LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

//pfff- not me forgetting that she changed. Just go with like, she pulled her shorts down a bit. 

Francine frowned immediately when the girl pouted and tried to pull away. "Hey that's not fair!" She whined and pulled her back into a hug. "Dahlia, don't be that way... Come on, if you need a change then ask me for one!" She said and huffed herself. "We can both get changed, and then maybe if you're really good we can go for a walk in the park." She stated and crossed her arms, staring at her with a raised brow. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

//Fair enough lmao

”B-but I can do it myself!” She responded stubbornly. She tried to get up to do it but Francine employed her signature iron grip to keep the girl locked into this embrace. “Let go!” She exclaimed as she squirmed and struggled to break free. But lucky for Francine, she had a pretty good guess of what could get Dahlia to do anything she wanted.

Francine shook her head. "Just relax, Dolly..." she reached a hand out and squeezed her thigh. "You know I'll take care of you." She whispered and smiled lovingly. She then led the girl who had become as stiff as a board back to her bedroom, and looked through all of the different diapers. She ultimately decided on one that was covered in little ducklings. She then had the girl lay down, and started the changing process, smiling brightly at how much sway she had over her. 

“Eep!” A burst of steam came out of Dahlia’s head as her thigh was unexpectedly squeezed, which Francine took as the cue to change her little girl. Dahlia grimaced at the ducklings printed on the diaper that Francine was going to put on her, not because it wasn’t cute. It most certainly was! It was that she had no intention to be diapered in public! But it wasn’t like Francine packed any of her panties…

”I can change myself, you know…” Dahlia mumbled quietly as she was laid onto the floor.

Francine shook her head. "I know, silly baby. But it's nice to be cared for, isn't it?" She whispered softly and leaned down, stroking her cheek. "And besides... It's a lot tougher to do it on your own than you might think. It took me a long time to gey the hang of it!" She stated. "Go ahead, just try it." She stated and gestured to it. When the girl began to try and get it off, and realised just how tricky it was, Francine nodded and quickly took back over. "Don't worry. You've got me here to take care of you!" She said and pulled the messy thing off before starting to wipe her up. She was very thorough. 

Dahlia crossed her arms and tried to put on her best pouty face as Francine resumed removing her diaper but as soon as Dahlia’s privates were exposed, the tough girl facade immediately broke down as she let out a little shriek and covered them with her hands. That won’t do! Francine couldn’t do her job with those pesky hands there! So she gently moved them aside as she continued wiping. She chuckled as she noticed how much Dahlia was squirming as she did so. It made sense! The wipes were cold! And it was a very sensitive area.

Francine took note of how scary she was, and she frowned deeply. "Oh, please don't be scared... I'm not going to do anything bad to you. Just clean you and get you feeling better." She leaned down and kissed her forehead. She held the wipes in her hands for a few seconds to warm them up so that the girl would have a bit of an easier time, then she resumed the big job, and soon she was fully clean. Francine then put the ducky diaper under her, and powdered her up before strapping the thing on her, and pulling the shorts back up. Francine then got to work on herself, showing off her expert skills. 

She wasn’t scared! Just deeply embarrassed! Francine may not recognize this… but this isn’t exactly normal behavior! But regardless, once the diaper was strapped to her and her shorts placed back on, she waddled over to herself in the mirror to take a look. 

It might just be because she knows she’s wearing a diaper but man, was it so obvious! She couldn’t be seen like this! She then waddled into the other room as Francine was changing herself so that she could rummage through her stuff and find a more… “in character” outfit for her to wear. She most certainly had something to hide now!

When Francine got herself all cleaned up, she frowned when she noticed the girl had wandered off. She quickly ran off to find her, and sighed with relief when she saw that she was rummaging through the clothes. "Hey... Oh please don't put those things back on!" She lamented when she saw the girl grab her usual pair of sweatpants. "You can't keep hiding how cute you are, it's only going to make you feel worse about yourself!" She said and approached him, hugging her and trying to take the pants from her. "Come on... I walk around in shorts. You definitely can! You don't even have to hide any bra straps since you don't need a bra!"

Ouch! Went right for the jugular with that one! Her lip quivered as her eyes welled up with potential tears. It was a touchy subject for the poor thing! Francine would have to make a mental note of this for future reference. She relented and let go of the sweatpants, too preoccupied with trying to grab one of her hoodies as well as not crying to put up much resistance.

Francine frowned and pulled her into a hug seeing how sad she became. She held her against her chest and stroked her hair. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you..." she murmured. "I... Didn't think about it, you know? I just thought... Since you're so cute and all, that you didn't really mind..." she continued to explain, trying desperately to keep her from bursting out into sobs. 

Despite the fact that she was being held up against a chest that was much larger than her’s in comparison, she couldn’t help but to get hung on up on the use of a certain word. 

“C-cute…” She mumbled, still trying her best to he brave and not to cry. “You t-think I’m…. cute..?”

