LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The lost childhood (private me and thetypicalrussianparent)

They all thanked her and then walked out. Anna and Kristoff slowly came out of hiding and casually strolled by, acting like it was a happy accident that they ran into Elsa... Who looked upset. "What's wrong?" Anna asked and frowned. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts on a smile* I’m fine just a little tired expected that and kristoff next time you spy maybe wash yourself off before I could smell the reindeer on u from a mile away 

He scoffed. "Hey she made me do it!" He said and frowned deeply. Anna gave his shoulder a light punch. "I only did it because I was worried! And I was right to be! They were so horrible to you!" She said and turned to Elsa, grabbing her hands. 

She frowned and turned to Kristoff for help. He frowned and crossed his arms. "Elsa, she's your sister. She has a right to know, and she has a responsibility to help you." "I'm tired of you keeping secrets from me." Anna whispered and teared up. 

Anna chased after her and stood in front of the locked door, starting to cry. Kristoff frowned and gave her a hug. "Hey, it's okay..." He said and shook his head. "You're doing your best, she's just..." He sighed. "Something's really wrong with her. She's seen a lot." Anna nodded slowly and nuzzled against his chest. "I wish there was something I could do." She said pitifully. Kristoff shook his head. "There is something you can do..." He said and gestured to the door. Anna sighed and knocked. "Elsa please don't shut me away! Please let me in!"

*visibly stunned and steps back a bit* Anna I do not need to talk to u nor do I want too I’ve already explained that nothings wrong now let me go *harshly shakes off ur arm brushing past kristoff*

Kristoff saw this and blocked the door. "This is crazy! You two need to sit here and talk, and I'm not moving until you do!" He stated firmly. Anna grabbed Elsa and tried to drag her back to the bed. "I just want to know why you're so upset! I want to help you! I love you!"