LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My house, my rules. private with me and typicalrussianparent

Timmy liked horror movies as well as a good action movie as there's nothing like a good scare or an explosion to help wind down after a long day on the daily grind, this horror movie particular he heard was very good and scary he recently had done it but hadn't had time to watch it due to having to move so the jump scares really got to him. Then came one particular jump scare, he felt the build up of it, but then he felt the need to pee before he could reach for the controller to pause the movie it happened, after that jump scare his bladder gave out again and he let out a scream sharper louder than anything that was on the TV.

Anya could tell the moment it was about to happen, and she quickly stood up to avoid the flood. Thankfully her couch was leather and the pee just all puddled up underneath him and dripped down onto the floor. She immediately went into damage control mode and leaned down, pausing the movie and pulling him into a hug, not caring that it put her dress at risk. "Sh... You're safe, it's just a movie." She said quickly, stroking his hair and leading him to the bathroom yet again. "You know dear..." she said and bit her lip. "I think it might be good if we considered perhaps... Moving to something with just a bit more padding, until you can control yourself better?" She suggested as he cried on the toilet like a child. 

Timmy was horrified he didn't know what was happening to his body this was the third accident he had in just one day was he sick, did he need to go to a hospital, he just did not know and that sacred absolutely terrified him. He started to cry like a baby, and like before it only got worse when Miss Braginskaya hugged him and comforted him like he was a small child not even carrying that her dress would get wrecked.

He was taken to the bathroom again and right before he could hear the drip drip dripping, of his wet pants, after being sit on the toilet crying like a child, "I-I need to go to the Urgent Care o-or sob the Hospital sob I-I-I don't know what's wrong with me I-I am s-so sorry I-I want mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." He didn't know why he said that it just came out.

Anya shook her head and squeezed him close. "Oh dear oh dear oh dear!" She said with a loving baby voice. "There there, don't worry... I'm right here, I'll take care of everything." She reassured him as he wailed and begged for a mommy. She lifted him up against her and held him tightly. He was small enough that she could hold him easily. She rubbed his back and rocked him until he stopped crying, then she sat the soggy boy back down and filled up the tub, as was their normal procedure. "Yes, I'm afraid if you keep up at this rate, you'll definitely need some training pants to make sure you don't have to get a bath so often!" She said and stroked his cheek. "I'll get you some clothes, and you get yourself in that bathtub, alright dear?" She whispered softly and walked off to get him a new outfit... And a pair of the padded training pants. 

When Miss Braginskaya picked him up, Timmy could not help but cry more in her chest afterward felt like eternity he finally stopped crying it was gently put back on the toilet, he was then told that he would have to were some sort protection at first he tried to protest but he stopped himself he already had wet himself for third time and our freedom while push his luck with his landlord/roommate.

After Miss Braginskaya had left the bathroom he got undressed and then got into the tub for the third time today, he then scrubbed himself cursing every moment before getting out the tub. He then walked to his room were Miss Braginskaya was waiting for him. 

Meanwhile Anya had got out a pair of black training pants, she had gotten others that were more cuter with designs but she figured animal prints and even one with picture of smiling clouds and suns, but she decide to use the black ones as they were more easily explainable than the others.

She gave him a soft smile as he entered the room, looking so sad and so afraid. She approached him and gave him a gentle hug. "Don't worry... It's alright..." she whispered. "Come on now, get these on." She nodded and slowly started to help him into the training pants. They were bulky, sure, but not so bulky as to keep him from fitting into his clothes. She carefully helped him into the rest of his clothes as well, as she was already getting far too protective of him. When he was all dressed, she nodded slowly. "There you are dear..." she whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead before taking him back to the kitchen so she could get him some dinner. When he sat, he could absolutely feel the thick underwear under his butt... It was completely humiliating! And she didn't react even a bit to it! It defied all of the expectations of normal society... 

When Timmy saw the black training pants he almost broke down crying again it looked absolutely humiliating any question how come she had something like this, but the same time he didn't really have the energy or the right mindset the question it.

He did have enough energy to fuss when she helped him in them and help him in getting dressed, it was all so humiliating and didn't really help with his mindset. When he was at last dress he was taken into the dining room for dinner, walking felt awkward especially how the thick underwear hugged his bottom and privates which made him feel more humiliated and slightly aroused which only made him more humiliated and more upset.

Anya frowned and gave him a tight hug when he was all dressed. "Don't worry... it's just until you can control yourself again, I'm sure you won't need them for very long." She whispered and took him to eat. She plated the big dinner for him and got him a cup of milk that was nice and full of the diuretics. She wasn't sure how long she should wait until moving on to laxatives, but she figured she would get him fully used to peeing himself at all hours of the day before she moved on. She then got her own meal and sat across from him, eating her food. "It's alright... I'm sure it was just the scary movie. Maybe it was a bit too much for you, hm?" She said and shrugged. She then just watched as he nibbled at his food and sipped at his milk. He looked a bit more relaxed halfway into dinner, and she was glad for it too. He needed to get used to being a little diaper wearing baby, and this was a good start. 

