LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The ducks had seen better days, that’s for sure! They were all stretched out and blurry from the use of the diaper. The back was even brown like before! But now that they were home, Dahlia was able to spit out the pacifier as she could cry her cute little heart out! They were right! They were all right! She was a disgusting waste of space! The dirty diaper was living proof!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully for the poor baby princess in the poopy pamper, Francine knew just how to make her feel better. She pulled down her own shorts and revealed her own diaper, which was a bit smudged since she had gone pee a few times while they were out. She sat right by her, touching their diapers, and she kissed the girl's cheek. "They're wrong." She murmured. "You don't think I'm a waste of space even though I use a diaper... So why should you think that you are, hm? You're even cuter than I am! If anything, I'm the disgusting one." She stated and gave her bare thigh a gentle tickle. 

She puffed up her tear streaked cheeks and turned her face the other way. Was… Dahlia mad at her? Was this some sort of silent treatment! If it was, she was failing because she was still crying! Regardless though, even in this state, it was a real challenge for Dahlia to even pretend to ignore the padded model sitting next to her.

Francine was upset when she noticed that the baby was acting mad. She hugged herself and turned away. "You're going to make me cry." She threatened and began to puff out her own bottom lip. She could be manipulative when she wanted to, and now it was important to play that card so the girl could get past being angry for such a dumb reason! Francine scooted away from her, briefly leaving the girl without any touch for the first time that day!

Scared beyond all belief, Dahlia turned back to face the model. She was a blubbering, stinky mess! Without warning she grabbed Francine’s waist tightly, crying into her back, and repeatedly begging for her to not be mad at her.

She cared about Francine deeply, this reaction made that much clear. 

Francine quickly turned to look at her, and seeing her pathetic little face, she couldn't help but to quit her pretending and go in for a hug. She held her close and stroked her hair, murmuring sweet nothings in her ear. When the breathing of the little girl slowed down to an acceptable level, Francine slowly pulled away and looked at her face, wiping the last of her tears away. "I'm not going to leave you alone. You're my beautiful little flower. I've got to take care of you." 

“I c-can take c-care of you too…” she replied, stumbling on her words. “I can g-get a job! I can h-help…” she stated. “Please… l-let me help… I… want to make y-you… happy..” Dahlia quietly begged the other woman.

Francine shook her head and helped the girl lay down with her head on her lap. "Sh... Don't worry about such things... Jobs are for big girls. You're just a little angel and you need someone big and strong to take care of you!" She stated and placed a hand over her mushy butt. "Who's gonna change your diapers when you're off at work, huh?" She asked and chuckled. "No, you stay right here with me. And if you want, you can help with the videos, but that's it." 

“B-but I am a big girl…!” Dahlia fussed stubbornly. Contrary to what her diaper would have you believe, she hasn’t been conditioned to use them in the same way Francine has! But she couldn’t help but to feel a little flustered in a position like this, her head was atop of Francine’s thighs which were acting as a pillow of sorts. In order to make eye contact, she’d have to look to the stars! Francine’s face felt a million miles away from all the way down here! It made her feel… little.

Francine shook her head. "I know you may think you're a big and strong adult because you lived on your own for such a long time, but I know this is what you want. It's what you need. I can see it in those eyes of yours..." she whispered and stroked her face gently. "You're scared of the world, and you need someone to protect you. I can do that." She stated and smiled. "I'll help you get used to your state, and you'll grow to love it! Just like I love my diaper!"

Francine gazed back down at her with her sparkly dark blue eyes. "No buts, except for yours in that diaper." She said and gave a soft chuckle. "Now relax my dear... Just let the famous Francine take care of everything." She purred and moved her hand under her shirt to rub her belly. 

Dahlia blushed a tiny bit at Francine’s remark, the blush only growing as she felt a hand reach into her shirt. As Francine’s rubbed the girl’s tummy, she noticed how warm the girl was. She was like a little heater, it was adorable! But regardless, Dahlia closed her eyes and seemed to relax a little bit, which was perfect for the famous Francine.

Francine smiled brightly when the girl finally seemed to cheer up. She gave her a little squeeze and nuzzled against her. "That's much better huh?" She whispered. "You just throw away your worries about grown up life. You can stay with me, and I'll love you to to the moon and back. Poopy and everything."

As Francine arched down to nuzzle the girl whose head was settled on her lap, Dahlia did something unexpected! She grabbed Francine’s head to keep it in place for a moment before leaning her own head off of Francine’s lap for a just a moment. “You better invite me on a second date then~” Dahlia said in an uncharacteristically flirtatious manner. She learned from the best after all! She then let Francine go and put her head back on the model’s lap.

Francine laughed at the girl's clever remark. "We'll go on all the dates you want as long as you promise not to cry anymore over something so small as poop." She teased and rubbed her back. "It's not a good look to have to cheer up a crying girl whenever I go out! They'll think I abuse you or something!" She said and looked down at the diaper. Her eyes sparkled, and she slowly turned the girl around. When the diaper was close enough, Francine adjusted herself, and buried her face in it, sighing happily.

As soon as her face was turned into Francine’s thighs, she felt the woman’s face bury itself deep into the back of her diaper, which caused Dahlia to let out a big noise. “S-stop it! K-knock it off!” She yelled, her cried muffled by Francine’s thighs! No way was she going to stop! She had been waiting the whole trip home to do this! And Dahlia couldn’t do a thing about it in this position!

Francine was in a heaven of her own. She breathed in the lovely scent of baby powder and pretty girl poop, holding the girl's legs apart so she could get the best position. "You're so wonderful!" She stated in a muffled voice. If she had a tail, it would have been wagging a mile a minute. She stayed like that and tried to get the girl to calm down by continuing to give her muffled compliments. 

Deeply flustered, Dahlia continued to fuss and complain though all were muffled. Including the occasional moan, which was the one thing Dahlia was glad was being muffled! Francine could feel the girl’s lips moving and vibrating against her thighs as she continued to fuss. It was a funny feeling, for sure. 

When Francine at last had to move the girl away so that she could breathe, she looked positively in heaven. She let the girl move to a comfy position, and then she laid against her, sighing happily. "You're so lovely." She repeated and patted her head. She had never done such a thing with another diapered person... But now she could see why others wanted to do it to her. 

When at last, Dahlia was let free, she looked up at the woman who just stuck her face deep into her messy diaper. What was she thinking?! Of all the outrageous-! Dahlia’s face was beet red due to sheer embarrassment and a touch of arousement. Was this a regular thing with Francine or a one me time thing?

Francine glanced at her and tilted her head. "Don't you know how nice you smell? Goodness, it's just wonderful." She said with a huge grin. "You should really try it sometime." She whispered and leaned down to kiss her red cheeks. "Are you alright now silly?" She asked and put a hand on her back to soothe her. 

“I… um… er…” She stared right at Francine with her usual blushing freckled face. The model always knew exactly how to catch her off guard! But eventually she did a silent nod to let Francine know that ultimately, she was okay.

Francine nodded and gave her a hug. "That's my strong girl." She whispered. "Come on now. You need a change, and it's my job to make sure you get one!" She announced and got to her feet, lifting the girl up and holding her against herself as she walked towards the bathroom. She held her tightly, not letting her go for the world. She loved the cute little girl already, even if she had only known her for such a short time. 

Dahlia’s face burned a bright red as once again, she was being princess carried out of nowhere! But the difference is that here, she didn’t have to worry about prying eyes so she could enjoy it all she wanted. In the cutest manner possible, she glanced at Francine before turning her head to see where she was being taken.