LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My house, my rules. private with me and typicalrussianparent

Anya woke up early and went to prepare breakfast. There were pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, hashbrowns... She really went all out. When it was all ready, she slowly went to his room and peeked in. She saw that he was still asleep and she took a few curious steps over to him... And the smell was clear as day! Not to mention the big wet stain all over his blankets, sheets, and even the mattress! He looked so cute in this state, with his thumb in his mouth and everything... She took a picture before leaning in and gently shaking his shoulder. "Timmy, wake up dear!" She said softly. 

Timmy some window of his mouth as he grumbled and slowly sat up at first he didn't know where he was or what was going on, but something didn't feel right he felt wet did he accidentally spilled something on the bed, soon memories of last night came and he realized he was in his new room. But as his eyes slowly adjusted he looked down before yelling out, "What the fuck?" what he saw he couldn't believe, he was in a wet bed, no more precisely he had wet the bed, soon he immediately was wide awake not seeing that Miss Braginskaya was in the room.

Her eyes flickered with anger as she heard him curse and ruin her perfect vision of a cute, innocent little boy. She approached him and tilted her head. "What's wrong, Timmy?" She asked softly, before her eyes drifted to the bed. Her eyes widened as she faked surprise. "Oh dear... I didn't know you were a bed wetter!" She exclaimed and shook her head. "Goodness, does this happen often?" She asked and carefully helped him up to his feet. He was still dripping down onto the floor! "We'll have to get all of this cleaned up..." she mumbled and shook her head. "Why don't you go take a bath and I'll get all of your bedding in the wash?" Well... At least she didn't seem that upset with him. 

When Timmy heard Miss Braginskaya it had to meet me with around and saw his landlord/roommate looking at him with surprise, "m-m-miss Braginskaya I-I sis know th-this is n-not what it l-looks like, I mean it is what it looks like but it's not what you think it's just I mean to me said going a mile minute trying and trying to come up with some excuse and apology at the same time. She then helped him up which made him blush as the full extent of what he did she saw as well as he saw.

His pants were absolutely soaked, to the point he was still dripping he was absolutely mortified his face Crimson with embarrassment as he fought against tears and humiliation. When Miss Braginskaya said he should go take a bath Timmy wasted no time to get out of the room as fast he could and head to the bathroom.

She watched him go, wishing he would stay so she could hug him and tell him that it was alright. Instead, however, she just sighed and went to clean it all up. She fit everything she could into the washing machine and started it up, then she returned to clean the mattress itself. Thankfully, she didn't care whether or not it was ruined, as this was only a temporary setup anyway. By the time she was satisfied with it all, she saw him come out of the bathroom in a towel, still all teary eyed and fearful looking. She frowned deeply. "Timmy... There's no need to be so upset..." she said quietly, offering him to take her hand for comfort. She had trouble believing that such a thing had never happened before considering how quickly he succumbed to the medicine... He didn't even wake up to pee!

When Timmy arrived in the bathroom he merely took off his clothes and just as quickly he got in the bathtub and turned on the shower portion of it taking the scented soap, he started to scrub himself, he then cursed himself for not taking any of the toiletries he had in his in one of his boxes with him, he then immediately followed up by cursing himself for what he did he couldn't wrap his head around it he hadn't wet the bed since he was a little kid.

Why he do that, did he ate too much, drink too much maybe it was just the stress of everything having to move so suddenly, was it sleeping in an unfamiliar place, he couldn't pick and he couldn't wrap his head around it. After having a nice hot shower he felt a little better he would have to really apologize and promise to pay for anything that was ruined, after he was washed he got out of the bathroom and he wrapped himself in a pink towel and came out unfortunately when he saw his wet clothes whoever comfort the hot shower gave him evaporated and tears were threatening his eyes again.

When Miss Braginskaya said it was okay and that look she was giving him only made him feel worse, he would understand anger but sympathy just made it even worse than just straight up anger. "I-I am so sorry I am sniff really sorry m-miss Braginskaya, I will pay for anything that was wrecked, I am so so sorry." Timmy said what felt like the thousands time.

She brought him into a hug when she saw him starting to cry, unable to hold back her strong motherly instincts. She shook her head and patted his wet hair. "Sh... It's alright Timmy. You don't have to be sad... It's all cleaned up now. There's no need to pay for anything." She said soothingly. She then moved to the closet and pulled out some clean clothes for him, since he seemed to be in no good mindset for doing so himself. And as much as she would have loved to give him a diaper right then and there... She knew better, so she let him wear his normal clothes, and then she took him to get a nice breakfast to hopefully cheer him up. "Here you are dear... Please eat up." She whispered and patted his back. "It's alright... I promise there's nothing to be upset about. It happens sometimes when you move somewhere unfamiliar." She soothed and rubbed his back. 