She also knew that he probably go to the doctor so she'd have to be careful with the diuretics and soon the laxatives, she didn't want her plan to be found out so soon. Timmy meanwhile ate his food he was still pretty upset with his accidents and the fact he was reduced the training pants, but at the same time the meal was good and he was starting to feel better. After eating he then got up and cleared his place, "h-how about I do the dishes Miss Braginskaya a-and you go and relax?" Timmy offered with a blush trying to make amends for what he did.

Anya smiled as he finished up his meal and then took his dishes from him. "Oh no sweetheart, you just go sit down and I'll take care of everything for you." She promised and stroked his cheek. "You're in no place to be dealing with breakable things, you're shaking like a leaf." She whispered and led him to the living room, turning on a nice family friendly movie for him before turning back to the kitchen and washing everything up. She hummed softly, occasionally glancing back at him to make sure he wasn't too upset. She hated to see him so sad. So, when she was done, she went to him and sat by him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked softly. 

Timmy pouted but he knew she was right he was in no place to handle breakable objects especially in his condition, plus she was already fine with the accidents he didn't want to push his luck so decide to do what she said and watch some family friendly movie.

As Timmy watched the movie he started to feel sleepy he just felt so exhausted from everything he decided to just lay down just for a few seconds, luckily he discovered that the couch could recline so laying back only intending to rest his eyes, unfortunately he went right to sleep his thumb again going into his mouth, in fact he was so sound asleep he didn't wake up when Miss Braginskaya put as hand on his shoulder and talked to him.

She smiled and pulled him into a hug when she realised he was fast asleep. He was such a cute little thing and she needed to protect him at all costs. After a while of cuddling, she slowly stood up, and carried her sweet little boy to his room. He felt so warm and soft against her... She couldn't wait until she could hold him like this day and night. She laid him in his bed and tucked him in gently, then she placed just about a million kisses all over his face, and left him to get some rest, knowing that he likely would never have a dry night again. But this time, she wouldn't have to change all of his bedding and bathe him every time, so she was happy. She then went to her room, and decided to get some rest as well. 

By the time morning came Timmy was already wet, luckily it wasn't as bad as the other three times, he'd still need a change though and like before he had not woken up. Maybe it was because he was exhausted yesterday, maybe it was the good meal he had or maybe it was the warm blanket he was covered in, who knows but he slept like a baby and just like a baby his thumb was in his mouth. But unlike a real baby the little man was hard.

Anya woke up early and went to check on her little prince. No big puddle, thankfully, but she could smell the pee from a mile away. She sat down next to him and watched him as he sucked his thumb and snored ever so softly. She kissed his soft, pink cheeks and then went to fix him some breakfast. She hummed as she made a classic breakfast of French toast and sunny side up eggs and a little cup of mixed fruit. She completed the meal with a glass of orange juice laced with a sprinkle of diuretics. She figured after he went to the doctors, and they told him nothing seemed wrong, would she start with the laxatives. When he woke up, she turned to him with a big smile. "Good morning Timmy." 

When Timmy woke up he was confused on how he was in bed wondered the last thing he remembered was closing his eyes on the couch, he his trainer thought was interrupted when he checked to see if he was wet, he let out a groan of frustration when he saw it, luckily it wasn't that bad but what made it worse was the fact that he was hard.

"Fuck I-I hope this is not a new kink or something like that." he said to himself a bit frustrated, being a vanilla as his old roommate said did not help him at all. After getting up he decided to take the sheets off the bed, but soon he saw that there was a plastic liner on the bed which only made him more frustrated and embarrassed, but least the mattress wasn't ruined so he had to take a bit of humiliation.

After getting himself cleaned up he got dressed in the pair of boxers, blue jeans and a brown long sleeve shirt, he then headed to the dining room where he saw Miss Braginskaya there smiling, "morning." he quietly grumbled before sitting down and pouting looking like a big kid and not a grown man.

Anya noticed that he was in a different outfit, and she felt a bit upset. She hated not getting to be the one to change him! Especially when it was clear he wasn't going to wear the training pants without her coaxing! She sighed and sat by him, rubbing his back. "Timmy, you look sad, and you're not wearing what you wore when you went to bed." She said softly. "You had another accident didn't you?" She chided an shook her head. "I don't know why you're so ashamed of these things when I'm right here to help you!" She explained and gestured to his food. "Now you just eat up. I know you're not wearing training pants, and you clearly need them, so once you get done eating there I'll get you a pair. I know it must be hard for you to put one on by yourself..." she whispered and watched as he nibbled at the food on his plate, his cheeks bright red as she spoke to him just like a toddler. When she saw that he was pitching a tent however... Her eyes widened a bit. She didn't say anything... But boy did it make her feel good. If he liked this... So much the better!

