LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sold as a baby doll! (OPEN!🩷)

(Your character) suddenly woke up when she felt a hand cup his mouth. Her eyes widened and she tried to sit up, but she was being held down! She looked around wildly, before her eyes met the eyes of a strange man who was standing above her, smirking at her. (Your character) started to breathe shakily, doing her best to get out of the man's grasp. She didn't even recognise who this was! She had merely gone to work as usual, met clients as usual, gone home, as usual, and gone to bed as usual! Only to wake up, seeing her room seemingly in shambles, and herself being detained. She tried to scream, but she went quiet when the hand covering her mouth held down more harshly, nails cutting into her face. The yelling then turned to tears. She wasn't anyone special! She was just a normal salesperson! She did her work like everyone else and tried to have a good life... How was she supposed to know that her information was by chance sold online to the highest bidder, because some creep she had sold to found her attractive enough to be able to make money off of?! (Your character) was beaten to the point of passing out, and when she next woke up, she was detained in some container... Her hands were tied at her sides, her waist and her legs were tied up too... She couldn't move much at all! From what she could see, she was in some pink box... A box that dolls would come in, perhaps. And of course, she was dressed in an elaborate doll dress, pink and frilly and gaudy... Once getting past the fact that she was in the box, she could see through the glass show window that she was in some sort of shipping container... And it seemed like the ground beneath her was rocking... The journey was long and hard, leaving her with nothing to eat, and no way to relieve her aching bladder for nearly two days before she was taken out, placed in a truck, and driven to the house of what would soon become her new owner... She was left on a porch in front of a door, and it took another several hours before someone came to get her! When Anya finally got home from work and noticed her package had arrived, she walked up to her, and glanced at the girl on her doorstep. She was passed out and in a nasty shape, and of course, she was dressed fancy and her hair was done up, and she was tied tightly to the box so she couldn't move! Anya tapped on the glass curiously. "Are you alive in there?" She asked and tilted her head. When the girl woke, she surprised to see that her new plaything was so combative even after her whole kidnapping and shipping. "Calm down my dear. If you promise you'll behave, I'll let you out of there." She said finally. "Until you agree to this, however, you'll just have to sit there, and those ropes don't look all that comfortable to me." She stated firmly.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes blinked open as I heard the tapping sound against the glass of my doll prison. My eyes widened as I saw a woman stand before the box! Immediately I started to pull and yank against the ropes holding me as she talked down to me! 

"I'm not gonna calm down!" I say angrily as I continue to pull at my bonds, "I-I'm stuck in a box and dressed like a girl! Wh-why the hell would I calm down! And who even are you!" 

Anya approached him and tilted her head. "Oh sweetheart, you really shouldn't speak to your owner like that." She said and gave him a little smirk. "If you keep up with this nasty behaviour of yours, I'll just let you sit in that box overnight, and it can get quite cold at night here." She spoke in English as she heard him yelling, excited to inform her new toy that he was now in the not-so-sunny land of Russia, and a night outside in the winter meant he would likely turn into a popsicle! "Just say you'll be a good little girl, and I'll let you come out, and we can talk, alright?" She said and leaned in, slowly opening the front so she could get a closer inspection of him. 

"O-owner?!" I ask in shock as the word sent a chill down my spine, "Y-you can't own me! I'm a grown man!" 

I let out a small sigh of relief as the front was opened, my first bit of fresh air in days of travel. I recoiled a bit at the chill of air and as she leaned in, looking me over like a new toy. 

"I-I'm not gonna say that!" I responded, still pulling with all my might on the restraints on my slim arms, "Just... let me go and I won't tell anyone about this okay?"

Anya chuckled and shook her head. "Oh believe me, I can and do own you, and everything on you and in you, including your tongue, which I can remove if I so choose to. Believe it or not, the nearest house is about fifty miles down that dirt road that goes through woods full of wolves and bears. So, I am well aware that you won't be telling anyone... Besides, your file said that you don't even have any family you can contact if you DO get access to a computer, so why do you lie to me, hm?" She said and grabbed his chin. He was no doubt dying for water after so long travelling... But she wouldn't give him a drop until he said the magic words. 

I felt my heart pound at the threat! If what she was saying was true, I was completely at her mercy. I had no idea where I truly was, and I doubted my work would really look into me taking a long hiatus, no one would really know I was gone! And if what she was saying about bears and wolves was true... being left outside all night definitely did not sound like it would end well for me. 

"F-fine," I said blushing bright red as she held me chin, "I'll.... be good." 

I intentionally left out the little girl part, not willing to admit such an embarrassing thing to this insane stranger!

Anya nodded and pulled a big knife out of her pocket, slicing through the ropes one by one until he was entirely free... Only being there in one position for so long meant that the boy was completely numb. So, she had to catch him to make sure he didn't faceplant into her concrete porch. "There is my sweet baby girl..." She whispered and carefully took him inside, holding him tight so he wouldn't fall. She locked the door once they got inside, and sat him in a bean bag chair in the living room. She sat on the couch next to him and glanced at him with a small smile. "Prettier than your pictures." She remarked and kissed his forehead before leaving to the kitchen and returning with a sippy cup full of water. "Here you are... You must be wanting some of this, hm? Can you say 'please mommy may I have some water?' If you say this, then I may let you have it."

My eyes widened in fear as I watched her brandish the knife! For a split second I was horrified Id made the wrong choice, thinking it was the end... until she began cleaving through my restraints! But I didn't have a moment to relax as I fell forward, unable to stand on my own!
"Ahh!" i screamed, only to fall into her arms as she dragged me inside and placed me on bean bag. 

'What the hell is this woman thinking?' I thought as she smiled, complimented, and kiss my forehead before walking off and return with the water. 

