LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sold as a baby doll! (OPEN!🩷)

I blushed as she smiled before lifting me up and carrying me off to the babyish bedroom. Despite my tiredness, I tried to remember the layout of the house, hoping for a quick escape tonight if possible. I played along as she popped an embarrassing pacifier into my mouth and put a stuffed animal in my hand, but I gulped as a pair of mittens were forced around my hands.

’These are gonna make things more difficult,’ I thought to myself as she tightened them around my wrists before leaving the room.

i waited a few minutes, hoping she’d get into bed herself or something to pre occupied her as I stood up.

”Time to get out of here.” I said quietly as I dropped the stuffed animal and pacifier to the floor. I threw one leg over the side of the crib, having done difficulty given the diaper around my waist, but managed to get out as I approached the door. My mitten covered hands grasped the doorknob, but found much difficulty getting a grip!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, Anya was prepared for such an occasion. Even after managing the achievement of opening the door with his mittens, he was faced with the rest of the house... and the traps that Anya had carefully set for him. Not to mention, there were cameras everywhere with built in microphones, so Anya could hear and see everything he was doing. She wasn't fully asleep when he started his escape attempt, so she decided to watch. She wasn't even worried in the slightest. Besides... When he finally called out for help, she would come help him, and she would have to punish him for his insolence.

I had to be very slow with the doorknob, finally realizing the only way to really open it was with my arms as I carefully turned it and the door opened to me!

”Time to get the hell out of here,” I whispered, slowly walking into the hall and listening carefully for any sign of her wandering around at night 

Anya was, luckily for him, nowhere to be seen. It seemed that he was totally in the clear as long as he could remember where the front door was! But what he didn't realise was that he was falling right into her trap. She had some small, sharp toys scattered along the ground which couldn't easily be seen in the low light. She had coated all of the bathroom doors except for her own in red ink so it would be undeniable that he tried to use one (and besides, they were locked anyway). The front door had several locks on it so there was no way he would be able to open it, and the windows had bars on them! It was like he was on complete lockdown, and he would soon find out that he wasn't as free as he thought he was...

I walked slowly and carefully down the hall, moving further and further away form the accursed nursery I had just been trapped in. I try to reach for one of the doorknobs, hoping to pry it open but it didn't budge, seemingly locked, not even my techinque of using my elbows seemed to assist me! Unfortunately in the dim light, I had no idea my mitten covered hand was now covered in the red ink as I continued down. 

"Okay.... I think it's this way..." i said quietly as I turned a corner and- "AH!" 

I quickly threw a mitten covered hand over my mouth as a yelp of pain escaped my lips and I hoped backwards! I look to my foot to see a bright pink lego embedded painfully in the flat of my foot! 

"Ow what the hell!" i whispered as I plucked the painful toy away and tossed it aside

Anya smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing. He crossed the hallway, dirtied the mittens, nearly yelled out loud thanks to the legos, and soon he would be prying at the many locks, checking the windows, becoming more and more distressed until he began to cry, and then she could swoop in, comfort him, and then punish him to show him who was boss. It was a fun show, meanwhile. He waddled due to the diaper, and she could tell that he was having a bit of trouble as she had spiked all of his food and so he was no doubt having to fight off the laxatives at this very moment. 

I bit my lip as I tried to stifle the pain but tried to continue on, but found my fair share of roadblocks in my way! Doors: locked! Windows: barred! Hallways: scattered with toys in the dark! It was like a baby house of horrors as I tried and failed to navigate my way to the front part of the house! Meanwhile,  with each passing moment I could feel my stomach gurgle, aching for release.

"Goddammit," i groaned hlding my stomach as i tried to get my bearings and control over myself, "This bitch locked up the house good! I still gotta at least try to find the front!"

I continued on, tears beginning to form in my eyes as I turned a corner and-

"Ahhh!" I wailed loudly as I slammed to the ground, tripping over a baby bottle that had been set on it's side as I crashed tothe floor!

In that very moment my resolve gave way as I emptied embarrassingly into the diaper!

Anya heard the yelling, and finally she decided to go get him. She got out of her comfy bed, put her slippers on, and went to get the baby, turning the lights on along the way. She got to him rather quickly, and she kneeled down by him, helping him up and checking his face for injuries. She didn't say anything at first, just having a clinical, unreadable look in her eyes. When she noticed that he wasn't really hurt, she then took his mittened hands, showing him that the formerly light blue material was now bright red. "You snuck out. You tried to use the bathroom." She stated quietly, not yet pointing out that he he had clearly filled up his diaper. "You know that's not allowed, and you deliberately disobeyed me." She stated and lifted him up, carrying him back to his room. Rather than changing him, however, she sat down on the rocking chair with him on her lap, his butt up, and gave him ten harsh spanks, squishing the mess with every one and reminding him all too painfully that he was no better than a baby. Perhaps if he had cried or begged for forgiveness, she would have stopped early, but he just tried to stay strong, which made her give him ten more spanks- and not gentle ones either. 

I was too focused on my own pain and embarrassment to notice my tormenter strut down the hall, until she was kneeling before me. I froze in fear as she scanned me over with an almost emotionless look before beginning to berate me for disobeying. 

