LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sold as a baby doll! (OPEN!🩷)

Anya hummed and kneeled down by the boy as he tried to get up. She just gave him a gentle push and he fell straight back down onto his padded butt. "Babies don't walk, my princess." She lectured and kissed his nose. "Now build with your blocks or play with your dollies. Mommy has got to go get you a bottle ready. If I come back and you're standing up again I'll have to give you some good old fashioned spanks, little missy!" She said as she walked off. She was gone for just under five minutes, and when she returned, she immediately looked at her baby to see if any progress had been made. She was holding a big bottle of warm milk, ready to feed him. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After being effortlessly pushed down and talked down to like a tantrumming child, my heart only pounded further with anger as I watched her saunter out of the room. 
“I’ll show you you bitch!” I whisper under my breath. 
I force my body forward, forced to crawl on the ground given my painfully numb limbs. I crawled past the girly pink blocks and dolls towards wall of the playroom. I held onto one block as I pushed my arms against the side of the wall before forcing my feet under me, trying to stand as best as I could, holding one pink block in my right hand. 
I waited anxiously and the moment she stepped into the doorway I made my love! 
“Ahhh!” I screamed, forcing my upper body to move as I through the block as hard as I could towards her. Unfortunately it wasn’t much as the block thudded on the ground, bouncing until it collided somewhat gently with her shin. 

Anya was quite amused when she watched this little baby make his attack. She let out a soft chuckle as the block collided with her leg. "Very nice try." She said in a condescending tone, before kneeling down to his level and pulling him onto her lap before putting the bottle in his mouth. He could struggle all he wanted, but she was stronger, and she kept him still while he drank the bottle. It was at least warm and felt good in his belly that still only had that one bowl of porridge in it! When he had managed to down the whole bottle, she pulled him over her lap, pulled down his diaper to expose his butt, and gave him a few good spankings. "This is not good behaviour! You are a baby and you will crawl, and not stand!" She said harshly. She didn't seem to be angry about the block thing at all, since it had done nothing, but she was mad that he had dared to defy her after she gave him such explicit instructions! When she was done, she sat him back down and gave him a little frown. "Are we ready to behave now, princess?" She asked sternly. She was not going to take any of his crap.

My anger only intensified as I watched her laugh off my admittedly feeble attack. However, it was quickly replaced with fear as she stalked towards me. 

"S-stay back! I don't want y-Ahhh!" i screamed as she effortlessly pulled me against her body and into her lap, before I could utter another word of defiance the rubber nipple of the bottle was pressed between my lips, silencing my cries as a gush of warm milk erupted from the tip. I reluctantly swallowed, for fear of drowning, but also silently enjoying the warm, sweet taste. Although, by the time the bottle was full I felt my stomach feel much much fuller. 

Sat in her lap with a much fuller belly, i barely objected until i was over her lap, and the spanking began!

"Ah! Ah!! AH!!!" i wailed as she smacked my bare bottom, leaving it red and stinging as she scolded me from above before lowerin me back to the ground.

"N-No!" I manged to get out, trying to fight back tears given the cirumstances of having just been bottlefed and spanked by this woman, "I will not behave! And I'm not damn princess! Just let me go!" 

Anya scowled as her baby continued to curse and yell and refuse her help. She gave him another ten swats, and checked to see if his demeanour had improved. Seeing that it hadn't, she shot him a glare... Before she smirked a bit and decided to do something devilish. Something that would drive home the point of him being a baby, and being completely dependent on her and her mercy. She decided to leave him in that playroom unable to change himself. In order for that to happen, she took his hands, placed big mittens over them, and then patted his back. "You just sit here and play a bit, yes?" She whispered. "Remember, if you need mommy's help, my sweet little girl, you may always call for me and I'll hear. I've got cameras everywhere to make sure nothing happens with you." She explained with a big smile, her voice dripping with a sickly sweet, venomous tone. She locked him in the playroom, and trotted off to watch the cameras. She knew he would need to pee, or even better, poop eventually. He wouldn't be able to get the diaper off by himself, and he sure as hell couldn't unlock the door without the key. She was excited to see him break and ask for help. 