My mouth is dry as a bone after days of nothing but the darkness of the box, and despite it's childish container I was eager for a sip... but her words made it hard to submit.

"M-mommy?" i ask, looking away from the tempting water to meet her eyes, "I-I'm not gonna call you that! You're just some.... lady who kidnapped me!"

Anya was thankfully not as violent as she led the poor thing to believe, so she didn't lay a harmful hand on him as she took him to the living room and got him settled. The moment he so coldly rejected her offer, however, she frowned and snarled softly. "Listen here. I can be plenty kind if you decide to behave, but don't forget that I am your owner. And if I want to, I can make you leave and go out into the forest on your own, without a jacket, without anything to drink, without anything to eat..." she whispered and kneeled down, grasping his chin and staring deep into his eyes. "Now please, my dear, choose wisely. You can accept me as your mommy, or you can leave. Make your decision fast, because I have no patience for pathetic brats who aren't my babies." She hissed through a big, gritted-teeth grin. 

I yelped in surprise as she lowered herself to me, her words painting a dark picture. 
‘She’s crazy… but I won’t survive out there… especially like this… I’ll just have to play along… for now.’ I thought 

“O-okay!” I said blushing wildly, “I’ll… I’ll play along. Can I please have the water… Mommy?”

Anya nodded quickly. "Very good." She whispered and smiled lovingly, immediately giving him the sippy cup. "What a good little girl..." she whispered and pinched his cheek. The anger was immediately gone... It was unnerving the way she could just flick the switch off. She kneeled down and placed a kiss on his head, before standing back up and going to get him something to eat. He must've been starving, after all! A mother couldn't just let a poor little baby like that starve!

I eagerly drank from the childish cup. The moment the water hit my tongue I was greedily suckling away, not even caring about her embarrassing words and actions as my dehydration demanded I drink. It wasn’t until the cup was bone dry that I let the cup fall from my still limo grip as I breathed heavily in the chair as she walked off. 

“Wh-where am I exactly?” I called out to her, scanning the strange house that seemed to be my prison. 

Anya returned after a short while with a bowl of porridge. It was the only thing she could think of feeding him short of breastmilk. She sat down by him and gave him a gentle smile. "You are safe and sound at home with mommy in Russia, where you belong." She explained and held up the bowl. "Now open wide, here comes the air plane!" She said and got a spoonful, holding it out towards his mouth. She knew he would be too hungry to resist... Which was why it was perfect for her to spike with laxatives, to get him used to this new life of his. She noticed how absolutely starving he was and it made her feel sad... She didn't want him to really suffer, she only wanted him to play along as her baby girl! 

"R-Russia?" i ask as my eyes widened in fear, "I'm.... I'm in Russia?" 

My head was reeling. The journey had felt like days but I had no idea I had gone across the world! To a land I knew next to nothing about! 

'This is so bad,' I thought as my mind searched for any sort of escape, 'even if I escape her, how am I supposed to get back home.'

Just before the panic was about to consume me, I felt a spoonful of the warm porridge press to my lips. I recoiled at first, especially given the childish way it was presented. But yet again, my basic desire for food was overwhelming as the smell overtook me. I eagerly opened my mouth, accepting every bite I could as my empty stomach relished each bite. 

Anya nodded. "That's right. You're in Saint Petersburg." She said and patted his head. "Safe and sound in Mother Russia, with Mama Anya." She cooed and kissed his forehead before she continued shovelling the porridge into his mouth. It was nice and sweet, she had added honey and Berries to it, and it was nice and hot, which was perfect for his very empty belly. When he got through the whole bowl, she slowly lifted up the man's dress, frowning when she saw that he wasn't even diapered! She lifted him up and carried him into a large, handcrafted nursery, where she laid him on a changing table and removed the pink panties, only to exchange them for a big, puffy, crinkly, pink diaper. 

barely registered her words as I ate, the sweet taste filling my desprate mouth as I ate and ate. I only snapped out of it as I felt her lift up the childish dress around me and watch her face shift into a frown. 

"Wh-what are you ah!" i exclaimed as she effortlessly lifted me up and carried me off through the house, "Wh-where are we going?"

I looked around to my shock watched as I was carried into a massive nursery! The care and dedication it must have taken to get this set up sent shivers down my back, especially as she set me on the changing table. 

"S-stop that!" I objected, blushgin as she removed what looked like a pair of panties that were around my waist leaving my crotch bare for her to see!

"Wh-what are you-" i froze as I watched her bring the diaper up and toward me, "N-no I-I don't need a diaper! I'm a grown up!" 

Anya gave him a gentle smile and stroked his cheek. "Sh... I know you may be used to being a grown up back home, my dear, but as far as I am concerned, you are nothing but a baby, and so I have to take care of you. Now relax and suck on this." She murmured and placed a pacifier in his mouth. "Good girl... Oh what a good girl..." she whispered and brought out a cage to put over his member. When it was strapped on, she nodded in satisfaction and Powdered him up before placing the diaper on him and fixing the tapes. "Very good." She whispered and lifted him back up, patting his butt. "This is your room, my dear. You'll sleep in here, I'll read you bedtime stories, I'll change you... You don't have to worry about a thing." She kissed his cheeks and then took him to a big playroom, full of toys of all different shapes and sizes... But all meant for baby girls. "Here we are... Why don't you blow off a little steam and play, okay princess?" She cooed and put him down on the soft fuzzy rug that covered the floor. 

I could feel my face burning red; both with embarrassment and anger as she continued to baby me! The worst part was the cage, as i felt it snap in to place around my member!

"N-no no!" i cried spitting out the pacifer as she placed me on the ground of the childish, girly playroom!

"T-take it off!" i demanded, trying to stand as my still sore legs wobbled beneath me, "Th-this is too far! Y-youre crazy!"