"I... I didn't... I had to..." I stammered as she lifted me up and carried me off. 

I was at least relieved as we entered the nursery, thinking I was getting a diaper change... that is until she put me over her lap!

"Wait w-what are you-Ahhh!" I wailed as the stinging pain of a spank rocketted through my body! I cinged as the mess squished against my lower body with each powerful slap. I bit my lip, trying to maintain my composure as the first 10 finished, but as the last ten started I was leeking tears onto the carpeted floor. 

"N-no more!" I demanded, "No more! I don't want to be your baby please!" 

Anya was completely devoid of mercy as she gave him ten more spanks right to his mushy butt. When that was done, and his silly protests had all faded away into sobs and begs, she nodded and leaned down, gently kissing where she had hit before carrying him to the changing table and laying him down. "That's not very nice of you Daniella." She murmured and shook her head. "I give you everything you need, and what do you do? You try to run away!" She said and changed him out the stained mittens. "I caught you red handed." She stated and showed him the dirty ones. "Next time, you will just go in your bed, and maybe if I'm awake and I hear you, I'll come help. Otherwise you sit in it until morning." She stated coldly. Finally, she put new mittens on him, and started to untape the monster of a diaper. She pulled it off slowly, and placed it on his chest to keep him from moving while she cleaned him up. 

The pain is overwhelming as I lay in a crying mess over her lap! The shame of being manhandled and having my own mess smacked within the diaper is devastating as I weep from the pain! 
“Please… please no more… I’m… I’m sorry!” I stammer through the tears as my tormentor lays me on the changing table. 
The fight in me has been subdued for now as I lay motionless on the table, not even putting up an ounce of resistance as she strips me of the diaper, all the while berating my attempted escape! I do cringe as my own dirty diaper is placed on my chest, but I make no move to push it off, too scared that it may be viewed as another act of defiance that would be taken out on my all too sore rear! 

Anya nodded. "Yes, a very good girl." She whispered and wiped his eyes. "Don't cry now. You learned your lesson, I'm not mad at you anymore." She whispered and wiped him clean. She then placed a soothing cream all over his red butt. She then powdered him up and placed him in a new diaper. "There we are princess, you're all cleaned up now. It's really early, so you've got to go back to bed for a few more hours, okay?" She whispered and lifted him up into her arms, holding her close. He had apologised... She would be nice. She took him to the crib and laid him down, tucking him in and placing a pacifier in his mouth. "Now just relax and go back to sleep my bunny..." she whispered. 

I made no move as she wiped me clean, cooing as I gasped from as the cream was applied to my raw but and a fresh diaper wrapped around my waist. I simply nodded as she informed me I’d have to sleep more, honestly thankful for some time to recover after such a terrible experience. I accepted the pacifier, blushing as she looked down at me as I laid in the crib but accepted my predicament… for now. I closed my eyes, hoping I’d awaken the next day to find this whole thing was just a terrible nightmare 

Anya smiled softly, kissed his forehead, and left him to get some rest. When the sun had risen and it was an appropriate time to get up, Anya showered, got dressed, and went to make breakfast for them. She didn't hear anything in the baby monitor, so she figured he was fine. She made him oatmeal with cut up fruit in it, and a cup of milk laced with all kinds of fun things that would encourage him to use his diaper. She made a small breakfast of buttered toast and coffee for herself. When everything was all ready, she then went to get him, smiling down at his angelic figure. "Good morning Daniella..." she whispered and leaned down to see if she could rouse him. 

After the horrors I experienced during the night, I slept like a log in the prison cell like crib. She found me curled up in a ball under a blanket, my mouth open with drool oozing from it with the pacifier from the night before laying next to my head. I could have slept for many more hours if not for hearing the sing song voice rouse me from unconsciousness. 

"Hmmmm, five more minutes," I slurred, turning away from her as I tried to sleep in more. 

Having just been awoken, I forgot where I was, imaging I was still in my own bed, despite being thousands of miles away as this woman's doll.

Anya chuckled and gently lifted him up, carrying him to the kitchen. She examined his diaper, but he had kept it clean over the night. A pity, but it was fixable. She sat him down in his high chair, wiped the drool from his mouth, and started to feed him his breakfast. Since he was still half asleep, it was thankfully easy. Plus, it was hard for him to fight something like a sweet bowl of oatmeal. He even drank the milk, not noticing that it had come from her breasts!

I didn't fight it as I felt myself being moved. Too tired, having had the first night of real sleep since been taken, I just enjoyed being able to lay and sleep. My eyes still barely opened as I felt myself sat up and felt somethign press to my lips. It radiated warmth and smelled amazing. On instinct my mouth opened, accepting a spoonful of delicious oats and fruits as I moaned around the spoon. It was followed up by a nice warm cup of what tasted like milk... only... sweeter. 

It was at that moment, I fully opened my eyes as my smile faded as I saw Anya standing before me with a spoon in hand. Immediately I gulped, feeling my cheeks redden as the horrors of my situtation all came flooding back to me. 

"Um uh... th-thank you... for the breakfast," I sheepishly said, wiping a bit of milk from my face as I dared not look her in the eye after the events of last night