There was nothing I could do as she effortlessly swatted my rear, leaving my ass sore, but I knew I couldn't give up!

"I'm not... I'm not gonna let you.. do this," i said fighting tears as I expected more spankings. 

But to my surprise, they never came. Instead I watched as she slipped the mittens on my hands, bid me an overly sweet goodbye, and walked out of the room. Leaving me alone. 

"Wh-what the hell was that?" I say to myself as I try to make sense of her strange change in tone. 

I try not to think on it as I try get my bearings. I find the door locked, and with no other door or window, i was truly stuck.

"Does she just expect me to wait in here?" I think. 

Just ast he thought crosses my mind, I feel my stomach gurgle, and suddenly notice my bladder is remarklably full. 

"Oh no... she doesn't expect me to... use this diaper right?"

Anya smiled eagerly as she watched the camera, her darling little sissy doll walking around- or rather, waddling around- bored and ignoring his toys. Anya knew it was only a matter of time... And when she heard the grumbling through the baby monitor, and saw the look of realisation on his face, her smile widened. "Oh yes... There's a smart little girl..." she murmured to herself. As much as she was somewhat content to just watch him mess himself from the camera, she decided it would be a whole lot more fun to go in and see the action, so, when his potty dance got especially frantic, she casually strolled into the playroom once more and sat down on the rocking chair, watching him curiously. "How is it going in here, princess?" She said with a big grin, ignoring his pleading stares. 

My mind was foggy with distress as I felt my stomach and bladder aching for release. I was so preoccupied by keeping myself from messing that I didn't even notice my tormentress strut in until she was sat in the rocking chair, smiling from ear to ear at my distress.

"P-please," i stammered out, the concern evident on my face as I waddled to her, "Please I... really really... really need to go to the bathroom!"

I knew i couldn't hold much longer as I dropped to my knees before her, praying she'd so pity on me

She slowly got out of the chair and kneeled down to his level. "It's alright sweetheart." She whispered and wiped his teary eyes. "I'm not stopping you from going, you can let go whenever you need to. You'll need to get used to it anyway, princess. You'll be wearing these from now on, being my baby doll and everything." She said and chuckled. She then lifted him up, and sat on the chair with him on her lap, making it clear that she was really going to make him soil himself, not only in front of her, but on her lap and everything! "Go ahead... Just relax." She whispered and put her hands up his dress, gently tickling his stomach as he squirmed and cried. 

I felt a moment of relief as she kneeled down, seemign to console me, but it was quickly evaporated by her words. 

'She really just sees me as a baby doll,' I thought to myself in shock, 'I'm just a toy for her to play with!'

I was too wrapped up in the terrible realization to fight back as she effortlessly lifted me, placing me atop her lap as she held me close as my body betrayed me!

"Oh god no!" I groaned, tears in my eyes as the pressure and pain was too much!

Atop her lap the laxatives did their job and my bladder gave way as I emptied into the diaper. The relief was profound, but he humilation and terror of having wet and mess a diaper was beyond belief.

Anya smiled when she felt the boy finally release. She then stood up and held the smelly princess up to her chest. She then carried him out to the living room, content to have her little plaything primed and ready. She turned the television on and began to massage his poopy diaper, not particularly caring that he seemed quite distressed by this. "Doesn't it feel nice, hm, sweetie?" She whispered. She gave no hint of when she was going to change him, if she was going to at all. It wasn't any small mess either... Any bigger and surely there would have been some sort of blow out! She continued to squeeze and poke and tickle at the diaper, happy to watch his face shift from emotion to emotion. 

Tears began truly cascading down my cheeks once the last of my mess was released into the diaper. The feeling was horrible, squishy and gross as I only desired to get as far away from the mess as possible. I looked to the woman for comfort but she just seemed happy as she started walking off and away from the nursery. I cringed with each step as the mess squished and moved around me, especially as she massaged the diaper with her hands. 

"P-please," i begged as she poked the diaper, trying to not lose what little control I had left as I pled up to her, "Please take it off!"

