LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Francine nodded and smiled brightly. "Come on sweetheart. Let's go." She said and led her on a tour of the house. None of the bathrooms she saw had a toilet! None! A maze of bedrooms and bathrooms and everything like that, and not a single toilet! Until they got to 'the boring guest room', as Francine described. "I very rarely have people stay over." She shrugged. She then opened the guest bathroom just to show her. It was full of storage boxes... But there was a little bit of shiny white porcelain visible under the boxes. She was saved! Well...If she had enough time to move all of those boxes and get Francine to unzip the onesie. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She tugged on Francine’s crop top a bit to get the woman’s attention. When she looked back, her new guest was doing a dance she hadn’t seen in ages! Dahlia pointed to the boxes about the porcelain, hoping that Francine could use her superior strength to move them. 

Francine turned to her and tilted her head, chuckling when she saw how she wiggled around. She knew that look well. "Aww, do you need to go pee?" She said and tilted her head, reaching out and gently pinching her cheek. "Come on then, there's no need to wait! You're padded and everything." She waved her hand dismissively. "Come on, you need to get some sleep." She said and patted her back, guiding her out of the bathroom with no regard for her guest's silent pleading. 

//Sorry! There was some sort of error when I replied so it didn’t show up the first time I sent it!

Dahlia tried to pull Francine back towards the toilet, but the model was so much stronger, she didn’t even notice! Dahlia continued to squirm and squeal as her hopes of using the toilet in this place went, well, right down the toilet. 

Francine hummed and took her back up to her room. "Come on now. You can sleep with me tonight, so you don't feel so all alone in such a big house." She whispered and kissed the top of her head. "Does that sound okay?" She whispered and gestured to the bed. "You'll have to let me put my pajamas on first!" She said with a big grin, letting her go for a moment to pick out her own outfit. 

“I c-couldn’t possibly-!” She tried to reply to Francine’s outrageous statement, but as usual, Francine just brushed her concerns aside and continued to coo at her before leaving the room to get changed. 

Left all alone on a foreign bed with an aching bladder, the poor girl squirmed and struggled until she realized she had no choice but to give in. She wasn’t going to get to use the toilet tonight after all… It took a lot of tries, but by the time Francine returned she noticed the swelling of the bottom part of Dahlia’s pull up (if only dahlia was faced the other way! The buttons on the butt flap were fighting for dear life to keep that diaper contained!), she knew the deed had been done. 

Francine hummed and came back into the room in her own clean diaper, as well as a short, silky pink nightgown. She sat by her and smiled. "Hello Dolly." She said and chuckled, glad to see that she was obviously wet. "Great job getting used to your diaper." She praised and patted her butt. She then got an idea, and chuckled devilishly. "Let's take a peek!" She said and quickly opened the butt flap. She then reached a hand in and pulled the diaper back to check the inside. "Uh huh! Nice and wet!" She confirmed. "Why don't we just keep this little window open, hm? Give you some room to grow in case... You have another accident tonight." She explained. 

“Eek!” She squealed as she felt the butt flap being unbuttoned. But Francine wasn’t listening! “S-stop that! Get away!” She couldn’t reach back there so she wasn’t actually able to stop Francine from reaching a hand in and checking Dahlia’s diaper personally. When she felt was Francine as doing back there she continued to squeal as she buried her cherry red face into her hands out of embarrassment. 

Francine smiled softly and finally let go of the diaper. "Just a routine pee." She stated in an imitation of a stern doctor. "And a red, flushed face, which can thankfully be cured by getting a big hug!" She stated and pulled the girl against her chest, tickling her back. She was glad to have this little plaything... She was adorable! It felt nice to have someone she could tease a bit, when normally it was herself being teased. In comparison to Dahlia, Francine looked like a fully fledge adult, even with the diaper! Dahlia looked like a fresh faced toddler that was perhaps just very tall for her age. 

“Knock it off…!” She said under her hands with a playful tone. She wasn’t emotionally prepared! Francine should have given a warning before doing something crazy like hugging herb The steam coming off her head though, was a pretty good indicator that she was enjoying the embrace far more than she was letting on.  

Francine chuckled. "Why would I knock it off? It's fun, and you clearly like it." She whispered and nuzzled her. She then got up, turned off the lights, and returned to curl up against her, making her stay in her wet diaper! But... being cuddled up with THE Francine, in a soft, luxurious bed, wearing a nice warm onesie... It was hard for the girl to complain. And besides... It was something she secretly wanted, no matter how much she tried to say otherwise. Francine could just tell. Dahlia was as easy to read as a children's book. 

She was being spooned… by THE Francine! This was something she didn’t even know she wanted! It was out of her wildest dreams! If only the lights were on, because Dahlia had her signature Charlie Brown smile plastered on her face! Between the body heat of the woman snuggling her, the blankets covering then both, and the wet diaper she was stuck in, Dahlia was most certainly warm. But sleep did not come easy! She was a bundle of nerves the poor thing. It took her ages to finally relax a little and fall asleep.

//What do you call that kind of smile that is drawn wavy? The nervous happy smile. I just said Charlie Brown because that’s the first immediate example I could think of. Do you know what I mean or is there a formal term for it?

//I have no idea what it's called but I know exactly what you mean, haha.

