LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The lost childhood (private me and thetypicalrussianparent)

Set after frozen 1

She had done it Elsa was queen Anna was saved and had a new boyfriend she could do this she had for 18 years after all, she was… as an involuntary whimper escaped her it’s not that this hadn’t been happening for nearly 2 decades she rationalized pulling her blanket around her shaking frame more as she tried to sleep, amusing herself by making silly shapes and an ice plane to hover around her she was a monster her parents had all but said as much she didn’t deserve comfort nor would she ask, she could handle this she was meant to be an example as she strained to keep her eyes shut in a sleepless stuper til morning

• Mommysbabyboy changed the title to The lost childhood (private me and thetypicalrussianparent)
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna was quietly walking down the hall after getting herself something to drink before bed. It had been a long day, and she was ready to pass out, get some good rest, and have another day of adventure and excitement. She paused in place when she heard some odd noises around her... It wasn't like anything she had heard before. Maybe the creaking of a staircase or the whipping of the wind outside... But whatever it was, it seemed to be coming from Elsa's room. She worried that she would disturb her sister, still having reservations about their shaky relationship... But she was more worried that something was wrong! So, she felt he door, and it was unlocked, so she pushed it open and looked around. "Elsa?" She asked quietly. 

*exaggerated stretching and blinking but not to far she’d become really good at it because of her parents (not that they checked on her much so that was fortunate she thought) A a Anna what’s up do you need something? 

Oh just nervous about being queen I guess but the excited nervous ya know *flashes a disarming smile giving her a quick hug* but I’ll be fine i promise now I’d say we’re both pretty tired and kristoffs probably wondering where u r but i appreciate u checking on me

She gently lifted the woman's face, staring her in her eyes. "You don't have to lie to me Elsa... I'm not a child you need to protect. We're sisters, and it's my job to help you just as much as it's your job to help me. If something was really wrong... you would tell me, wouldn't you?" She asked and frowned. 

She gave her a small smile and nodded. "Good night Elsa." She whispered. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said and finally made her way back to her room. She sat down in bed and started to ramble on to the half asleep man next to her about how worried she was, that something was clearly wrong with her sister. 

*elsa wakes up bright and early not that she had ever slept, to make them some chocolate pancakes it’s the least she could do after the trouble she caused as she enjoyed her coffee in the coldness of the day* ahh nothing like a good roast on a brisk day I do hope they like my cooking though (she had a lot of time to practice though unfortunately she mostly ate alone as she enjoyed her small plate of pancakes* yep todays gonna be a good day

Anna dragged Kristoff out of bed when she woke up and heard the clattering down in the kitchen. He looked at her like she was crazy, as he hadn't really understood the big deal about the night before. She saw Elsa there at the table and smiled. "You made us breakfast?" She asked curiously and sat down next to her. Kristoff tiled his head. "This is... Certainly something. Thanks." He said and dug straight in. 

That I did I already had mine sorry I just got up early so I figured I’d treat you guys i also fed Sven I’ve got some meetings today sorry again but you two will have fun and tonight i thought we could play charades

Anna frowned a bit and took her hand. "I didn't hear about any meetings today... What sort of meetings are you having?" She asked curiously. "Don't you want someone else from here to be there?" She continued to press. "I mean... What if you lose control over your powers again?" 

Ya I just got word this morning it’s a bummer I know and I thought I would be but honestly no though i appreciate the sentiment but the good news this could really increase trade and I don’t have to leave for about an hour 

Anna frowned and turned to Kristoff for some sort of help. He stared between them with a dumb look for a few seconds before clearing his throat. "Well- Elsa-" he said. "I think we just, you know, you're not really all the way in control of everything... Maybe you should let one of us come with you? Anna doesn't have anything going on today, and neither do I." 

That’s sweet and I promise I’ll send a message if I need anything but I also also krisstof as the queen of arendale that I’m in complete control of my powers so as queen I order u Anna and you krisstof to have fun today and don’t worry one bit about me *her voice taking on a playful tone*

Anna sighed in defeat and shook her head. "Fine." She reluctantly stated as Elsa walked off. She then turned to Kristof and gave him a little playful grin of her own. "We should follow her, make sure she stays out of trouble." She said and quickly stood up. "We've got to be quiet so she doesn't notice!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him after her to follow after her sister, trying to be as stealthy as possible. If nothing else, it would be fun to see her sister making am important deal. 

Your grace elsa bowed greeting the king of saddle Arabia, taking a seat at the head waving to the dignertaries as she blinked a few times (a little trick she learned from her youth) thank you for arranging this meeting, to start I’d like to hear everyone’s proposal as to why you should trade with arendale since some of you offer the same thing I’ll choose the top five go….. 

Anna and Kristoff peeked in through the windows, careful not to make a sound as they listened in. The trade offers ranged from precious jewels to dried fruits and spices, to naval vessels... The queen had a lot to choose from. It's just... They were all males, and they didn't seem to take her seriously enough.

Thank u all for your presentations and diligence I’d definitely keep all of you in mind if one falls through but I think we’ll go with huffington navy jemanias gemstones smearnoff baked goods the expedition of adventurous hunterers and Landry games ,congratulations but before we dismiss any objection or questions?

"Are the rumours true?" One asked quietly. "Are you a witch?" Some others seemed to murmur in agreement. "I heard she drove her parents to madness and that's how they died." One particularly angry man from a group that hadn't been chosen accused. 

Also I assure you sir if you continue this outburst I’ll not only make sure arendale doesn’t see u nor your countrymen again but also no country except the poorest among us let’s say weselton trade with you again now sit down

Anna was furious about this man trashing her sister like that! If Kristoff hadn't put his hand over her mouth and kept her quiet, she would have revealed their hiding spot and made things even worse! The meeting thankfully settled down and continued as normally, but both of the spies could tell that Elsa was truly hurt by these comments.