LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My house, my rules. private with me and typicalrussianparent

Anya spent several hours upset in her room. She didn't make him dinner! It didn't particularly matter, though. By this point, a pretty regular stream of medicine was coursing through him, and so that night, he would discover that the situation was worse than he had thought. He would wake up the next morning in soiled pants, and with a hungry belly... And Anya didn't run to help him like she usually would!

But Anya didn't know that Timmy had thought ahead after coming down and resting his eyes, he heated up something in the microwave for dinner and he spent the rest of the day on the computer, trying to banish what had happened from his head he even start to look for new places to live. When he was done he then took a pillow and blanket and went into the bathroom taking off his clothes he got in the tub, it was awkward and it took him a little bit of time, but he was finally able to get to sleep.

• Like 1

Anya woke up somewhat early in the morning and got herself a coffee before sadly slinking off to her library to have some alone time. She didn't bother checking in on him, as she didn't want to make him even more upset, but when she heard an anguished cry from the bathroom an hour later, she hesitantly walked over and knocked on the door. She didn't want to just burst in, but she knew something was wrong. 

When Timmy woke up at first didn't know where he was, as he forgot that he decided to sleep in the tub to avoid a messy bed, it took him awhile to wake himself up he felt sore from sleeping in the tub but that was the least of his problems. To start the blanket he had covered himself with soaking wet the smell of urine heavily emanating off of it he felt messy which made him curse, but worst of all was the hard on he had.

When he heard the knocking on the door he tried to get up quickly, but then slipped and fell on his bottom with a squish and witch made him yelp in pain from hitting the hard tub floor.

Anya heard the loud thud, and she gasped, pushing the door open and walking in. She saw him there in the tub, looking to be in pain, and reeking of piss, and she frowned, kneeling down by him. She glanced at him, saying nothing for a few moments, before sighing. "Would you like some help, Timmy?" She asked and offered him a hand, not making a move to do anything without permission. 

Timmy looked at the hand that was offered to him, at first he wanted to take it but he just shook his head no and got out the tub much more carefully this time, after he wanted to tell her to get out but he decided not to as what would be the point she had already seen him in all his glory and his messiness before. After getting up he was in full view of his roommate/landlord/whatever she was. Naked, messy with poo sticking to his bottom and a boner he was frustrated humiliated and angry but he didn't know if he was angry at himself or her.

She glanced down at him as he stood there and clenched his fists. "Come on. You can't sit in your own filth like that." She stated softly. "Let me get you something clean to wear, and then maybe you'll have a clearer head." She murmured and left the room, returning shortly after with new clothes, and a pair of training pants. She wouldn't offer him a diaper again until he stopped being so mad. She didn't want to drive him away. 

Timmy just let out the sigh of frustration before getting up the wet blanket and putting it in a hamper, he then picked up the pillow, also putting it in the hamper he then gone the tub and did his best to clean it out as well as clean himself after he was all done he looked in the cabinet pulled out some tub cleaner powder and his best to clean the tub out before putting it away. when Miss Braginskaya returned he looked at the training pants wrinkled his nose at them before taking them and pulling them on along with the top she had brought.

Anya, glad to see the poor thing finally all clean, gave him a tight smile. "You know where to find me if you need anything." She whispered and started to walk off. She was still profoundly hurt by him freaking out and yelling at her after she had tried so hard to be nice. She was on the verge of tears seeing him still so cold towards her, and she didn't want to show him weakness, so she figured she would just leave him alone. 

When Anya got into a room she had to come up with a battle plan for her Wayward little one she wanted to save disciplining him as a last resort, but it was still a very tempting feeling to grab him and put him over her lap and spank his bare bottom. Meanwhile to me then went to his room and got on his computer still looking for new places to live as well as getting to work.

Anya decided that she would need to get him to lose his jobs so that he would become dependent on her. So, what did she do? She took some of the pictures she had of him, and anonymously sent them to his employers, which she had found by stalking his LinkedIn. She figured, if he had nobody else to turn to, and no source of income, he would be forced to make peace with her. And if he dared to message someone about a new house, she would simply send them the same pictures. 

As soon as Anya sent out the pictures, she went to get herself something to eat. She had spiked some things, and not told him which ones. When she saw the jelly and the peanut butter, she smiled. She knew he would like such a babyish food, so she made sure to lace them for him. She went to check on him really quick, peeking into his room and smiling when she saw him playing his games. "Timmy?" She asked softly. 

"I'm just making sure you didn't hurt yourself when you fell down." She stated and walked inside, checking over his head. He had a little bruise, but nothing big. That was good. She nodded her head, left, and came back with an ice pack. "Please keep this on your head, alright? If not for my sake, for yours." 

Timmy let Miss Braginskaya check his head he was in no mood or had the strength to fight her, but he did wince when she touched the bump he had, after giving him a ice pack he took it thanked her and put on his head before asking for an aspirin as he wanted to take a nap.

He then looked at his bed and then his training pants, he realized he was going to have another accident but he didn't want to ask for a diaper he felt that would be too humiliating and would just emphasize that he was nothing more than a big baby. So he decided to get one secretly, wear it and when he woke up he would throw it away without her knowing.

She left the room and came back with a glass of water and a couple aspirin tablets. She smiled and offered it to him, standing and watching to make sure he took them properly. She then patted his head and left him to nap. Unfortunately for Timmy, Anya was vigilant, and she checked in on him every half an hour! When, after the second hour had passed, he had soiled himself, she gently shook him. "Timmy... Wake up... We've got to get you changed." She murmured softly. "You can't lay in your own mess like that, you'll get a rash..." she stated and tried to rouse him. 

Timmy waited patiently for Miss Braginskaya to leave him alone unfortunately she kept checking on him which irritated him to no end, he eventually just gave up and went to sleep thinking that maybe his bowels had calmed down. unfortunately when he was arose from his sleep he discovered that he had indeed messed himself again cursing he looked at Miss Braginskaya and just asked her to leave him alone.

Anya saw the poor thing sitting there, looking angry and sad. She frowned deeply. "Timmy, this has gone on long enough." She stated sternly. "You need help, and I'm the only one offering it to you. You may not like it, but you signed a contract, and I am within my rights to make decisions for you if it is in your best interest. So, as of right now, no more of this pouty nonsense. I'm going to get you cleaned up and we're going to put you in diapers just like you belong. You may come willingly or you may come kicking and screaming, but it's going to happen. Do you understand me young man?"

But Timmy was not having it he looked at the woman who did this to him and flipped her off, "no fuck you, your crazy you can't do this to me I'll call the police no court in the world will agree to this contract." Timmy angrily said before he got up to get himself cleaned up and the change, he had to get out of this nut house immediately, sleeping in his car would be more preferable than this.

And so, Anya got mad for perhaps the first time since they had met. She gave him a cold look, and picked him up, holding him in a vice grip as she carried him to the bathroom. "Now you listen here! You are giving me way too much trouble considering that I let you live here completely free." She snapped and sat him on the toilet seat. She didn't change him just yet, though, leaving him with his messy, leaking training pants dripping down into the water below. She locked the door and then grabbed a bar of soap from the shower. She quickly rinsed it off, and stuck it in his mouth! "You will NOT use such horrible language to talk to me!"