Timmy was  speechless when Miss Braginskaya patted his head and told him everything was okay and that he didn't need to pay for anything, she then get some clothes out for him and give them to him. Leaving the room to give Timmy privacy, he then got dressed took a few deep breaths and walked out of his room he walked to the dining room and saw the Fantastic breakfast she had made for him which only made him feel guilty for what he did to her bed.

But when he sat down to eat she whispered that everything was okay and then patted and rubbed his back it made him blush but somehow made him feel better as he started to eat slowly. Satisfied she went to check her special room that she had designed to get a few things like a plastic sheet and training pants she had got online although she would keep the training pants in her room until Timmy had two or three more accidents.

She left him to eat while she grabbed the rubber sheet. It was crinkly and bright blue... A very good step to get him used to his new life. She placed it on the mattress, then she made the bed with the newly cleaned bedding. When at last it was cleaned up and ready for him, she returned and sat down by him to gave her smaller portion of food and her cup of coffee. She had made sure to add a small amount of diuretic to his cup of orange juice. Nothing crazy, but enough to make it so that it was always POSSIBLE for him to have an accident. She wanted it to be his own doing... And considering how glued he was to his computer, she wouldn't be shocked if he ignored his needs until it was too late. When he finished his meal, she cleaned everything up for him, only letting him wipe the table as he had the night before. She then sent him to his room so he wouldn't be late for work. She gave him a soft smile as he walked off. "If you need anything, I'll be out here and you just call my name! I'll be there in an instant!" She promised and went to relax in her room. She was eager for the moment she could bring out those training pants... She couldn't wait for his embarrassed face, while she explained that it was necessary and that nothing was wrong with it. 

After breakfast Timmy felt a lot better the warm bath, the delicious food and wearing clean clothes really helped him getting back to normal. After breakfast he cleaned the table up and then went to his room he had a lot to do in there not just work but also setting everything up. He started to unpack everything and decorative the his room hanging a few paintings, some Landscaping paintings or a house or two, but the more interesting paintings two paintings old-time Nursery, two hobby horses paintings, he blushed when he hung them up he got them on sale with a picture of two women dancing with an elephant.

He then got his books and DVDs out before putting them in the bookshelf before lastly getting out his little robot toys that he set up on the shelf and his toiletries. After everything was perfect he then noticed that something was off about his bed, obviously the seats were changed but something fell off he then felt the top of his bed and felt the rubber sheets under the cloth sheets which him red with embarrassment, he had not needed rubber sheets since he was a little kid, but he figured it was only to keep Miss Braginskaya bed from getting wet which he had to just swallow his pride and accept it. Timmy then wet to the bathroom to brash his teeth.

1920s Art Print Flappers 1920 Vintage Flapper Wall Art Hand Drawn Illustration 1920s Wall Decor Dancing With Elephant image 2

Anya spent her day cleaning up the house- dusting, vacuuming, and especially fixing up the nursery for him. She was so excited she could burst! The smell of baby powder just made her heart soar... If only she didn't have to wait. When she at last had nothing else she could clean up, she returned to her room and watched him from the little camera she had installed. It was practically invisible to him, but it let her see the whole room. She quite liked the paintings he hung up... Especially the ones that looked particularly babyish. But he seemed to love the elephant one, and she took note of this. She would have to get him a stuffed elephant for his real room... It might help the first few nights staying in a crib. She quickly placed an order for one online, and then went back to watching him. He was so silly, not taking any breaks between big tasks, just working himself to exhaustion! She shook her head, wishing she could go in there and scold him without seeming creepy. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she hopped on his computer and started with the tax documents. It wasn't at all thrilling to watch... That childish look of his completely went away while she did it! Well, it wasn't all that bad... It did make her realise that he would still need a lunch, and so she quickly went to prepare him one. 

After getting his teeth brushed Timmy got back in his room and focused on his work, he started to zone as he focused going through taxes and bank statements and that sort of thing. He then felt the need to pee, but he ignored it normally when he was doing this kind of work he always put going to the bathroom or eating on the back burner until the work was done a bad habit of his. But this time things would be different as he felt his bladder build up from holding it, when a knock came to the door he got up to answer it. 