Francine smiled and hugged onto her little hostage for the whole night. She had a pretty tight grip too, for such a svelte looking woman. She wasn't going to let go of her for anything. She had very pleasant dreams of motherhood with her new guest, and it gave her all sorts of ideas. Even she herself was close to such a smile as Dahlia's. The dreams were so pleasant that she slept in later than normal, and her iron grip kept tight onto the girl who had awakened a bit earlier. 

Dahlia yawned and stirred awake. She felt something attached to her hip. She pulled the covers open to not only see that she was in a onesie, but a pair of arms gripping her tightly! She looked back to see… it was Francine! This was reality! It was better than any dream she could ever have! Her face was as red as ever, she almost passed out right then and there!

But something brought her back to reality. Her bowels were hurting. Uh oh. She always needed to poop whenever she woke up… but that had never been relevant before so she never gave it much thought! But Francine was putting such an immense about of pressure on her already full bowels, it was making it hard to keep in! Noises erupted from her diaper as she tried to pry Francine off of her. But to no avail! But even if she did… where was she going to go? She couldn’t move those boxes over the toilet on her own! Left with no other option, she grunted as her cheeks puffed out and her nose scrunched up. But someone else was waking up… just in time for the main event!

Francine's eyes fluttered open when she heard some soft grunting. She saw that her little guest was pooping right there in her arms, and her eyes sparkled. She held her close and put a hand through her buttflap to feel as the diaper expanded. "Well good morning to you too!" She said and chuckled, shaking her head and staring at the embarrassed girl as she pushed out the last bit of her big morning poopy. Francine then slowly sat up and yawned. She chuckled and shook her head. "C'mon, let's go get something yummy for breakfast." She said and got up, swaying her hips as she walked in her diaper that she had soaked overnight. She hummed and turned back to the girl still in bed. "Aw... Are you embarrassed?" She asked and walked back to her. "Would it make you feel better if I did it too?" She asked and tilted her head. 

“Mhm…” the girl nodded without giving it much thought. Wait a minute. Wasn’t Francine incontinent? How could she do it too? On command no less! Dahlia would just have to wait in her poopy diaper and see!

Francine nodded slowly. "I'm sure it'll happen soon." She said softly. "I'll just sit here with you until it does, okay?" She reassured and placed a hand on her thigh once more. Francine could tell that something was brewing down there... She didn't know when it would come, but she knew it was soon. She had a similar body schedule to Dahlia, honestly, though she didn't really bother to monitor it since she was always padded anyway. While they waited, Francine just stared at the girl and took in the nice scent of her diaper. 

“Eep!” She exclaimed, startled by the sudden physical contact. “Y-you know, maybe I should…” Nervous, she tried to get up to find and change into her own clothes. But Francine wasn’t having it! Not yet, anyway. 

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it together after we eat!" She said, before she felt the big rumbling. Soon, she was filling up her own diaper, her face turning slightly red, her nose scrunched up just a bit... She was a lot more graceful about it than Dahlia, doing only the bare minimum to get everything out. Though, interestingly enough, Francine still produced a mess much smaller than Dahlia's... And both of them could see it plain as day. 

Chalk it up to the fact that Dahlia’s mess was sticking out of the butt flap of her onesie, but there was a sharp contrast in the size of the messes made! Dahlia didn’t notice initially however as she was too entranced watching her idol fill her own diaper. If Francine was paying attention, she would have been reveling in it! The woman always loved her audience, let  alone having a fan as adorable as Dahlia watch on is such a treat!

Francine turned to her and smiled amidst her pushing as she saw the girl looking so excited. She gave her a little wave as she finished up. She then sighed and shifted around to get comfy in her mushy seat, then she got up and offered her a hand. "Come on, Dolly, let's eat!" She said and giggled. "We're matching." She said gleefully and gave her a big squeeze. She then dragged her down to the kitchen and got to cooking. She considered herself to be quite the good chef, as she was French, and she could make all of the classic French dishes. So, she made crepes with a nice orange caramel sauce. She did it all while in her messy diaper too, like the champ that she was!

“D-Dolly..?” She murmured as Francine dragged her into the kitchen. She finally noticed that she was being referred to as such. Sure took her a while! But as Francine started working on crepes, Dahlia wanted to make a request about them. But… she was too scared of what Francine would say. Or if she’d be yelled at for bugging her while cooking. So instead of asking, she just stood at the end of the room and watched Francine in her messy diaper get to cooking.

Francine noticed the sweet girl staring at her longingly, and she paused, tilting her head. "Is everything alright sweetheart?" She said and walked over to her, placing a hand on her red cheek. She felt an obligation to this woman, and she was going to make sure that everything she wanted was taken care of, no matter what it was. "What is it? I can see that look... What do you want?" She said softly. "Come on Dolly, it's me, Francine! You can trust me!"

“You’re making c-crepes… right?” She asked quietly. After Francine gave an affirmative nod, Dahlia held one of her arms bashfully and blurred out her request. “D-do you have any N-Nutella? If so, can I h-have some in mine?” She blurted out, avoiding eye contact in a rather timid manner.

Francine saw how terrified the girl was to make such a simple request, and she frowned, confused, and then angry. "Dahlia..." she whispered and stroked her cheek. "You must tell me now, it's important that I know. Did your parents, or anybody in your life... Did they hurt you? Were they mean to you?" She asked, giving her a tight hug. "You can trust me, I just want to know, so I can help you feel better.