When she heard the boy begin to cry and beg, she sighed. As much as she liked him being embarrassed and nervous, she didn't like him being distraught. She slowly stood up, picking him up and holding him against her chest. "Alright sweetheart. We can get you changed." She whispered and carried him to the big changing table in the bathroom. She laid him down and began the process, lifting up his skirt, removing the tapes, and pulling the big squishy thing off of him. She then carefully unlocked the cage around his member. Before she continued, seeing as how he was still quite upset, she frowned and kissed the top of his head, offering him a pacifier and a stuffed animal. "Here you are..." she murmured, before going to finish up the job. 

I actually found myself clinging to her chest as she carried me towards the bathroom with the promise of removing the horribly filled diaper. I didn't even try to fight her as she laid me down, lifting the embarrassing garment that was the skrirt and pulled hte diaper off. I cringed with discomfort as it slid away, but was relieved once it was off. I gasped as I felt her remove the accursed cage from my penis, a small relief given the horrible circumstance. But I watchd as she paused handing me the pacifier and a pink teddy bear. 

"Th-thank you..." I managed to weakly respond.  

I of course was still furious over the fact she had done this to me, but in this moment I was just relieved to be out of the diaper. But I was of course not going to use the babyish toys, dropping them off the side of the changing table.

Anya noticed that he didn't take her gifts, and she nearly said something... But his cute little 'thank you' made her forget all about any anger she was feeling. Her heart melted and she gave him a loving smile, finishing up cleaning the mess away from his skin. She then wiped a thick layer of cooling cream all over him, before applying a good layer of powder, and placing another diaper on him. She was so happy by him showing her some sort of affection that she forgot to put the cage back on. She lifted him back up and held him close, rocking him ever so gently. "What's your name, pumpkin? I don't think I ever caught it." She whispered and stroked his hair. She walked him out of the bathroom and through the corridor back to the kitchen, prepared to get him another meal for behaving so well, and for filling up a diaper. It surely made him hungry, after all. 

I closed my eyes as she began the cleaning. Praying, wishing I was anywhere but here as she wiped away my mess, replacing the horrendous feeling with her soft, large hands lotioning and sealing my lower body in yet another diaper. 

'At she came to her sense about the cage,' I thought to myself as she finished taping the new diaper and lifted me up. 

"D-Daniel," I respond carefully, "My name is Daniel... not princess.... or baby doll... or anything else you've called me."

I blushed as I gave off a bit of attitude, but not anger or yelling, as i feared what sort of reaction that would bring out of her

"Daniella... What a lovely name." She cooed and smiled. "A perfect name for a little princess." She said and sat him down in a big high chair. "I hope you don't mind eating plenty of home cooking, Daniella, because I love to spoil my little girl." She chuckled and went to the stove to make him a nice healthy, yet delicious lunch. She also made sure to spike it with some laxative powder when she was sure he wasn't watching. When the meal was finished, she put it in a big bowl, and then began to feed him, all the while humming and giving him a gentle look that showed she was very happy he wasn't crying any longer. 

I frowned as she practically renamed me with a more feminine version of my own. 

"That's not my name," i grumbled as she set me in a bright pink and purple high chair, locking me in place. 

Despite the fact I was rather hungry, espcially after emptying my bowels, I was not willing to let her feed me as she brought eh freshly made food over, bringing a spoonful of some Russian home made food before me.

"N-no" I grumbled, keeping my mouth shut as she brought it against my lips, "I can feed myself."

She frowned when she saw him being fussy. "Daniella, you mustn't be rude to mommy." She stated and grabbed his chin, pulling his mouth open and placing the spoon inside. It tasted heavenly... Nice and hot and fresh- better than he had eaten in ages. Especially since this was only the second meal he had eaten in this place, while he was still weak from his travels. Taking advantage of him enjoying this bite so much, she smiled and tilted her head. "Come on, open up cutie, I'll give you more." She cooed and got him another spoonful, holding it up to his lips and tempting him with the smell. 

"Hey n-mphh!" I tried to object as she grabbed my chin and shoveled the spoon in. I went to spit it out, but as the savory taste hit me I paused. 

