LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My house, my rules. private with me and typicalrussianparent

When Timmy awoke he was disoriented and didn't know where he was, he then felt like something was in his mouth his thought was his thumb, but then he sucked on it a few times, it didn't feel like a thumb. When at lest his eyes finally adjusted to the dim light of the room his eyes immediately shot open when he discovered what he was sucking on.

he immediately went backwards and covered his mouth he couldn't believe it he was actually sucking on Miss Braginskaya like a baby, "what the fuck." he said quietly to himself barely audible as he then looked at Miss Braginskaya naked breast before looking at her sleeping face he then slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After pulling down training pants he was thankful that he wasn't wet or messy, he did have a boner though. He then looked around the bathroom and discovered a bottle of aloe vera and he decided to take care of this first problem immediately.

• Like 1

Anya stayed laying there and pretending to sleep until she could hear his quiet footsteps enter the room, and could hear him muttering quietly to himself about how such a thing could have happened. Then, Anya decided to end the charade. She opened her eyes slowly and yawned, before looking down and letting out a loud gasp, quickly putting her hands over her chest. She turned to him and stared with a frown. "Did you do this?" She asked quickly. She of course wanted him to believe that this was all his doing, and she was just an innocent bystander being nice to him and helping him through his odd problems. When he began to protest, she shook her head and held out her hand. "Timmy, we need to talk." She stated firmly as she put her bra back on, and then buttoned up her shirt. "I know I'm very lenient with you, and I'll continue to be, but when you do such things you need to ask! Goodness you gave me quite the fright!" She stated and got up. "Anyway... I can't make milk, but if you wanted me to try... I'm sure I could find a way." She teased a bit before going to the kitchen to make him breakfast. She hoped that would give him something to think about. 

Timmy absolutely panicked and didn't know what to say first trying to deny it, then lying saying he just walked in, then making excuses and then floundering around with his words becoming an incoherent mess. When Miss Braginskaya left the room, Timmy then went to his own room, closed the door and just hide under the covers, he didn't want to see anyone he didn't want to leave his room, he just wanted to hide for the rest of his life under the blanket.

Anya smirked to herself as she readied his meal. She made him pancakes shaped like hearts, and smeared them thoroughly with butter and syrup. She accompanied the pancakes with some hashbrowns and little sausages. She couldn't help but chuckle as she thought about how much the sausages resembled his tiny member. As the final touch, she placed a glass of orange juice next to the plate, and mixed it with a full dose of the laxatives. The biggest one yet. When all was ready, she then finally went to his room and gave a few gentle taps on the door. "Sweetheart? Timmy? Your breakfast is ready, you have to eat something!"

She rolled her eyes and opened the door, walking in and standing over him with crossed arms. "I'm sorry, little mister, but you have got to eat. You're small enough as it is, and if you don't eat then you'll just get smaller!" She stated and leaned down, gently grabbing his little figure that was covered in blankets. She then began to tickle him! "I won't stop until you get up!" She stated while chuckling. 

Timmy tried to push the bigger woman away, he wanted to be left alone but he could not as he was laughing too hard, he then got up and ran to the bathroom closed the door and locked it before sitting down on the floor trying to catch his breath. When he heard a knock he just said, "go away I really don't want to eat I'm just want to be left alone."

Anya frowned. "Timmy, don't make me unlock the door." She stated and shook her head. "I will come in there and make you eat like a little pup if you don't come and eat like a big boy." She said sternly and frowned. "I told you when you became my roommate you were subject to my rules, because I know best, so please, come or I'll have to enact the contract rules." 

Anya eventually had to get her key out and unlock the door. She went in and lifted up the poor little thing, bringing him against her chest and carrying him out to the kitchen, where the delicious, almost irresistible smell of Aya's cooking was all encompassing. She didn't force him to eat right away- at first she just held him while she sat down at the table, humming and stroking his hair and wiping his poor teary eyes. "It's alright Timmy... You don't have to be embarrassed... It's natural for you to crave motherly attention since you didn't get any in your childhood." 

When Miss Braginskaya came into the bathroom he at first tried to get up, but it was too late she immediately picked him up and carried to the kitchen. After she sat down with him on her lap Timmy blushed and didn't know what to say especially with what she was saying to him.

She smiled down at him. "It's alright sweetness." She whispered. "I'm not upset. There's no reason for YOU to be upset either." She murmured and filled up a fork with some of the food, and then chuckled. "Here comes the airplane! Open up!" She cooed and moved the fork to his mouth. "Come on sweetie... It's yummy!" She stated and grinned. 

Timmy blushed and was shocked that Miss Braginskaya was actually trying to feed him like a baby, when he saw the delicious food presented for him he just turned his head and pouted. It wasn't the most mature thing in the world to do but at the same time his head was too full of emotion and questions to really make a good decision, so this was the best thing he could think of.

She frowned when he turned away. She frowned and gently took his chin, pulling his face back towards her. "Timmy... You can't go hungry just because you're upset. If you don't eat, then you'll get constipated and then it'll really hurt when you have to use the toilet." She explained and rubbed his cheek. "I know you're scared and worried about what'll happen to you... But I can promise that I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe and sound." She whispered. "It doesn't matter whether you use the toilet, or you go in your pants. That doesn't make me think any differently of you. I'm going to feed you and house you and clothe you, and you can just worry about enjoying yourself. Doesn't that sound good to you?" She murmured, trying to get him to make eye contact with her. 