She nodded. "I think you're the cutest I've ever seen!" She stated and gave her a big grin. "I mean, come on! Those puppy eyes, the freckles- The way you wiggle to get adjusted to your diaper... It's adorable!" She said and kissed her cheek, deciding to be as brazen as possible. "Don't you think so, silly?" 

“Ah!” She exclaimed loudly as Dahlia received a peck on the cheek from her idol. Her eyes went swirly has a burst of steam poured out of her head. The way she was so easily flustered was the cutest thing of all! But that kiss did make the threat of tears go away entirely. That will have to be written down for future reference! When Francine looked at her face, she found a swirly eyed girl with a big, goofy, mouth open smile. 

Francine chuckled and pulled away from her. "Aw, what's the matter? Did I stun you that badly?" She said and shook her head. "Next time I'll just have to kiss you somewhere else... like maybe here?" She whispered and kissed the girl's bottom lip. She then quickly pulled back and began walking while swaying her hips over to the front door, beckoning her to follow. 

“Ah!!” She exclaimed even louder than before! She didn’t even give a warning! And based on Francine’s smug face, it was on purpose! Well, it worked, it made it so Dahlia got as flustered as she ever got! Even more so somehow as Francine’s swayed her hips suggestive as she walked towards the door. Dahlia meanwhile, followed extremely slowly behind, her freckled face a burning red. 

Francine giggled and took her outside, holding her hand and taking her for a walk through the nice neighbourhood. It was a nice spring day, all of the flowers around were blooming... It was picturesque! And to make it better, Francine stopped, picked one of the flowers, and carefully put it behind the girl's ear. "There we are... Oh how precious!" She crooned. 

Dahlia gripped Francine’s hand tightly as she tried her best to hide behind the other woman. That was until, Francine stopped to pick up a flower. She then placed it behind Dahlia’s ear.

The little girl was dumbfounded… what kind of flower was it? She wasn’t paying much attention to that! Did she look ridiculous? Regardless of the answer, she gave Francine the cutest puppy dog eyes as she placed the flower. Not in a bad way, to be clear!

Francine chuckled and held up another one of the flowers for her to see. "Don't you recognise your own namesake when you see it?" She asked softly. Seeing the girl's confusion, she laughed softly. "It's a dahlia. The same flower you're named after." She stated and patted her butt gently. "Of course the flower isn't quite as radiant as you are... But it compliments you." She stated and kept walking, seeming so casual about it all... She seemed to have all the confidence in the world!

Dahlia’s cheeks flushed red once more, matching the dahlia that had been placed behind her ear. And her cheeks just went back to normal a few moments ago! This woman… the one holding her hand and saying such sweet things to her. She was so bold! So brazen! So confident! Something about it seemed to excite the girl in the ducky diaper. As evident by her constant blushing.  Does Francine even know what she’s saying?! “Radiant”?! That’s such a big word! You don’t see it thrown around every day!

Francine, master of the flirtatious remark, just kept on as if nothing had been said. She had definitely meant her compliments, but she didn't seem phased by how the girl blushed and squirmed at her overly flowery language. They continued to walk through the neighbourhood, and Francine even waved at a few of the nicer neighbours, who remarked that her 'new girlfriend' looked super pretty! Instead of correcting them, she just thanked them, waved, and moved on, seeming quite pleased by this assumption that would surely be passed around until everybody in town knew! Or at least, the paranoid mind could make it seem that way. 

What?! Was Dahlia in crazy town?! G-girlfriend? Dahlia didn’t even know if Francine considered her a friend, let alone anything like that?! Why wasn’t she saying anything?! The usual steam poured out of her head as the remarks came around, but after a while, even Francine could notice how hot the hand she was holding was getting!

Francine turned to her when she felt the heat and the sweat. "Is everything alright, Dolly?" She asked as they finally made it to the little park by a nearby lake. "You feel warm... You aren't pushing something out are you?" She asked in her plan, normal voice, not even whispering. Nobody was around, but still! She gestured to one of the benches. "Here, sitting down might make it easier, or you can hold onto me if you prefer to squat!"

“N-no!” She exclaimed just as loudly before circling back around to tell her to keep it down “And shh…!” Francine chuckled at this but this gave the other girl the chance to say what she wanted. “W-why… didn’t you tell them I w-wasn’t your… g-girlfriend…?” She asked, genuinely confused but obviously deeply embarrassed. She did end up taking Francine’s offer to sit on the park bench though. What a shame! Francine could only imagine how cute she would have been squatting! Not like she was actually pushing anything out though.

Francine sat down by her and shrugged a bit. "Why should I correct them, hm?" She asked and chuckled. "They're just some nice gossiping old ladies, it's no use trying to explain how we met. They don't know I'm a model at all." She said and placed a hand on her thigh, giving it a little stroke. "Besides... So what if people think that? Is it really all that bad? We live together, I've seen you naked." She stated and let out a little giggle to add to the teasing remark.