed right away since I won't notice your mess through your pants." She shrugged. 

Dahlia listened intently until her brain went blank. It was hung up on one single word. GIRLFRIEND?! D-did she mean like a girlfriend girlfriend or just a friend that is also a girl?! She can’t just throw that word around willy-nilly, right?! Dahlia was as easy to read as a baby book so Francine, in no time at all, was able to discern the origin of her surprised expression. Time to capitalize!

Francine shrugged. "Well, since you seem so content without your trousers, I suppose it's settled." She said with a big grin and kissed her neck. "Come now, silly creature. You must be hungry after making such a big mess! And what kind of a GIRLFRIEND would I be if I didn't feed you?" She asked softly, though throwing a lot of emphasis on that g-word. 

Every time the word was used, a little burst of steam popped out of Dahlia’s head along with her freckled face turned one shade deeper of red. Too precious!

”g-girl…” she tried to ask about it but she couldn’t even get the entire word out! She repeatedly tripped and stumbled over her words. She really must be a baby girl in disguise if talking was so difficult!

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about trying to repeat your mommy... I know exactly what you need." She whispered and kissed her cheek. "I'll be your girlfriend, and you'll be my baby girl, see?" She explained as she led the embarrassed little thing to the kitchen. She made her sit in a big high chair she sometimes used in her videos, and then she got to cooking, swaying her hips and showing off the curves of her butt to her captive audience. She was even brazen enough to put the laxative powder in her food without hiding the act, though she knew the baby would be too embarrassed to ask what it was. 

“G-girl…!” Even still, she was tripping over herself trying to ask Francine about what she’s saying! But she did pause for a moment. While Francine was facing the other way, Dahlia because absolutely entranced by the way Francine was swaying her hips and showing off her curves! Suffice to say Dahlia was staring! She didn’t even notice that her food was being spiked right in front of her, she was that distracted. But eventually she somehow snapped out of it for a moment and got back to trying to say the g-word yet again. 

"That's right. You're my baby girl." She cooed and continued to cook. She made the girl a hearty bowl of ratatouille, as she wanted to show off her excellent French cooking. She sat it in front of her and offered her a fork. "Would you like to eat it on your own, or should I feed you?" Seeing that the girl was still working on saying that g-word, she laughed and decided to take the initiative, holding a forkful up to her mouth. 

//sorry, my internet bugged out again! hopefully it should be back in working order now.

Dahlia tried to say the word yet again, "G-girl... mm!" But she was cut off as Francine chuckled and shoveled in some of her signature French cooking into Dahlia's mouth. She had no idea what it was or what it was made of, but was delicious! Ever the easy baby to read, an expression of enjoyment was plastered on Dahlia's cute face.

Francine smiled when she saw how happy she had eaten. She leaned in and kissed her nose before feeding her another bite. "There's no use keeping up with such things, silly, you don't have to call me your girlfriend if you don't want to. Francine is just fine. Or even Mommy, if you prefer." She teased and winked at her while she readied another big bite. 

//no worries!

"G-girlfriend?!" Dahlia shouted. Hey, look at that, she finally got the word out! Good for her, using her big girl words! And with a level of shock that made it sound like Francine had only just now said it! But shocked was certainly right! Francine hadn't even proposed or anything first! She just threw the word out there multiple times in a row without warning! And every time it was used, Dahlia's cheeks turned one shade of red deeper each time!

"Yes, why are you so shocked, silly?" She chuckled and shook her head, giving her another bite. "You're my baby girl. It's only fitting that we take things to the next level anyway..." she reasoned. "I'll take real good care of you. You know I will." She whispered and gave her another bite. "My pretty little Dahlia flower." She purred and stroked her cheek. 

Dahlia's face burned as Francine spoke. Was it getting hot in here? Dahlia felt as though it was getting rather hot in here. "N-next level...?" She inquired, wanting to know what Francine meant by that! Ha! As if that would change her answer! Dahlia wanted this the moment Francine first started flirting with her. Regardless of what Francine said or did in response, Dahlia would be more than happy to be the model's girlfriend if Francine asked her to be.

She nodded. "What do you say, cutie? You want to be my baby girl?" She asked softly. "Because I'd sure love to be your girlfriend." She whispered into her ear before giving her dry diaper butt a little pat. She was quite glad the little girl couldn't see the embarrassing thing written there. "It comes with plenty of perks..." she coaxed, as if there was a miniscule chance that the girl would say no. 

The way in which Francine said the work "perks" caused Dahlia to take a gulp. But afterwards her eyes sparkled as she started to cry. "Yes... Yes." She said, overwhelmed with emotion. She had never been in any kind of relationship before! Dahlia had thought the day would never come! Let alone the one asking her out would be her lifelong idol!

Francine smiled and kissed her right on the lips. "That's good." She whispered. "Now come on, my special girl, there's no need to cry..." she wiped her eyes ever so gently. "Come on, eat your meal. You're so tiny, and I've got to make sure nobody thinks I'm starving you!" She said and chuckled softly. 

Dahlia sniffled before opening her mouth up again for Francine to put the food in. It wasn't like she was given her own fork! Normally, she'd consider this treatment childish but fresh after Francine's proposal...? It was oddly romantic!

Francine smiled and kept feeding her until the food was all gone. She then pulled the girl against her chest, and patted her back until she burped a loud burp. Only then did Francine help her stand up, and lead her to their shared bedroom. "Go ahead and relax, sweetness." She purred. "You must be simply exhausted after such a long walk!" 

Dahlia was confused at first… it was the middle of the day! Why was she being taken to their bed? She wasn’t tired! But then, that changed. Their first date had been a roller coaster of emotions for the poor baby and as soon as they walked into the bedroom, it all caught up with her. As evident by the big yawn she let out once she stepped inside!

Francine laid the girl down on the bed, then she began to massage the girl's scalp, humming softly as she did so. She wanted to spoil this girl with affection, and a gentle move like this was perfect for before nap time! She heard the girl yawn, and watched her eyes struggle to stay open, finding it just about the most adorable thing she had ever seen. Then at long last, the little baby fell asleep, and Francine went to take some pictures to post on her site for the day. 

As she was left alone to rest, the laxatives starting taking effect. In her sleep, Dahlia adjusted herself for the most comfortable messing position as she then started to push out a big old mess! Her diaper slowly expanded in size, the writing on the back stretching out with it. By the time she was done, it was at pretty much max capacity!

Francine took plenty of pictures and sent them over to her editor, then she got herself changed into a clean diaper, and went to check on her little girl. She smiled when she saw the girl face down, butt up. That could really only mean one thing... So Francine checked the damage, and it was big! She giggled quietly and began to play with it a bit, amazed by the size. If only she wasn't so shy, Francine would show her off to her whole fanbase!