It was Miss Braginskaya probably knocking to get him for lunch witch was good as he needed to go to the bathroom, but as he got up he felt something warm in his pants, it only took him a second to realize what was happening when he looked down he saw that he was wetting himself, "What wait no." He said as he crossed his legs to stop unfortunately it didn't work as more pee forced its way out, "no no no no no noooooo."

Anya opened the door slowly and peeked in, only to watch him pee right onto the floor beneath him! When he crossed his legs, it only made it worse as the pee traveled down his legs, into his socks, dripping down and making multiple puddles! She stared as he just let the floodgates stay open, her face unreadable to him. When the loud, deafening hissing sound finally stopped, she walked closer to him and frowned. "Oh, Timmy..." she murmured and put a hand on his cheek. "Come here, let's get you cleaned up." She whispered softly and led the soggy, dripping boy to the bathroom. She sat him on the toilet so that any remaining drips would drip in there, and she started to fill the tub for him. He was clearly embarrassed beyond belief, but she didn't make fun of him or anything! She didn't even seem disgusted to touch him, which surely others would have been. "Did I startle you that much?" She said and frowned, shaking her head. "I didn't mean to... I'm sure you were quite busy... I just didn't want you to miss a meal is all." She explained. The whole time, she kept watching his face. He looked so scared and so humiliated... She genuinely felt bad. He was such a sweet thing and he didn't deserve such emotional pain... But she knew he wouldn't have to endure it much longer, so she tried to stay strong. 

When Timmy saw Miss Braginskaya in the door, he immediately started to apologize saying he didn't know what happened, it wasn't his fault and then saying it was his fault and apologizing for lying and saying he didn't know what happened again, but unfortunately was talking so fast and stumbling over his words that his words were barely intelligible. Miss Braginskaya then grabbed his hand and gently took him to the bathroom not forcefully but very carefully.

When they went to the bathroom each drip and drop his wet pants made, made him more upset that by the time he was sat on the toilet he couldn't hold it anymore and started to cry especially when Miss Braginskaya wasn't angry or upset just sympathetic and caring and like before just made it worse. "I--sob-I am so sorry m-m-miss Bra-sob-Bra-B-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

She frowned when he started to straight sob! She leaned down and gave him a big hug, holding him close to her chest. "Sh... It's alright..." she whispered and shook her head. "Oh please don't cry... There's no need to cry about something so small..." she urged and squeezed his hands before starting to strip him since he was completely hysterical. She managed to get all of the wet clothes off of him except for his boxers (as she didn't want to rob him entirely of his dignity just yet). She then gestured to the tub. "Get inside and clean up, Timmy. Just relax... Just relax in the warm water and stop your crying... Nobody is upset with you, alright?" She promised and kissed the top of his head before leaving him alone. She hoped he wouldn't be too weirded out by her help... She just couldn't stand to see him so upset! She wanted to pull him up into her arms and tell him that he was a very good little boy... It hurt her soul to have to restrain herself!

But despite the pain Anya she knew it was for the best, you had to have a few more accidents and one or two more breakdown before she could really push with the babying aspects doing it right now would only give him the idea of what was really going on. So to distract herself she decided to go into his room and clean up and to get good look at his stuff.

Meanwhile to me was completely mortified, not only had he had wet himself twice. his landlord/roommate had taken care of him clearly taking on a motherly like roll that only made him feel more humiliated and upset especially when she stripped him down to his boxers. After a minute or two of crying he then got undressed and flipped in the bath and cleaned himself up. After he was washed he took a few minutes to relax in the warm water before getting out and covering himself up with another pink towel and heading to his room to get changed again.

Anya got some carpet spray meant to be used for pet accidents, and started to clean it all up, humming softly. She really didn't mind being on her knees and cleaning up the urine of a grown man... It made her feel useful and wanted. When it was all taken care of, she slowly stood up and looked around at all of his things. She was not amused by some of his music and movie taste... Albums that stated they were explicit and meant for adult listeners, horror movies that made even her cringe... The music albums she dealt with straight away, but the movies... well... She figured they could be another tool for helping him get used to peeing himself. Especially with her strict regiment of diuretics in every drink she gave him! When she saw him come in from the bathroom, she gave him a sympathetic look and handed him a new outfit without a single word. She then stepped out and let him get dressed all on his own, reheating his lunch so that when he came out it wouldn't be cold! She waited patiently, and took him out to the table when he was all dressed, giving him the food and the cup of apple juice. She thought this was an especially fun choice since it already looked like pee anyway. 

