LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hi everyone. I have been to this site a few times but never gotten registered and posted. I am a 30 yr old Abie Mommy with a sissy abie husband. I joined in hopes of hearing others experiences and sharing ours. We have been Mommy/abie for almost 4 yrs of our 8 yr marriage.I keep him in cloth mostly but we do use disposables as well. It's nice to be registered and over here now. ;)

Scarlet

Hi everyone. I have been to this site a few times but never gotten registered and posted. I am a 30 yr old Abie Mommy with a sissy abie husband. I joined in hopes of hearing others experiences and sharing ours. We have been Mommy/abie for almost 4 yrs of our 8 yr marriage.I keep him in cloth mostly but we do use disposables as well. It's nice to be registered and over here now. ;)

Scarlet

Hi Scarlet, Welcome to you and your Husband. Everyone has a story or experience and willing to tell it. You or your hubby drop by sometime. I'm always willing to have a chat. Later. Sticks

• 1 month later...

Scarlet

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com