Timmy's face red with embarrassment his morning accident and the training pants were mentioned, "Please d-don't I need to wear something grown up before I head out to the Urgent Care." He told Miss Braginskaya before finishing his breakfast although he only ate half of it as he wanted to get to the Urgent Care as quickly as possible.

She took his hand. "What if you have an accident while you're at the doctor's office hm?" She explained, taking the spoon from him and making him eat the rest of the food before taking him to the bedroom and making him put on one of the plain black training pants. "I'll drive you, my car is a lot safer, and you're too upset to be trusted to drive yourself." She murmured and patted his head. She led him out to the car, sat him in the passenger's seat, and drove him to the nearby clinic, the whole while trying to reassure him that everything was alright, and that no matter what she would support him. 

• Like 1

At first Timmy protested he was kind of getting tired of this motherly thing, "saying he was fine and he could drive himself, but Miss Braginskaya was adamant she then got him to eat most of his food and had him change his boxes to the training pants, she even took him to the urgent care, but Timmy was absolutely firm that he wanted to be in there by himself and didn't need anyone.

She respected his decision as he went into the office and then went to the bathroom, unknown to her that had taking a pair of his boxers with him changed in the bathroom changing into them before seeing the doctor after a few tests, the doctor also said he needed to get a shot for cold and flu season.

Timmy hated then shot but he decided to do it and get out of the way, unfortunately when he saw the needle his bladder gave out again making him wet himself in front of the doctor.

Anya waited in the lobby for him, of course concerned for him being there all by himself. She got up straight away when she saw the doctor coming out to find her. She rushed over with wide eyes. "Is he okay?" She asked fearfully as she was led back to see him... And he was soaked, and crying, and calling out her name! She gasped in horror and helped him up to his feet. "Oh you poor little thing..." she said and shook her head. "Did you take off your training pants?" She asked with a sad frown. Seeing his avoidance, she nodded and reached into her purse, pulling out a new pair of shorts and a pair of clean training pants. "Here... I brought these just in case. It's a good thing I did, too!" She said and wiped his teary eyes. "He's been having a very rough time, doctor." She murmured as he walked off to change. "Yes... It can be very hard to adjust to such a thing. All of the tests we ran came back normal... Perhaps his bladder is just particularly weak, and stress is making things worse." The doctor explained. Anya nodded slowly and waited for her little angel to return. But... He still needed to get that shot. 

Anya she had decided to come into the Urgent Care and waited for Timmy in the lobby and in case she needed him and she was right when the doctor came I'll explain what happened, while the doctor said the tests were normal he did say that he would like to arrange some blood work done that would require Timmy to fast, but he said he'd give her the appointment papers later.

Meanwhile Timmy felt absolutely mortified as he went to the bathroom to change into a pair of shorts and the pair of training pants he was given as the pair he had own going to the doctor before changing in the bathroom, he used it to dry himself off.

The pair he was given was absolute humiliating and childish they were white with pictures of smiling clouds and suns on them. He let out a sob before putting both of them on after that he took a long time to calm himself down before coming back into the doctor's office to get the shot over with and to just head back home to cry.

Anya squeezed the poor thing into a hug and helped him up onto the newly cleaned seat. She held his hand tightly as he was given the shot, and then she had the doctor give him a lollipop as if he were a little kid! She smiled lovingly and took him out to the car. "You were so brave..." she whispered and helped him into the car. "We can do the blood test on another day since you're so afraid." She whispered and patted his back. She then drove him the long way home. She parked the car and then took him inside, sitting him down on the couch and pulling him into a big hug. "I'm sorry you had such a rough time..." she murmured. "It's alright buddy... I'm here. I'll take care of you." She promised as he broke down into her arms. "There there... let it all out... I'm right here, I won't judge you a bit." She mumbled and stroked his soft hair. "I'm going to take care of you."

After getting a shot he got in the back seat of Miss Braginskaya car and was driven back home, he wanted to immediately go to his room and cry, but Miss Braginskaya took him to the living room. sat him down before hugging him telling him that she was going to take care of him.

"B-But I-I don't wanna be taken care of I-I am a big boy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Timmy said crying his eyes out as Miss Braginskaya hugged him and tried to comfort him which only made him more upset.

Anya squeezed him and shook her head while he wailed and squeezed onto her. "Sh... Darling, don't be this way..." she begged and pulled him onto her lap and enveloping him with her strong arms. "I'm here... It's okay Timmy, nothing is wrong..." she whispered and kissed his cheek. When his crying slowed to soft sniffling, he stood up and hugged him to her chest, carrying him around while she hummed to him and tried to cheer him up. "Why don't you tell me what your favourite food is, hm? And I'll make it for dinner, just for you. For my brave boy who got his shots." 

Timmy was shocked on how easily he was picked up and carried like a toddler true he was kind of small for his age and Miss Braginskaya was bigger and definitely stronger than he was but still he should have proven to be a bit more difficult than this. "P-Please p-put me down, sniff I-I want a drink a-and a nap." Timmy wined out as he didn't feel up to eating lunch.