"I know you're not a baby..." she whispered lovingly and kissed his tears away. "You're a big boy." She agreed and stroked his hair. "And big boys need to eat plenty of food. So could you eat for me, hun? Please?" She asked and placed the fork in his little hand. "Just a little bit? Then I won't bug you about it anymore, I promise." She whispered softly. "You know I would never judge you..."

Timmy pouted and blushed he didn't want to eat, but he figured if he did he could finally get some time alone. He then raised the fork to his mouth but then suddenly dropped it he clenched his stomach a look of pain on his face. "ffffffuckoh fucking god uggggg." He tried to fight the urge that was happening, he even tried to get up but the sudden stomach pain and panic had paralyzed him. 

He then grabbed on to the closest thing he could which was Miss Braginskaya, he then buried his head in her chest before with a painful grunt started filling the back of his new training pants, unlike the runny diuretic mess that happened yesterday this was far more solid, it was still equally humiliating and horrifying as the solid load made the back of his training pants bulge as Timmy panted and cried into Miss Braginskaya. "M-M-Mommy god noooo mommy." Was all he could say.

Anya held him and rocked him back and forth as he cried and yelled in protest. She didn't even have to apply any pressure- he was already broken enough to go without trying to get to the bathroom. So, she held him, a hand over his butt as he produced a big, firm mess in his cloth training pants, staining them brown. When he was all done and just held onto her while crying out for a mommy, she held him close and rubbed his back. "Sh... Calm down my angel..." she murmured and stood up, walking him and his poopy butt to the new nursery, humming softly as she laid him on the fancy changing table. "Here we are... Let's get you into something more appropriate of someone of your... potty training level." She whispered and kissed his belly. 

After Timmy had mess himself for probably the 5th or 6th time he cried cursed and broke down all the while Miss Braginskaya held him, after a bit of time Timmy was taken off her lap and was being taken somewhere but he did know where as he just stared at the ground.

He only looked up when he was picked up and then sat down with a squish on something immediately he started to cry again only to be gently laid down and cuffed to the changing table. Miss Braginskaya then bent down to get a few things baby wipes powder a thermometer but also shaving cream and a razor, "H-Hay w-what the hell?' Timmy asked when he tried to cover his face only discovered that he was handcuffed to something.

Anya hummed as she strapped the sweet thing down. "Don't worry, it's alright... just relax sweetheart." She whispered and held a pacifier out to him. "We're just going to get you all cleaned up, okay, Timmy?" She cooed and pulled his training pants off. She examined the big mess, and decided to put the thing on top of the boy's chest, to ward off any complaints that he was a big boy. She wiped him off, getting him clean as a whistle, and then she put the shaving cream on him and shaved him! His butt, his balls, his member... Everything was shaved clean. Then, she powdered him up, lifted him by his ankles, and put a real diaper under him! 

Timmy was scared and started to panic then tried to fight but he couldn't break free, when he saw he pacifier he cursed, "W-What the fuck I am not a baby." He said not accepting the pacifier, when he saw the mess training pants I was put on his chest he turned away and felt ill, then he felt being cleaned, first is crotch then his butt. It was absolutely humiliating, then kind of arousing then even more humiliating.

Timmy cursed and yelled when he felt something placed on his crotch that felt like shaving cream, then he felt something cold being swiped across which he only guessed with a razor. He immediately froze up not wanting to get cut down there after finally being shaven he was then wiped and powdered, Timmy had to clench his teeth because during the whole process he had gotten a boner, he felt his legs being lifted up and something being put under him.

"St-Stop I eppppp." He then felt some kind of cream on his butthole then something immediately shoved up there, then he came. he didn't mean to do it was just that after everything that miss Sherry was doing he just couldn't control himself with students made him cry again.

Anya hummed and finished changing him into the new embarrassing diaper, leaving the sticky substance inside of it rather than wiping it away. She then lifted him back up into her arms and hugged him close. "Oh you poor sweet baby..." she murmured. "This must be very frightening..." she whispered and went to sit down with him. She rocked him and stroked his back. "I'm going to need you to wear these while you keep pooping yourself." She murmured and gently tickled his bare skin. "That way you don't ruin any training pants, and you won't leak as easily, you understand?" She continued to soothe him, offering him the pacifier yet again. She didn't think he would take it in such a flustered state, but she figured she would offer. Soon he would take to using it, and she wanted to get him used to it as soon as possible. 

When at last Timmy was put into the new diaper his face was a bright red, he was show me a motions and thoughts were bouncing around his head he was at least happy that he was taken off of changing table and the dirty training pants was off of him.

Timmy tried to calm himself down, after taking a few breaths he finally was able to steady himself, he then pushed the pacifier away and fumbled off of Miss Braginskaya lap. He immediately got up and yelled at her, "what the fuck is wrong with you? I am not a baby." He said before immediately ripping the diaper off, he didn't care if he was naked he preferred to be naked than wearing a diaper like he was a baby.

Anya looked at him as he yelled at her, and immediately her heart broke! What was wrong with her?! She was just trying to help! She stared at him, wanting to get mad and give him a spanking on his bare bottom... But it hurt too badly! All that work, being so gentle, so attentive, comforting him whenever he needed it! So, what happened? She began to cry, and she ran off to her room. She couldn't handle him talking to her like that! 

Timmy for a few seconds felt guilty when he saw Miss Braginskaya run away crying, but his guilt was replaced with anger than humiliation and then frustration. Trying to take his mind off of feeling he then looked around the room and saw it was a nursery, a god damn nursery only it felt off it was bigger then a regular one. He thought about getting in his car and just driving off, but he was not in the right head space and stormed to his room went in, just threw on some clothes and got into bed.