'Oh my god,' I thought, slowly chewing, 'That's.... really good."

I swallowed, my stomach thankful for the sustinance as I was still eager for more food. I watched her raise the spoonful once again, offering it to me as I blushed. 

"Maybe just... a bit more," i said before openign my mouth and accepting the bite of food

Anya noticed how he was immediately smitten by the taste, and she smiled softly, her heart racing. She prided herself on her cooking, so she was very glad that he enjoyed it. She fed him bite after bite, noting how he was becoming less and less combative with each new spoonful. When at last the boy was all done, Anya scooped him up and held him close, giving him a few pats on the back until he let out a good burp. She giggled and shook her head. "Goodness, Daniella..." she teased softly and carried him to the living room. She decided to reward him for his behaviour by letting him watch a little television. Of course, all of the channels were in Russian, but she turned on the subtitles for him. "Now you just sit here on my lap and relax, alright cutie?" She whispered and began to play with his hair that had been fitted with extensions to make it seem like he was a long-haired little girl. 

Each bite was like heaven in my mouth as I eagerly chewed and swallowed bite after bite until my stomach was full. I felt like I may fall into a food coma as I slumped in the high chair, basking in the joys of a finally full stomach. I didn't even think twice until as she picked me up and patted my back.

'What is she-' i thought, interrupted as a loud belch escaped my lips as I blushed. 

My cheeks redenned further with her playful teasing as she carried me off the couch. I tried to get comfortable atop her lap as the strange television show went on, having difficulty  keeping up even despite the subtitles. But the most distracting part was her playing with my hair, or rather the strange extensions that were attached to my head. 

"Um.... could you uh.... take those out... please," i said blushing as i gestured to my long hair, "I uh.... it makes me look too...girly." 

Anya hummed and watched as her little baby squirmed around on her lap, watched the TV show, got bored, and then turned to her with the saddest, most pathetic puppy dog face in the world. "Oh you poor little girl..." she murmured and slowly took out the extensions and the Bobby pins, freeing him from his hairy prison. When at last it was just his hair, Anya nodded slowly and ran a hand through it. "That's alright... I think pixie cuts look cute on little girls." She said with a little grin. "Besides, I'll make sure to take care of it so it grows out nice and long!" She stated before moving her hands back to hug his waist and keep him trapped on her lap. "Are you sleepy, my little princess?" She asked when she finally noticed his eyes struggling to remain open. 

I let out a content sigh of relief as she began pulling out the Bobby pins holding the extensions in place. I immediately felt relief across my scalp as they were pulled off and away, leaving my own natural hair. It was still long for boys standards, just having not gotten a haircut in some time. But it was better than the long foreign hair that had further feminized me. 
“Th-thank you,” I shyly said, ignoring the pixie cut and good girl comments, just relieved to win some small battle. Even if she had just let me win. 
Once it was finished, I was effortlessly pulled towards her body, held tightly by her powerful arms. As the boring television went on and I became accustomed to the warmth of her body, I could feel my eyelids begin to droop. 
“Um I’m… a bit tired,” I said sheepishly, “Maybe I could go to bed?” 
‘Perhaps a chance to sneak out,’ I thought to myself, ‘surely once she’s asleep I might be able to find a car or something I could use to escape to the nearest town for help?’

Anya held her sweet little baby doll and bounced him gently, until she noticed how sleepy he was getting. His little rosy cheeks and his pouty lips only added to the supreme cuteness that made her heart melt. She was a strict mommy, but she wasn't heartless. So, when her baby asked her so kindly if he could go to bed, she gave him a loving smile and a nod, before pulling him up, and carrying him to the nursery. She made sure he was still completely dry, and then she laid him down in the crib, covering him in the warm blankets and giving him a pacifier to suck on and a stuffed dog to hug. When she was content with how comfy he looked, she nodded and leaned down, placing a kiss on his forehead. She then gasped. "Goodness I almost forgot! I can't let you scratch up that sweet little face in your sleep!" She stated and placed the mittens back on his hands. "There we are... safe and sound. Good night my little princess." She whispered and turned the lights off, leaving the room and closing the door.