After Timmy got dressed a pair of blue jeans and a long brown shirt he walked into the dining room sat downside being ate his food, the meal was simple enough nothing too fancy from PB&J with a glass of apple juice he gave a weak smile before eating all of it. "Th-Thanks Miss Braginskaya sniff c-can please go and t-take a nap?" Timmy asked he didn't really have to but he felt like he had too, it he honestly made him feel like a little kid which only made him upset but Miss Braginskaya just give him a warm smile before walking over to take his hand again.

She helped him to his feet and led him back to his room. How could she deny such a simple request? Especially when it was made with such a polite tone! "You can take a nap, of course." She whispered and took him to his bed, pulling back the covers so he could climb in and get settled. When he was ready, she tucked him in and patted his head. "It's alright... The first day in a new home is always the hardest..." she reassured him before leaving him there to nap, turning the lights off and shutting the door before quickly peeking in on the camera as he slept. He looked so peaceful and happy... She wished he could always be like that. And soon she would be able to make it happen too!

Timmy didn't make a bit of a grumble or even a fuss when he was taken to his room and tucked in like he was a child, he was just too exhausted and two humiliated to say anything. Sleep had come quite easily after half of the day he had what he didn't know was as he slept his thumb again found its way back into his mouth as he unconsciously sucked on it like an infant, as Anya watched him she honestly could watch him for hours sleeping but she needed to do a few extra checks.

After leaving her computer she went to the nursery and made sure everything was ready for the umpteenth time, she even made sure that she had the laxative and stool softener ready for when he wound up back in training pants, as him pooping his training pants would break him down even more. She even had a potty chart that she had gotten.

She sighed dreamily as she stared at the crib. Soon she would have a sweet little baby boy sleeping there... She could rock him and feed him bottles and change his little diapers... She couldn't wait. She fell into a sort of day dream while he finished up with his nap, and she just barely managed to get out and lock the door before he came to look for her. She rushed to him and looked him over, expecting to see another big stain on his pants for the third time today. If she had him in training pants by that night... Maybe she could move on to the more serious things in the next day or two! She saw his face and she leaned in to rub his cheek. "Is everything okay Timmy?" She asked softly and took his hand, following him to his room to do a check on his bed, just like he was some toddler with an overbearing mother!

When Timmy woke up he immediately checked his bed luckily it was dry and his pants were dry, he got out of bed and decide to talk to Miss Braginskaya and apologize for the millionth time about his accidents, maybe they could watch one of his movies or something, also she probably wouldn't be interested in horror movies he had especially some of the ones he had like unique ones like tourist trap, reanimator and head of the family or whatever she wanted to do as he didn't have any work, having finished all his tax work and didn't have any tutoring to do.

She gave him a soft smile when she saw that everything was dry... "Aw, how nice, I knew you'd be able to control yourself eventually!" She praised. Perhaps she would need to coax him a bit more... So, when he suggested watching a horror movie, she gave him an even bigger smile, and pretended that she was the biggest horror movie fan. "I would love to! Oh what's your favourite, you have to show me!" She said cheerfully. He took the movies that he gave to her, choosing the one that had the scariest sounding title, and taking him to the living room to watch it with him. Before she pressed play, she got him a big glass of water and then finally settled in, turning it on. She sat right next to him, waiting for the water works and gritting her teeth to get through the movie. 

Timmy smiled when she said love to watch a horror movie, after picking a few horror movies Timmy got everything ready even though Miss Braginskaya insisted she take care of everything, Timmy was admit on helping so he focused on getting the snacks and her getting the drinks, the snacks consist of a mix of mini pretzels and popcorn and she brought water as well as two cups of soda. They then started watching some horror movies, Timmy ate and drank pretty hardly engrossed in the first movie and then the second movie.

Anya mostly tried to watch him. She couldn't believe that he was enjoying this! She sighed and took a few bites of popcorn, giving him a smile whenever he checked to see her reaction. She was disappointed by the lack of reaction... Until she popped in the third movie, and sat back down. She hadn't known, but this turned out to be the worst of the bunch, and so she was unprepared for when his fascinaton turned into uncomfortable grimaces. There were several jump scare scenes, that Anya really had to bite her lip to keep from reacting to. They seemed to really get to him, however, and so she was satisfied by this.